Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee (18456 Views)

FG Hasn’t Fulfilled CNG Buses Conversion Promise – NURTW / FG Hasn’t Suspended Livestock Transformation Plan —presidency / Second Niger Bridge Contract Just Signed July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

in your dreams

How exactly is Buhari going to lose with an entire united North of barely literate sycophants, obsequious pretentious Westerners, and a terribly divided East??!
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by BUHARImyDOG: 8:48am On May 24, 2018
CSTR1003:
Yet they have voted for non igbos since inception.
When did you and your buhari become "others"
Are both of you human beings?

BLOOD OF BLOOD
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by BankeSmalls(f): 8:49am On May 24, 2018
Angelfrost:

How exactly is Buhari going to lose with an entire united North of barely literate sycophants, obsequious pretentious Westerners, and a terribly divided East??!

Plus a west that supports evil as long as you keep their son as an inconsequential VP grin
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by Nobody: 8:50am On May 24, 2018
Please nairalanders help me, Am dying through hunger. I have begged many nairalanders through their various Mail but no positive response. 2108205688 UBA. USMAN
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by obailala(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2018
"The committee said the construction work being done by Julius Berger was the early earth work which is in four stages and not the building of the bridge as the public was being made to believe..."
Just wondering, this part of the report is difficult to understand... If money has indeed been paid and the money is being used for early works, is the early works being done on Daura supermarket?

1 Like

Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by Nobody: 8:54am On May 24, 2018
jimrog:

I see...that's why u don't see anything good in others.

na u know.....coz the last time I checked is u people that doesn't see anything good in others
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Plus a west that supports evil as long as you keep their son as an inconsequential VP grin

Say no more! Nigeria is truly and royally 'blessed' (Too early in the day to be cynical)!
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by BankeSmalls(f): 8:57am On May 24, 2018
Angelfrost:

Say no more! Nigeria is truly and royally 'blessed' (Too early in the day to be cynical)!

Nigeria is blessed with the world's worst leaders.
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by joudini(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2018
I watched this thread if I could see the comments of those who claim to live beside the Niger bridge, ply the road everyday and further claim that the bridge is about 40% completion.
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by thunderbabs: 9:00am On May 24, 2018
Buhari is a scam
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by otokx(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2018
Waiting for the response of BPP.
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by Nobody: 9:01am On May 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:
i stopped reading when I saw Okechukwu as the chairman
haba, shouldn't he says the truth of what he has the first hand information. I am not trying to support any rather. I praise the government when I see good development
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by joudini(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2018
obailala:

Just wondering, this part of the report is difficult to understand... If money has indeed been paid and the money is being used for early works, is the early works being done on Daura supermarket?

You surely don't know how construction works. What has been paid to the construction company is called "mobilization fee". This money is non-refundable and the company is at liberty to withdraw services, at a cost, if it deems the project as non-commital.

Moreover, the article states the early work alone is in four stages, which the company is only on the first stage.

The gap between the first stage and the 40% completion you clowns love chanting is enormous.

2 Likes

Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by e7ejinima: 9:06am On May 24, 2018
Ngige should please defend this.

I feel so sad for Ngige. A rising political star that allowed himself to be rubbished by APC.

today, even in APC, he commands no respect. Just look at how street urchins and thugs nearly lynched him in his ward congress. Big shame!
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by buhariguy(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2018
luvinhubby:
The more you look government
I don't why the jobless intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are are intelligent.

Is the work not going on?

When it reach the next phase, it will be approve and has already be earmarked for the 2nd Niger bridge.
e7ejinima:
Ngige should please defend this.

I feel so sad for Ngige. A rising political star that allowed himself to be rubbished by APC.

today, even in APC, he commands no respect. Just look at how street urchins and thugs nearly lynched him in his ward congress. Big shame!

1 Like

Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by wakaman: 9:14am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

And the BPP is not government?

Your brain has been blocked with voodoo.

There's something called dissolution of powers and independent office duties, if the Fg should usurp the powers of the BPP that would be tantamount to corruption, and you all would be the first to cry blue murder. Why can't you direct blames and grievances to whom and where due?

1 Like

Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by BankeSmalls(f): 9:16am On May 24, 2018
wakaman:

There's something called dissolution of powers and independent office duties, if the Fg should usurp the powers of the BPP that would be tantamount to corruption, and you all would be the first to cry blue murder. Why can't you direct blames and grievances to whom and where due?

Answer my question, is the BPP not government?

Stop speaking long grammar.
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by wakaman: 9:24am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Answer my question, is the BPP not government?

Stop speaking long grammar.

Don't be so stuck up, open your mind to knowledge, the BPP is an instrument to verify and validate government procurement to check embezzlement, fraud and corruption, if the government vetoes the BPP then the government might has well Just be awarding contracts without recourse to fiscal responsibility.
For your information, the electorate is also part of the government mutually, there can not be a government without the governed.
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by BankeSmalls(f): 9:25am On May 24, 2018
wakaman:

Don't be so stuck up, open your mind to knowledge, the BPP is an instrument to verify and validate government procurement to check embezzlement, fraud and corruption, if the government vetoes the BPP then the government might has well Just be awarding contracts without recourse to fiscal responsibility.
For your information, the electorate is also part of the government mutually, there can not be a government without the governed.

Whose duty is it to make sure BPP does not cripple the economy?
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by wakaman: 9:30am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Whose duty is it to make sure BPP does not cripple the economy?

See, I can't be going round in circles with you, but here there's a fiscal committee in the senate, that's their duty.
Clear?
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by BankeSmalls(f): 9:33am On May 24, 2018
wakaman:

See, I can't be going round in circles with you, but here there's a fiscal committee in the senate, that's their duty.
Clear?

Accepting defeat already? grin

Is the BPP a branch of the senate now? grin

If you lack education, I will help you.
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by Nobody: 9:42am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Inec and efcc are also part of the government, how would you feel if d government abuse their power
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by wakaman: 9:43am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Defeat? No.

Letting you wallow and gloat in your opinion and ignorance, Yes.

It's your prerogative.
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by docadams: 9:44am On May 24, 2018
This should teach PMB a bitter lesson. The golden rule for dealing with the average Igbo is never benevolence/charity. They are averse to it. If you see an IBO man in a pit, just waka past, otherwise you become his eternal enemy. No matter their individual achievements, they revel in comunal suffering.. Those at the forefront for this campaign of calumny are likely the rats that hoped to have a bite at the contract money. What a people.

2 Likes

Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by frankzone: 9:44am On May 24, 2018
ziryboy:
Ipob...the early earth work or whatever you are saying is it done free of charge by Julius Berger or your fathers or Jonathan paid for it? You are just looking for every means to discredit this government. The government that you didn't give up to 5 percent vote jn 2015, you think your vote can still defit him now? You have already turn yourself to minority because of your hatred, 2019 is just around the corner. If 2019 is not enough for you to know your failure then wait for 2019 to test run your self again.
Early work for four years?

1 Like

Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by BankeSmalls(f): 9:45am On May 24, 2018
yemaldo:

Inec and efcc are also part of the government, how would you feel if d government abuse their power

If Inec refuses to conduct the 2019 general elections?

If the EFCC drops all charges and frees all accused corrupt people?

What will the government do? grin

But the BPP has refused to work because the bridge is at Onitsha/Asaba, and the government is keeping quiet?

You, check am na!

1 Like

Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by BankeSmalls(f): 9:47am On May 24, 2018
wakaman:

Defeat? No.

Letting you wallow and gloat in your opinion and ignorance, Yes.

It's your prerogative.

Are you refusing a sound education which I can give you this morning, are you running away? grin
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by Okoroawusa: 9:49am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Anyone who hates Igbos faces the worst Karma, ask Gowon, Danjuma and Awolowo.
where is the name of the perpetrators of Ozubulu killings, Evans that kidnapped his kinsmen, the Spare parts dealer that killed and dumped in the dustbin his girlfriend?

Are the victims not Igbos?

And you didn't name GEJ that promised to go on exile if the 2nd Niger is not up and running before 2015

I reject your 'victim mentality"
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by Nobody: 9:49am On May 24, 2018
Bethel4Life:
they are on their way
So they have been necked?
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by wakaman: 9:49am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Are you refusing a sound education which I can give you this morning, are you running away? grin

Ok go on, I am all ears.
Let's hear what you got to say.
Kindly be comprehensive.
Shoot.
Re: FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee by wakaman: 9:57am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Waiting on you, go on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Highlights Of President Muhammadu Buhari #UNGA76 Address, September 24, 2021 / Senator Magnus Abe Aligns With Wike / Those Who Stole From Nigeria Have Newspapers, Radio & TV Stations - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.