Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos (41618 Views)

Brother Of Top Eiye Cultist In Lagos Accused Of Killing A Young Man. Photos / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Nobody: 9:20am On May 24, 2018
MAY OUR SOUL REST IN PIECE
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Oreofepeters: 9:21am On May 24, 2018
Devil is not a spirit but humans
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Sultty(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2018
To be in a relationship is not by force. so ladies don't sheepishly agree to people advice to stay in an abusive relationship, one slap from a guy is enough reason to leave

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by iyeyemi: 9:22am On May 24, 2018
As in...silly is an understatement....more like moronic...
lacidi:

So if there was infidelity he should then kill her? Why are you guys so silly?

5 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Ubanagum: 9:29am On May 24, 2018
How can someone kill a person for ritual purposes and try to dispose of the body with all the the body parts intact.i think something is not adding up here

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by HoodBillionaire: 9:29am On May 24, 2018
oh see comments
did i hear u say for ritual purposes
Igbos with ogume
afonjas na ogbu for rituals
the head was missing
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by koning: 9:33am On May 24, 2018
Too many killing of spouses these days in Nigeria. What is happening. You can still score a very healthy olosho in Naija for between N500 - N1,500.

So why kill a woman for her Punany?.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by kullozone(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2018
phorget:
He did not mention the alleged infidelity perpetrated by the lady. He also concluded that the assumed husband killed the wife for a ritual purpose... issokay.

So the penalty for infidelity is now death abi

5 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by abbeyty(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
The rate of 'spousal murders' in Nigeria is becoming something else, if i marry nah to get my own room and give my wife her own room oh!! Dey lock my door before i sleep, i cannot allow one woman send me to hades in a romantic way, i want to die of one very hard to pronounce ailment and not by 'kitchen equipments' like knife, mortar or pestle......... angry
What if she duplicate the key to your room without your knowledge? Yawa don gass be that ohh if she has a mission to carry out in your room while you are asleep thinking you are safe.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Sexyolori(f): 9:42am On May 24, 2018
izzou:
sad

This story is so heartbreaking

He killed her. As if that wasn't enough, he was ready to dispose her like trash.

He's just one of the hundreds that was caught. A lot of people have died without no one knowing what happened
YEAH,LYK CHACHA.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Kingkevin: 9:52am On May 24, 2018
Over two topics in one statement.

Which are we to believe?
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by soberdrunk(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2018
abbeyty:

What if she duplicate the key to your room without your knowledge? Yawa don gass be that ohh if she has a mission to carry out in your room while you are asleep thinking you are safe.

Emi gudu gudu!! Ija wa Ija osi always guiding!!! I am Anikulapo!! I have death in pouch!! No woman can kill me like 'bird flu' angry

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by wink2015(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2018
2018 WILL BE REMEMBERED AS A YEAR OF SPOUSE KILLINGS

Opposite sex killing their assumed lover and or spouse.

Why love in the first place if we can not manage the end result of the love.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by KrystosCJ(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2018
izzou:

I actually think there could be a probability that he killed her unintentionally

It's possible that it was a mistake. But why not own up? Why not take responsibility?

Disposing her corpse like trash makes him no different from a terrorist.

sad

The act of murder committed by her husband, assuming what I read is truth, was premeditated. I believe a lot of Ladipo merchants who have female friends, sex partners or spouses have been tempted one way or the other to get rich quick, given the nature of their business.

She was killed a few days before he decided to get rid of her corpse. He was looking for a window to avoid being caught.

The alleged infidelity that has been flying about is a ruse. Many of the people who knew the couple attested that there was a strong bond between them. This was not a crime of passion. It was simply a greedy human being taking advantage of a loving lady, killing her to "live the good life".

He even had the bold indecency to address her corpse as rotting food waste.

Haba!

5 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by ayokenny37(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then she must have been a wayward slut if her brideprice had been paid yet another man answered her phone late at night when her husband was away.

I was even thinking she was a mere girlfriend.

How will a woman whose brideprice has been paid for still be hopping around at every opportunity she gets?
Nigerian women really need to improve on their fidelity.

1 Like

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by possibility1234: 10:03am On May 24, 2018
Let's learn to do the right thing, why should you live for years with a man that has done nothing in formalizing the marriage. We need to tell ourselves the truth. You older ones ought to have told her what she was doing was wrong. Living with a man for 2 years and no dowry nor nothing. This is wrong. May her soul rest in peace. And I pray to God to give the family the strength to bear her demise.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Pataricatering(f): 10:06am On May 24, 2018
phorget:
He did not mention the alleged infidelity perpetrated by the lady. He also concluded that the assumed husband killed the wife for a ritual purpose... issokay.
so it’s ok to kill someone for infidelity? Are you a human or a chimpanzee ?

4 Likes

Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On May 24, 2018
Ubanagum:
How can someone kill a person for ritual purposes and try to dispose of the body with all the the body parts intact.i think something is not adding up here
So true I don't think it for ritual purpose
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Simbrixton(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2018
Rituals it can only be one region NCAN reporting from benin
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by adisabarber(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2018
phorget:

If your girlfriend cheats on you will you kill her?
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by bankylan: 10:22am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Then she must have been a wayward slut if her brideprice had been paid yet another man answered her phone late at night when her husband was away.

How will a woman whose brideprice has been paid for still be hopping around at every opportunity she gets?

how did you know that another man answered her phone? Are you relying on the information given by the killer?

You need to be ID so the authority can place a surveillance on you as a potential killer.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On May 24, 2018
phorget:

Even if she was unfaithful it doesn't justify him killing her

Igbo people should stop selling their daughters to the highest bidder. Girl-children should not be treated as mere commodities for sale at the highest possible price.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by MicroSweet(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2018
KrystosCJ:

The act of murder committed by her husband, assuming what I read is truth, was premeditated. I believe a lot of Ladipo merchants who have female friends, sex partners or spouses have been tempted one way or the other to get rich quick, given the nature of their business.

She was killed a few days before he decided to get rid of her corpse. He was looking for a window to avoid being caught.

The alleged infidelity that has been flying about is a ruse. Many of the people who knew the couple attested that there was a strong bond between them. This was not a crime of passion. It was simply a greedy human being taking advantage of a loving lady, killing her to "live the good life".

He even had the bold indecency to address her corpse as rotting food waste.

Haba!
Very insightful analysis
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by phorget(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2018
Pataricatering:
so it’s ok to kill someone for infidelity? Are you a human or a chimpanzee ?

Don't know why you all are busy ranting about my comment. For the record,I am not a killer neither do I pray for someone to kill me either. Since the said brother decided to tell us what really transpired between the two lover birds he should at least tell us exactly what happened without omitting any salient point.
For every action,there would definitely be an equal reaction. Nobody should start making me look like I am in support of any inactions done by the killer husband.
We were made to understand that the killer husband was going to dump the lifeless body into a waste bin and I wonder the conclusion that the deed was done for a ritual purpose. Abi dustbin don turn babalawo again?
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by phorget(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Even if she was unfaithful it doesn't justify him killing her

Igbo people should stop selling their daughters to the highest bidder. Girl-children should not be treated as mere commodities for sale at the highest possible price.

Nobody has a right to take another persons life and if animals should also be protected. My opinion is that if a 'brother' would decide to tell us story we've heard again and again he should at least tell us everything without mixing words.
I am only stating the obvious in my post please.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by nazablossom(f): 10:43am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's the man's account, nobody was there to confirm if it's true, unfortunately the dead cannot speak.

NwaAmaikpe 1 of nairaland don't come for my head o.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by hakeemgp: 10:45am On May 24, 2018
phorget:

so even if the infidelity was true...is that a justification to slaughter another person's child and daughter? I wonder what you would do if it was you. let's be human in our responses!
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by nazablossom(f): 10:45am On May 24, 2018
I'm telling you, I always develop goosebumps watching it.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by MarieSucre(f): 10:45am On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Something is telling me that the guy above me will say some nonsense

Well, maybe that's how his own God created him

Some people are just used for experiments during creation

The reason why they were shipped to earth is a marvel and unwanted decision

BTW...

When we tell people not to date, they will think we are giving them a cruel advice. Love is not dating. Love is not relationship. Love is not marriage.

Love is not a strength. It is a sign of weakness. This lady proved my evangelical message on love to be true by allowing herself to be used as a practical example. How can you entrust your life in the hand of a stranger all in the name of love. The next time you come to this world, you will emulate the likes of Ada Lovelace, Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton and the Wright Brothers who didn't love because they refuse to be weak. Even Albert Einstein that married later divorced his wife. If the most intelligent man on earth refused to love then who are you to.

That's harsh.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by hakeemgp: 10:46am On May 24, 2018
phorget:

Don't know why you all are busy ranting about my comment. For the record,I am not a killer neither do I pray for someone to kill me either. Since the said brother decided to tell us what really transpired between the two lover birds he should at least tell us exactly what happened without omitting any salient point.
For every action,there would definitely be an equal reaction. Nobody should start making me look like I am in support of any inactions done by the killer husband.
We were made to understand that the killer husband was going to dump the lifeless body into a waste bin and I wonder the conclusion that the deed was done for a ritual purpose. Abi dustbin don turn babalawo again?

we may begin to suspect you...your prospective in laws should keep a watch on your responses.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On May 24, 2018
phorget:

Her parts were missing. I just checked her Facebook page and I saw friends and neighbors commenting on her pictures. Someone said he told his friends last week that he's going to buy a jeep of 65 million naira. He declared her missing the day he killed her.
Re: Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos by MarieSucre(f): 10:47am On May 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
The rate of 'spousal murders' in Nigeria is becoming something else, if i marry nah to get my own room and give my wife her own room oh!! Dey lock my door before i sleep, i cannot allow one woman send me to hades in a romantic way, i want to die of one very hard to pronounce ailment and not by 'kitchen equipments' like knife, mortar or pestle......... angry

I don't want to scare you oo, but you know that locking your room door will not save you if your wife is the still the one who cooks for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos / Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.