Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Wow!! Andres Iniesta Confirms Next Club After Barcelona Exit (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wow!! Andres Iniesta Confirms Next Club After Barcelona Exit (Photo) (432 Views)

Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report / Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!! Andres Iniesta Confirms Next Club After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Gisthoodng(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2018
Andres Iniesta has confirmed his next move on twitter days after his Barcelona Exit.

The Spaniard has confirmed he will play in Japan next season after leaving the La Liga to gato continue his footballing career.

Iniesta was scored the winning goal in the 2010 World Cup final, has enjoyed a stunning spell at the Camp Nou, winning nine La Liga titles, six Copa Del Reys, four Champions League and three club World Cup Trophy during his 22 years reign at the club.

The 34-year-old who part of Spain's squad that will head to Russia took to twitter to announce he is joining the J-league.

Pictured with Japanese club Vissel Kobe's Chairman Hiroshi Mikitani - who is also the CEO of Barcelona sponsor Rakuten - posted:

"Heading to my new home, with my friend.

Along with the text he added emojis which included the Japanese flag just to fully send the message.

Source: http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/05/andres-iniesta-confirms-next-club-after.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Wow!! Andres Iniesta Confirms Next Club After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2018
posted this first
Re: Wow!! Andres Iniesta Confirms Next Club After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Gisthoodng(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
posted this first

LOL I clearly didn't write I posted it first so?
Re: Wow!! Andres Iniesta Confirms Next Club After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2018
Gisthoodng:

LOL I clearly didn't write I posted it first so?

I know non of our post would even make it to f. P
Nairaland dae weak me at times
Re: Wow!! Andres Iniesta Confirms Next Club After Barcelona Exit (Photo) by Emekus92(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2018
Can't wait to see him team up with 那不会说 and 飞机都不睡

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Shares His "Accolades Skit" With The FA Cup Trophy(video) / Sergio Ramos’ Challenge On Mohamed Salah Was Similar To Wrestling-klopp / Victor Moses Joins Super Eagles Camp As Team Arrive London For England Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.