Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (51929 Views)

Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / Oba Of Benin Gets Quadruplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by faithfull18(f): 10:30am On May 24, 2018
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by uuzba(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2018
divinespark:
It has become very risky to analyse politics in public.

Nigerian politicians easily create so much confusion with their double standard.
BUT BUT BUT
BUT
BUT.
CONTINUE TO COLLECT THEIR MONTHLY ALLOWANCES while the rest of us are arguing in French.
N13,000,000 monthly salary
N50,000,000 power bike for the son.
N47,000,000 handbag for the wife.
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by maasoap(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should try it at Igun or Ekosodin.
Then give us feedback.
Zombie.

Dey there dey mentioning places. No be the same Benin dey treat the fvck up of a senator who raised the issue of impeaching Buhari.
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by meccuno: 10:32am On May 24, 2018
[s]
ANIOMADEI2018:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening
[/s]
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by adecz: 10:33am On May 24, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Yet, Buhari is helpless against these
criminals; just the way he is helpless
against;

* Boko haram
* Kidnapping on highways by his brothers.
*Killer herdsmen
*Corrupt associates.
* incompetent cabinet member
* high cost of foodstuffs
* Astronomical crime rate across the country.
*Unpaid worker's salary
*Atrocious unemployment rate compounded
by his yeye, uncoordinated policies
*collapsed infrastructure.
* Meaningless increases in utility tariffs
not caring if citizens have capacity to pay..
*etc, etc, etc.

Let us be honest, what positive impact,
( if any), has this man contributed to our lives.

Abeg, park well,
This job pass him power!! sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by NairaMaster1(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2018
youngest85:
Continue, your cup will full one day

I hope he Lear's from Obasanjo.

All these southerners that are ignorant of how the North operates.
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Nobody: 10:33am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
He is hugging you because he thinks you are homo.

No sane straight guy can say what you said to them.

lolzzzz
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by bid4rich(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Yea, the corruption reduced drastically, I appreciate him for that BUT with all the money recovered from so called looters, do they worth a single soul?

Why didn't he look into his own government and fish out the old PDP members who looted with PDP in their days, why?

You can see! PMB himself is corrupt not in looting money but in body language which is worse.

Truth be told, buhari is not clean
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by coded009: 10:35am On May 24, 2018
My brother APC OR PDP and all the rest of them(parties) are the same ,they only expose themselves when they disagree on sharing formula

ANIOMADEI2018:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Paradigm777: 10:35am On May 24, 2018
post=67831396:
.......one of the sane minds!

Let's support our President and other people should support whoever they want to support also.
It's a free world.

Everyone's vote will count at the polling unit!

Chikena!!
Paddy MI! cool
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Chibabe1(f): 10:37am On May 24, 2018
Chascop:
Your body will soon go on transmission transition.
I just hope it's only the hair that was cut, probably he never knew his brains were attached to his hairs and it was shaved off..

savage! lol
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:37am On May 24, 2018
Paradigm777:

Paddy MI! cool
Amigo cheesy
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by uvie66: 10:39am On May 24, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Teguando a twitter user has revealed the surprising Response he got from guys in a Saloon after he Talked About President Buhari and cleared their minds of what the President's true intentions is, According to him after convincing them for Some seconds, some of the men stood up and hug for opening their heads to receive sense. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-reveals-what-happened-to-him-after.html

What did you convince them about, that he has being able to curtail Boko haram, or appointment of an imbecilic IGP, or denigrating Nigerian youths in foreign land,......Oya we are waiting for your reply...
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by NGELEBUBE: 10:40am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should try it at Igun or Ekosodin.
Then give us feedback.
Zombie.
God bless Nwamaikpe!
guy i need ur contact joor!
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Nobody: 10:42am On May 24, 2018
Whenever I see lies....i know
this one is a pure lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by enemyofprogress: 10:42am On May 24, 2018
Hediot
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by truthstands12: 10:43am On May 24, 2018
Until they kill your father, mother, brother or sister or close relative, then you'll understand that the President is supposed to do something. Nonsense.
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by fabulous986: 10:43am On May 24, 2018
uhmmm
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by front5line: 10:43am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
He is hugging you because he thinks you are homo.

No sane straight guy can say what you said to them.

You mean to write to hate filled Igbo. Anyone with a brain knows Buhari is not the end to naijas problem but they can attest he is a beta option than 37 trillion of the best of PDP.
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by bmos(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2018
[quote] The wailers will not like this. eguando, you've done your best.

Talk Talk Talk with hate. Trust me all these youths expressing their hatred for the President have not obtaining their PVCs. You want change, then get your PVC. Anything order that that, you will still see Mr B bouncing back. It is your PVC so act now.
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by waveman2: 10:44am On May 24, 2018
The difference BTW your APC and pdp is buhari.The same old politicians from pdp form major part of APC. The same set of stealing mofos. Although buhari keeps telling us he is a saint but show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. Buhari has score low in handling economic matters, this is not about corruption killing us but rather poor handling of the economy will kill us. I rather vote for individual than vote for party. Anybody that will continue the anticorruption war and also place square pegs in square holes is good enough for me and not some nepotic leader.

ANIOMADEI2018:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by ezy9: 10:44am On May 24, 2018
no be only hug.... angry
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by truthstands12: 10:47am On May 24, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

If all these facts are true, how many has your president been able to jail? Keep deceiving yourself. Are you not seeing the hunger in the land courtesy of your APC govt. Get your PVC.
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by kense88: 10:49am On May 24, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
Your fellow terrorists are with PMB
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Enice(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Do not try this in your area.

You may not be able to tell the story.

The kind blows wey you go receive ehn...
terrorist. Na by force to vote against Buhari? Tyrant, if you cannot allow democracy to thrive in that your small area, how can you talk about democracy nationally. If given the chance, some people on this forum would be worst than stalin and hitler combined
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Lightening: 10:53am On May 24, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Teguando a twitter user has revealed the surprising Response he got from guys in a Saloon after he Talked About President Buhari and cleared their minds of what the President's true intentions is, According to him after convincing them for Some seconds, some of the men stood up and hug for opening their heads to receive sense. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-reveals-what-happened-to-him-after.html

List some of the things you told them. Help and open our own heads too. But let me advice you: If you happen to travel southwards from Benin towards Asaba and beyound, shove those 'things told' right up and deep inside 'there' to avoid enemy mob this time around.
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by GEJDHERO: 10:53am On May 24, 2018
why buhari is a weak President - Ben Bruce
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by CDCEO001: 10:54am On May 24, 2018
So he knows the "True Intentions" of Buhari more than Buhari himself?
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Kdon2: 11:20am On May 24, 2018
Bhelamblog:

Gossip From Ebiwali--

The fool think he is making sense! SMH
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by ahmedbanj(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

with all this 'facts' in this your epistle, what's halting the presidency from going after this bunch of wicked souls!
please do make an explanation on that too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: El-Rufai Reveals What Buhari Originally Approved For CBN / Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.