Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,778 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Mercy Johnson Loses Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Loses Her Mum (482 Views)

Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / Actor Adeniyi Johnson Loses His Elder Sister / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Loses Her Mum by Mcoutureankara(f): 9:20am On May 24, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Star actress Mercy Johnson just lost her mum to the cold hands of death.
The beautiful nollywood actress just wrote this on her instagram page;

mercyjohnsonokojie It deeply saddens me to say that my beloved mother is gone. This is a trying time for my family and we would appreciate your prayers, even as we plead for our privacy at this time. Thank you.

Source
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/05/24/mercy-johnson-loses-her-mum/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Johnson Loses Her Mum by stefanweeks: 9:21am On May 24, 2018
Sorry for your loss
Re: Mercy Johnson Loses Her Mum by Nobody: 9:26am On May 24, 2018
I can only imagine how voluptuous d mom must have been with dis big breasts and yanssh she got from her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Loses Her Mum by itspzpics(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2018
Eeeyah Pele oo
Re: Mercy Johnson Loses Her Mum by vizkiz: 10:08am On May 24, 2018
This one whey celebrities dey lose their mum.

Hmmmm...

(1) (Reply)

‘i’ll Report You To Davido’ – Gov. Fayose’s P.A Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu / Adeyanju Accuses Tobi, SoundSultan & Others Of Collecting N2M Bribe From Buhari. / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Sexy Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.