Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper (21715 Views)

Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by teekay619(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
For freelancing , try Hirefreehands. It's more than friedly for people from Africa as payment is stress free and no need for PayPal account. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by Vetidarl12: 8:48pm On May 24, 2018
olabs201:
Farming in the north
I make 1million from my soya beans farm in Taraba doing my NYSC year.

yea! farming in the north pays. land is cheap to acquire; you can even use the almajiris to do cultvating and other things in the farm. it was awesome in KT shaa
Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by citadels(f): 8:56pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=24hoursreporter post=67832237]NYSC year is always very challenging for Corp members. And those that are posted to cities like Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Calabar etc. will definitely have a story to tell. As a matter of fact, they find it extremely difficult to cope and some live from hands to mouth. This is the reason many Nigerians tagged NYSC to be “Now Your Suffering Continue”. Well we present to you, top 5 businesses you can do as a youth corper.

So, any Youth Corper that can start any of these businesses, Life in service will be interesting for them. Also, you will be a step ahead of your peers in the labour Market.

List of Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper
#1 Data Sharing
Data sharing is one of the businesses you can do as a youth corper serving in any state in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, the business is very viable and easy to start. You need little capital to start this business and if you are passionate you can break even in no time.

Data sharing business involves you selling data for MTN, GLO, Airtel and 9Mobile. You don’t need to rent a shop before you start. The best way to market this business is via social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and Twitter. Try this out and tell others your success story.

#2 Freelancing
Freelancing is also among the top viable businesses you can do as a youth corper. Freelancing is a term used to describe a self employed person who is not committed to any employer on the long run. In other words, a freelancer is a person who does projects for different companies and is not their employees.

You can start freelancing job as a Youth corper. It is very easy to start, just identify a niche where you have comparative advantage and start marketing yourself.

There are several freelance websites on the internet, some of the most popular ones are; Fiverr, Upwork, PeoplePerHour, Freelancer.com, 99design, etc.

#3 Mini Importation
Mini Importation is another good business you can do during your service year. However, this business is strictly for youth corpers with hustling spirit.

Mini importation business involves bringing goods from other countries like China, Uk, US, etc in small quantities and resell them in your location to make a profit. It is a viable business and many people have become millionaires through mini importation.

However, you have to do a thorough research before you import any product. Ensure that the product you are importing will solve a problem in your location.

#4 Photography/Videography
Photography/Videography is also among the viable businesses you can do as a youth corper. If you don’t have this skill, start learning it before you go for NYSC. Design a complimentary card and share to people around.

In no time, you will be the one covering most events and occasions around your PPA. Remember, most Nigerians have soft hearts for corpers.

#5 Private Tutoring
Private tutoring is another good business you can do as a Corper. And will enjoy this better if you are quantitatively inclined. It is very easy to start, tell your friends around your PPA and paste posters around advertising your teaching skills.

I tell you this, if you are good in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, you will make it big as a private tutor.

These are the top 5 viable businesses you can do as a youth corper. Try any of them today and be a self made entrepreneur.

If you need advise on how to start any of the above businesses, drop a comment.
Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/05/24/top-5-businesses-you-can-do-as-a-youth-corper/

[/quo I need advice on mini importation
Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by Vetidarl12: 9:02pm On May 24, 2018
Tamzblaze:
At point 5....
what if you're good in just Art subjects?

if you are good in Art especially English and Literature u will make it and the case of area of specialization is applicable when taking SS students; you can gather small children for the extra lesson. It paid me wella @ma tym
Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by 24hoursreporter: 10:18pm On May 24, 2018
post=67847423:
Only number 5 is feasible.

Its not true bro. All of them are feasible and I have seen Youth corpers doing well in some of the businesses above.
Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2018
teekay619:
For freelancing , try Hirefreehands. It's more than friedly for people from Africa as payment is stress free and no need for PayPal account. Thank me later
just registered but I was told to send my credentials, ID, port folio to this mail (verification@hirefreehands.tech.) before start bidding for project... Pls help on how to do dat successfully.

Thanks in anticipated
Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by Ogb222: 7:33am On May 25, 2018
Pls whats the meaning of FTC
KubwaBoy:
So this is how easy FTC is? congrats to me
Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by Revolva(m): 7:38am On May 25, 2018
NYSC Corper Doing The 'Shaku Shaku' Dance Compliation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HnbB8BYVcE
Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:48am On May 25, 2018
Starting a diamond business with little capital will take you places while waiting for a whitecollar job or if you dont have one

call 09093609072

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by samson1515(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
24hoursreporter:
NYSC year is always very challenging for Corp members. And those that are posted to cities like Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Calabar etc. will definitely have a story to tell. As a matter of fact, they find it extremely difficult to cope and some live from hands to mouth. This is the reason many Nigerians tagged NYSC to be “Now Your Suffering Continue”. Well we present to you, top 5 businesses you can do as a youth corper.

So, any Youth Corper that can start any of these businesses, Life in service will be interesting for them. Also, you will be a step ahead of your peers in the labour Market.

List of Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper
#1 Data Sharing
Data sharing is one of the businesses you can do as a youth corper serving in any state in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, the business is very viable and easy to start. You need little capital to start this business and if you are passionate you can break even in no time.

Data sharing business involves you selling data for MTN, GLO, Airtel and 9Mobile. You don’t need to rent a shop before you start. The best way to market this business is via social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and Twitter. Try this out and tell others your success story.

#2 Freelancing
Freelancing is also among the top viable businesses you can do as a youth corper. Freelancing is a term used to describe a self employed person who is not committed to any employer on the long run. In other words, a freelancer is a person who does projects for different companies and is not their employees.

You can start freelancing job as a Youth corper. It is very easy to start, just identify a niche where you have comparative advantage and start marketing yourself.

There are several freelance websites on the internet, some of the most popular ones are; Fiverr, Upwork, PeoplePerHour, Freelancer.com, 99design, etc.

#3 Mini Importation
Mini Importation is another good business you can do during your service year. However, this business is strictly for youth corpers with hustling spirit.

Mini importation business involves bringing goods from other countries like China, Uk, US, etc in small quantities and resell them in your location to make a profit. It is a viable business and many people have become millionaires through mini importation.

However, you have to do a thorough research before you import any product. Ensure that the product you are importing will solve a problem in your location.

#4 Photography/Videography
Photography/Videography is also among the viable businesses you can do as a youth corper. If you don’t have this skill, start learning it before you go for NYSC. Design a complimentary card and share to people around.

In no time, you will be the one covering most events and occasions around your PPA. Remember, most Nigerians have soft hearts for corpers.

#5 Private Tutoring
Private tutoring is another good business you can do as a Corper. And will enjoy this better if you are quantitatively inclined. It is very easy to start, tell your friends around your PPA and paste posters around advertising your teaching skills.

I tell you this, if you are good in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, you will make it big as a private tutor.

These are the top 5 viable businesses you can do as a youth corper. Try any of them today and be a self made entrepreneur.

If you need advise on how to start any of the above businesses, drop a comment.
Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/05/24/top-5-businesses-you-can-do-as-a-youth-corper/

Please I need more information about the data sharing
Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by Aldrin100(m): 12:28am On May 31, 2018
Other top business that youth can do
Become an affiliate
Become a domain reseller
Write blogs and join AdSense to be paid for your blog
Open an online selling website
Join Drop shipping
Sell Websites
Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by Aldrin100(m): 1:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Other top business that youth can do

Become an affiliate
Become a domain reseller
Write blogs and join AdSense to be paid for your blog
Open an online selling website
Join Drop shipping
Sell Websites
Open an online shop
[url]Trade Forex[/url]https://www.forexafrica.co.za
Write Articles
Become an online editor
Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by teekay619(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
just registered but I was told to send my credentials, ID, port folio to this mail (verification@hirefreehands.tech.) before start bidding for project... Pls help on how to do dat successfully.

Thanks in anticipated
To do that just go to the top right and complete your profilr filling in relevant fields . thats all . 08160385660 thats my number , you can whatsapp me . sorry for taking this long was off nairaland .
Re: Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper by topsy2009: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2019
Would you like to turn N1000 To N120000 within few weeks? Order for our sure guide on this simple process. Send SURE GUIDE and your email address to 08028728796 for further details.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEED.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Age Limit For Nysc Eligibility For Graduates? / Stunning Calisthenics Display By Corpers In Kaduna (Photos) / State With Better Pay Package For Medical Personnel Serving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.