Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time (63731 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by SAMBARRY: 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
Dyt:
Me that I can't share
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
when money is involved,if he like make e do foursome for your room,that will be the least of your problem.you will be less concerned.but when both of you are broke and struggling and youre managing the little resources for the maintenance of home while hes carrying the resources to distribute to girls of easy virtue,you will be doubly pained
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by tafat: 2:38pm On May 24, 2018
please how does this news affect my betslip on betway? ronaldinho still dey play ball?
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:
Ma nigga. Now that this happened in america let me see what the "Africa is so archaic feminist crew have to say"

Well, America’s sha because Brazil is in South America.

In the USA you can indeed “marry” more than one wife but only one will be legal and recognized.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by millomaniac: 2:40pm On May 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Well, America’s sha because Brazil is in South America.

In the USA you can indeed “marry” more than one wife but only one will be legal and recognized.

Thanks for this enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by DukeNija(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
industrialchemi:
$5000 monthly to spend as they like??..poverty is a bastard!!!

Obviously they didn’t marry him for money
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Dyt(f): 2:42pm On May 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
when money is involved,if he like make e do foursome for your room,that will be the least of your problem.you will be less concerned.but when both of you are broke and struggling and youre managing the little resources for the maintenance of home while hes carrying the resources to distribute to girls of easy virtue,you will be doubly pained

It doesn't work that way for me
I am selfish
Even if I am the first lady of a country
I cannot share

Do you ever wonder why the rich wives kill sidechicks?
No one likes to share even if swimming in wealth

Money is part of it but not all of it
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by kennyprat1129: 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
MOney talks....

Issakendrick:
Ronaldinho will marry two women at the same time, according to reports in Brazil.

It is believed that Ronaldinho asked Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza for their hands in marriage in January last year, according to Brazilian columnist Leo Dias via The Mirror.

The 38-year-old, who actually announced his retirement from football in January, then gave them both engagement rings. It is reported that the two women have been, and are currently, living "harmoniously" with Ronaldinho in his mansion in Rio de Janeiro.

Brazilian columnist Leo Dias also claims that both women receive a monthly allowance of $5,000 from Ronaldinho to 'spend as they please.' They are to marry at a private ceremony inside the Santa Monica condominium in Rio.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/24/ronaldinho-set-to-marry-his-2-girlfriends-at-the-same-time/

Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by degamemaster(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE'S NOTHING MONEY CAN'T DO.

NICE ONE DINHO. LEGEND ON THE PITCH, LEGEND ON THE SHEETS.

party made easy.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by MusicSots: 2:48pm On May 24, 2018
Dyt:
Me that I can't share
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If u see good money you will share my dear wink
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by trapQ: 2:49pm On May 24, 2018
It is only USA that is referred to as America. I'm sure you know that. Stop trying to justify your initial comment.
millomaniac:

Where is Brazil?
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Dyt(f): 2:50pm On May 24, 2018
MusicSots:

If u see good money you will share my dear wink

I am not a lazy woman
No doubt I love money
So much that it gives me orgassssmmmmmm

But I cannot share
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by fluffylarose: 2:50pm On May 24, 2018
Stupidity at its height
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by SAMBARRY: 2:50pm On May 24, 2018
Dyt:

It doesn't work that way for me
I am selfish
Even if I am the first lady of a country
I cannot share

Do you ever wonder why the rich wives kill sidechicks?
No one likes to share even if swimming in wealth

Money is part of it but not all of it
there are some careers that come with infidelity.even if your husband says he no do,na them go dey carry brez go catch your husband for office.some careers are like sugar to ant,the girls must surely find their way to him
1.footballer/basketballer
2.politician
3.actor/newscaster
4.musician
5.lecturer
6.model
7.men that deal in female related buisness i.e selling bras/pants,female clothier and the likes including tatoo artist
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by trapQ: 2:51pm On May 24, 2018
Pls check population stats for nigeria and the world at large and cure your ignorance. Men are more populated than women.
MrCuteking:
He’s equal to the task. Lets help some girls. They are too many.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Dyt(f): 2:52pm On May 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
there are some careers that come with infidelity.even if your husband says he no do,na them go dey carry brez go catch your husband for office.some careers are like sugar to ant,the girls must surely find their way to him
1.footballer/basketballer
2.politician
3.actor/newscaster
4.musician
5.lecturer
6.model
7.men that deal in female related buisness i.e selling bras/pants,female clothier and the likes including tatoo artist

Ofcus
I am not disputing he won't cheat
But don't let me find out
Give me my respect
Do your thing but don't let me find out
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by millomaniac: 2:54pm On May 24, 2018
trapQ:
It is only USA that is referred to as America. I'm sure you know that. Stop trying to justify your initial comment.

Lolz. Yeah you got That right. I meant the americas.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by kmaster007: 2:54pm On May 24, 2018
we understand carry go
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Josh64(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2018
Ever wondered why he celebrated a goal like this? Now you know why.

Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by SAMBARRY: 2:56pm On May 24, 2018
Dyt:

Ofcus
I am not disputing he won't cheat
But don't let me find out
Give me my respect
Do your thing but don't let me find out

youre not being realistic. grin

Abi you think say aunty bimbo no know say uncle fash dey play away match? grin
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 24, 2018
This is reason why black men will always remain the scum of the earth.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by MusicSots: 3:03pm On May 24, 2018
Dyt:

I am not a lazy woman
No doubt I love money
So much that it gives me orgassssmmmmmm

But I cannot share

Money gives you orgasm? Lol. What can do that can make you take some crazy decisions o.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 24, 2018
MrCuteking:
Shiit men, only one of the allowance fit change person life. Girls they enjoy o. Even if no work, there is still hope. cheesy . This vargina self they make guys they run mad.
You right bro, A pretty girl or an endowed girl is an asset to herself for life due to the fact that beauty is always sought after, Same reason why art work always appreciate and over paid for.

Question is, How does most of these girls who barely work get so much money?

You already know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by emmaboyi(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2018
Car washer needed in Aguda, surulere, Lagos. Call 07086573493.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Dyt(f): 3:10pm On May 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
youre not being realistic. grin

Abi you think say aunty bimbo no know say uncle fash dey play away match? grin

She knows but do you know if they argue over it?

People are different
I sha cannot share
Carry all the girls in the world
But keep them away from me
I didn't ask for too much

MusicSots:

Money gives you orgasm? Lol. What can do that can make you take some crazy decisions o.
Dunno
But definitely not money will make me be a slave of enjoyment
Yes he gives me all the money of the world yet I will cry to see or talk to him
How will he make a good role model for our kids?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 24, 2018
Double Brazilian booty
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by Timagex(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2018
industrialchemi:
$5000 monthly to spend as they like??..poverty is a bastard!!!
that's around1 .8m o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by redsun(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2018
He is an African. And he is got the wealth to helpany women,why not? But I hope he invests wisely, because when money stop coming in,it dries out and the bittches will look the other way.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by edorhe14(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:
grin grin grin grin this one go sweet oo, continues fvcking.

party till thy kingdom come cheesy cheesy
So Na Fvcking wan make u marry?
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by killuminati(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2018
Money
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by daveP(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2018
That's 10k/month for the two of em. And that just $120k/year. no even a dent in his pocket or a hole atall.

Dinho loves women and partying. I think Pep couldn't control him, so he used the Messi excuse to get rid of him.
Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by congorasta: 4:20pm On May 24, 2018
edgeP:
yeah Brazil is America (south)
na so

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time by MrCuteking(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2018
5k dollar monthly is equivalent to 1.8milla here in Nigeria. Ronaldinho is very rich with so much investments. Footballers never go broke even after playing. Their face and fame makes way for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iheanacho Makes History As Leicester Trashes Fleetwood(pics) / Juventus Had Only 8m Followers On Instagram Before Ronaldo Joined, But Now (Pix) / Referee Pulls A Gun Out To Restore Order After Controversial Penalty Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.