Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Bauchi Deputy Governor, Nuhu Gidado, Resigns From Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Deputy Governor, Nuhu Gidado, Resigns From Office (249 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Bauchi Deputy Speaker, Barade / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Accepts Resignation Of Deputy, Nuhu Gidado / Nuhu Gidado Resigns As Bauchi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Deputy Governor, Nuhu Gidado, Resigns From Office by Oyinsblog(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2018
The Deputy Governor of Bauchi State, Nuhu Gidado, has resigned. In a letter sent to the state governor, Muhammed Abubakar, Mr Gidado explained that his decision was based on his commitment to serve for only a single term as deputy governor of the state.

“Ordinarily, I should have remained up to the end of the tenure, but, with the currently dampened spirit and waning zeal as it relates to my official engagements, my continued stay will not be fair and truthful to you as my brother and leader,” he wrote.

He reminded the governor that during their meeting on April 19th, he had informed him that he was thinking about stepping aside.

Continue Reading

http://www.oyinsblog.com/2018/05/bauchi-deputy-governor-nuhu-gidado.html

Re: Bauchi Deputy Governor, Nuhu Gidado, Resigns From Office by Mynd44: 11:08am On May 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari's Address On Democracy Day, Tuesday, 29th May, 2018 / Sowore's #takeitback Airs On BBC London, Town Hall Meeting Continues / President Buhari’s 2018 Democracy Day Speech: What You Must Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.