Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted (27632 Views)

BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Laird(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2018
I am Igbo but if You have a Court Case,You NEED TO GO TO COURT. OR NEGOTIATE AN OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT

IF NOT; YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW AND SHOULD BE FULLY PUNISHED WHETHER YOU ARE IGBO, AMERICAN, PORTUGESE, CHINESE, ARAB, yorRUBA. Hausa

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by SirBunky85(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2018
freshvine:

IGP is a public servant and can be summon at will by higher authority like the senate. The police as an institution can be sued for the shortcoming of any of it's officer.
so in ur hypocritical mind,the police as an institution cant be represented by a DIG abi?but anyone from d innoson group can represent it?if hypocrisy no kill una,nothing else would

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by freshvine(f): 8:20pm On May 24, 2018
SirBunky85:
so in ur hypocritical mind,the police as an institution cant be represented by a DIG abi?but anyone from d innoson group can represent it?if hypocrisy no kill una,nothing else would

I don't have the time to run circus with an undeveloped brain.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by SirBunky85(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2018
freshvine:

I don't have the time to run circus with an undeveloped brain.
yes,u wont cuz ur stinking hypocrisy has bn busted.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2018
freshvine:

Incorporated Companies can be sued and be represented by it's team of lawyers, it's only enterprise which is a one man business the individual will be sued.
U re absolutely correct here especially if the Mata is civil in nature. But the point am trying to make is that this particular case over which innoson is being investigated by EFCC is not civil but criminal, and as such he must appear in person. For example, the case between Intercontinental bank, owned by Akinbgola and efcc.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by freshvine(f): 9:19pm On May 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
U re absolutely correct here especially if the Mata is civil in nature. But the point am trying to make is that this particular case over which innoson is being investigated by EFCC is not civil but criminal, and as such he must appear in person. For example, the case between Intercontinental bank, owned by Akinbgola and efcc.

Innocent Chukwuma cannot stand trial on behalf of Innoson Inc. Whether Criminal Or Civil but any of the directors' can face trial if involved in criminal activity. EFCC should sue Innoson since they're not bankrupt yet.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by sweetgala(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2018
Xander85:
Have they tried his house or business premises before rushing to declare him wanted?

It's simple legal practice that once your are absent from court and your lawyer can not give adequate reason why you can be served a bench warrant which means you'll be arrested once sighted by any law enforcement official.

After the 5th court date the man is really trying his luck

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by sweetgala(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2018
HigherEd:
This is serious mehn

@mod he was declared wanted for not appearing in court and not necessarily fraud...

It is the law and if the prosecuting attorney makes such a plea the judge has to oblige

After 5 dates the man is pushing his luck

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by sweetgala(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2018
Archangel15:
Instead of promoting our first assembly manufacturing CEO we are persecuting him

What is wrong with this country?

There is a rule of law and nobody is above it

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by dataking: 10:55pm On May 24, 2018
freshvine:

Erastus Akingbola was in court cos he used bank money for his personal business

Hypocrite. Have they not enlightened you enough. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:23am On May 25, 2018
freshvine:

Innocent Chukwuma cannot stand trial on behalf of Innoson Inc. Whether Criminal Or Civil but any of the directors' can face trial if involved in criminal activity. EFCC should sue Innoson since they're not bankrupt yet.
Madam, it's clear u old this view as a result of some sentiments.
Sentiment is actually different from reality.
The reality is, Innoson Chukwuma isn't above any law of the country, and as such he is undergoing trial for crime he purportedly committed. He will not be the first Nigerian company owner to be charged to court.
All these baseless victim mentality outburst from you guys ain't gonna change the situation

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:32am On May 25, 2018
freshvine:

So why wasn't is crime overlooked simply because he owns a company (Bank or Incorporated enterprise or whatever you choose to call it) that employs people.
If according to you, akingbola spent bank money for personal use, why wasn't his crime overlooked since he was the owner of the bank
Too many lazy educated yoots on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Ijaya123: 7:21am On May 25, 2018
freshvine:

Is the bank no more a corporate organisation like you argued before? Loads of hypocrites roaming around here.

Is it the lawyers that will take the plea on his behalf or testify on his behalf? Just keep quite if you know nothing about legal proceedings and stop reasoning based on emotions. That's the weakness of the people from the east.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by freshvine(f): 8:31am On May 25, 2018
Ijaya123:

Is the bank no more a corporate organisation like you argued before? Loads of hypocrites roaming around here.

Is it the lawyers that will take the plea on his behalf or testify on his behalf? Just keep quite if you know nothing about legal proceedings and stop reasoning based on emotions. That's the weakness of the people from the east.

if i deposit 100 million naira in intercontinental bank and the bank used my money for its operation, AMCON will take over the bank and return my deposit. EFCC may investigate and if it's discovered that Erastus Akingbola on the strenght of being a director diverted the money into personal enterprise, ofcourse he'll stand trial on his individual capacity.

google failed bank tribunal instituted by abacha.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by freshvine(f): 8:36am On May 25, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
So why wasn't is crime overlooked simply because he owns a company (Bank or Incorporated enterprise or whatever you choose to call it) that employs people.
If according to you, akingbola spent bank money for personal use, why wasn't his crime overlooked since he was the owner of the bank
Too many lazy educated yoots on Nairaland

you my friend is the uneducated one. Erastus Akingbola is a shareholder of the bank and a director not the owner. if he stole others money he goes in for it.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by freshvine(f): 8:42am On May 25, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Madam, it's clear u old this view as a result of some sentiments.
Sentiment is actually different from reality.
The reality is, Innoson Chukwuma isn't above any law of the country, and as such he is undergoing trial for crime he purportedly committed. He will not be the first Nigerian company owner to be charged to court.
All these baseless victim mentality outburst from you guys ain't gonna change the situation

Point of order... Innoson Ltd is being "accused'' of fraud and not Innocent Chukwuma.

Innoson Ltd is a legal entity that can stand trial on it's own.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2018
freshvine:

Point of order... Innoson Ltd is being "accused'' of fraud and not Innocent Chukwuma.

He must make himself available in court to iron that out

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by klasys(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2018
Stephaustin:

I never believed totally this until I listened this morning to a video/audio clip sent to my whatsapp where the speaker, a Yoruba, was busy stating that Igbos have made no positive contribution to economic growth in Yoruba land, especially Lagos as a case-study. He claimed to be replying the claims of the president of Ohaneze Ndigbo, who said that 40% of structures in Yoruba land especially Lagos are owned by the Igbos.

According to the Yoruba speaker, Igbos only brought negativities and crimes such as piracy, armed robbery, rape, kidnapping, and drugs to Yoruba land, and ultimately made Yoruba land a global dumping ground.

I will not go into details stating all that the speaker talk about. However, I will not fail to state that the hatred in his speech is indescribable. He went forward to call on Yoruba youths for action, stressing that they are out and ready to send Igbos out of Yoruba land no matter the cost. According to him, they will not, like their parents did, condone such again.

All these made me wonder if Nigeria will ever be one. I really wonder the essence of topics such as "National integration" that I was taught in JSS1.

Marrying these events with the ordeal of my present coursemate in the hand of his Yoruba friend and lecturers during his studies in Ilorin made me conclude to avoid Yorubas from today, except those who prove beyond reasonable doubt to be friendly.

I just pity Igbos who have become too blind to read the handwriting on the wall.

Igbo is the only tribe that will slap you & expect you to smile at him, and if you did not retaliate & just frown your face, he will start shouting how you hate him, how you do not like him, he has forgot that he just slap you in the face without doing him nothing.

The rubbish you are spewing make me laugh. Did you people really believed that Igbo developed Lagos?.. Any Igbo spew that trash we see it as your normal way of chest beating & nothing more. You people think Lagos just from heaven with its beauty environment.

You can't give what you don't have. Lagos is like any other state in Nigeria located in southwest. Govern & developed by its indigenes located in Alausa government house.

It's because of the Nigerian constitution that allow every Nigerian to live in every state that caused all the tantrum. You people would have been chase away from Lagos for many years ago (I remember Fashola saga) you all be crying like a wolf, Igbo look at their population in Lagos & concluded they developed Lagos.

Igbo owed Yoruba respect & praised for accommodating them & doing business without problems.

Can anyone remind me the time Yoruba people go to east & beg them to come to their state or put gun in their head & insisted they must come to yorubaland? No. You were all attracted to the developed of Lagos before you people move on mass to the land, now you are now responsible for the development of the land that most of you come with night bus with one bag.

We don't take you people serious anymore, thank God for Nnamdi Kwanu that expose clownish & stupidity of Igbo most of we have being think the tribe are wise.

You people have been brainwashed & thinking you are better than other. It's before we used to shy away from response to your arrogance & insults to the Yoruba. You people have taught us lesson. We only see Igbo as our friend before. We can't be deceive any more.

If you think some tribe don't like you & hate you, have you asked yourself if you love the said tribe. Because you can show me hatred & expect me to like you.

TIP!
Igbo are looking for tribe that will worshiped them, with their mediocrity they think they are above other tribe & they are more wise, intelligent than other. But it will do them good if they take all these their mediocrity & believed to other tribe and not YORUBA tribe for God sake. Southwest is like western world of Nigeria, this is where intelligent, wisdom etc start & stop. What Igbo boost about is nothing in our own eye.

I am just seek & tired with these people

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:40am On May 27, 2018
proffemi:

As always, it's not the fact that an Igbo man passed a tribalistic comment that worries me. It's the large number of likes and shares. Does this truly represent how nd'Igbo think? I need saner Igbos to answer.

If you must view things from the POV of tribe, can you idiots not see that a bank with largely Yoruba ownership gave him a chance when "Igbo banks" turned their backs? Abi EFCC chairman has become a Yoruba man?

This has nothing to do with tribe. My belief is that it is simply a business partnership gone sour.

I fear for your soul; this level of hatred cannot bring you to the end you desire.
Ure already none existent
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by proffemi: 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

Ure already none existent

What is this one saying now? Why don't you go pick people closer to your level to mention?
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:47pm On May 27, 2018
proffemi:

What is this one saying now? Why don't you go pick people closer to your level to mention?
Atleast I have level but you don't have at all.

Mention me again and watch as you'll be rejected like buhari
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by proffemi: 9:54pm On May 27, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

Atleast I have level but you don't have at all.
Mention me again and watch as you'll be rejected like buhari

What exactly did I say to attract your ire? Perhaps you are just frustrated. Before you rant on, why don't you consider the fact that you have previously placed your phone number on Nairaland for the world to see ? You are *not* anonymous, so mind your language.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:32pm On May 27, 2018
proffemi:

What exactly did I say to attract your ire? Perhaps you are just frustrated. Before you rant on, why don't you consider the fact that you have previously placed your phone number on Nairaland for the world to see ? You are *not* anonymous, so mind your language.
You are sick.

Threatening me will send you to hell quicker than you'll ever imagine.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by proffemi: 4:43am On May 28, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

You are sick.
Threatening me will send you to hell quicker than you'll ever imagine.

The records of our exchanges are there for any observer to see who the belligerent fool is here.
Why wouldn't you feel threatened when you are mannerless enough to speak to others like a crazy dog, but stupid enough to basically leave your home address (your phone number) online. Do one or the other. Never do both. If you continue this way, I assure you that you will get yours. Not from me, but you will all the same.

I have nothing further to say to you.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by aribisala0(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2018
freshvine:

Are you the accuser?

Did you sign the charge sheet?

By the way individuals within companies can be charged for criminal activities on behalf of a company.

I am not going to comment on Innoson because I donot know any more facts but your assumptions are simply wrong that an individual cannot be charged because a company is charged or accused.
I do not know whether we have any provision or precedent in our laws forcompanies to face criminal trial but even if we do that does not excuse other culpable persons standing trial for the same offence

People havebeen jailed for activities withn companies so nothing new there.

In this case the allegation is that false declarations were made to avoid paying duty. Well a human prison andnot a computer would have done that if true and would be criminally liable in their individual capacity.

Your submission that it is the company and not the individual is not just irrelevant it is childsh and wishful thinking.

The place to have that conversation is INSIDE a courtroom

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by NATIONALPASTOR: 3:42pm On May 28, 2018
proffemi:

The records of our exchanges are there for any observer to see who the belligerent fool is here.
Why wouldn't you feel threatened when you are mannerless enough to speak to others like a crazy dog, but stupid enough to basically leave your home address (your phone number) online. Do one or the other. Never do both. If you continue this way, I assure you that you will get yours. Not from me, but you will all the same.

I have nothing further to say to you.

You're a fool.

A big one at that.

Your brain has been sacrificed to Sango
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by proffemi: 4:29pm On May 28, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

You're a fool.
A big one at that.
Your brain has been sacrificed to Sango

It took me 5 minutes to know your three Nairaland monickers including the one you deleted. I can locate your place of business within 2 km. You're lucky I'm not one to deal with you. But as I've warned you: be careful how you talk online. You're not anonymous.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:32am On May 30, 2018
proffemi:

It took me 5 minutes to know your three Nairaland monickers including the one you deleted. I can locate your place of business within 2 km. You're lucky I'm not one to deal with you. But as I've warned you: be careful how you talk online. You're not anonymous.

Extremely foolish he-diot is your name.....

Bad guys don't make noise....

I'm an Igbo and I believe you know what we can do. We are not cowards like you.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by proffemi: 11:27am On May 30, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

Extremely foolish he-diot is your name.....
Bad guys don't make noise....
I'm an Igbo and I believe you know what we can do. We are not cowards like you.
No problem. We shall see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad / Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React / Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.