Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? (38894 Views)

Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Whats Wrong With Liberty Reserve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by 0Edward0(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ame Lon Ro: Pls guys, wake up. Finding an investment where you invest and go to sleep and expect very high returns sounds funny. Learn forex, invest in it and trade your fund yourself. Goodluck pals.
I am awake o, HYIP does not mean high profits at all
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by vizboy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
My advice to all those that say that hyip are scam.

Hyip is a game so treat it as one

dont invest what you cant afford to lose

dont be greed

when you invest and make profit withdraw it and dont reinvest

Never invest all your funds in one place

with these few rules that the way i play and am making cool doe daily you can check my facebook wall for proof

omenz viz da hyipking.
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by admex(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
There are numerous ways of making money online nowadays especially with liberty reserve. For more info pls go to www.goldell..com
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by 3RNEST(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
0Edward0:
I am awake o, HYIPP does not mean high profits at all
So wat making high profit this days/ bcoz i just lost $5 on StallionGold HYPEE grin
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by 0Edward0(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
3RNEST:
So wat making high profit this days/ bcoz i just lost $5 on StallionGold HYPEE grin

kpele, so StallionGold has gone scam, let me check and see
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by 3RNEST(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
0Edward0:
Yes oh my brother, wen u check their site na story da touch u go see there grin
abeg try e-mail me we are yarn about your own money making scheme...next2design(at)gmail.com. i dey online now..
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
0Edward0:
wink
They re temporarily on hold! Nothing has been lost thus far
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by 3RNEST(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
Raymondenyi: wink
They re temporarily on hold! Nothing has been lost thus far
So they said, but i don't believe in that sh't dude they turn scam basically looking at their site! how
long will people wait for their hard earn cash? beside it's lifespan is above the normal hypee lifespan..Since September 2012.
i think longtime term hypee is kind of stable this day but stalliongold is proving me wrong! the site was so tight that u can't smell scam.

Anyway that aside, my $5 was just a test run on that site..Raymond try and e-mail me let's come up with a TEAM here in Nairaland...
something like a moneymaking TEAM, hyppe, forex, sport betting, wat soeva..let's team up to make this place a better..we share ideas..
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by 0Edward0(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
3RNEST:
Yes oh my brother, wen u check their site na story da touch u go see there grin
abeg try e-mail me we are yarn about your own money making scheme...next2design(at)gmail.com. i dey online now..
email sent
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by 0Edward0(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
3RNEST:
So they said, but i don't believe in that sh't dude they turn scam basically looking at their site! how
long will people wait for their hard earn cash? beside it's lifespan is above the normal hypee lifespan..Since September 2012.
i think longtime term hypee is kind of stable this day but stalliongold is proving me wrong! the site was so tight that u can't smell scam.

Anyway that aside, my $5 was just a test run on that site..Raymond try and e-mail me let's come up with a TEAM here in Nairaland...
something like a moneymaking TEAM, hyppe, forex, sport betting, wat soeva..let's team up to make this place a better..we share ideas..
I dey interested too o my email netzro(at)gmail(dot)com
we must make this passive income o
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by 3RNEST(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Edward and Raymond!! #Team members = 2
Let's use this thread bcuz it's talk about L-R, and we know its widely used Payment method!

So we start now! or wat do u suggest? or we create new thread?
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by vizboy(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2013
3RNEST:

abeg when you take join them
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ernest! U create a new thread n we shall storm d place wt a deluge of ideas!
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by 0Edward0(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Raymondenyi: Ernest! U create a new thread n we shall storm d place wt a deluge of ideas!
Aslo remember to post link to the thread here. I cant wait. More
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by youngmega: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
0Edward0:
I dey interested too o my email netzro(at)gmail(dot)com
we must make this passive income o
am in also victorobiaeli@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by normaljenny(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
admex: There are numerous ways of making money online nowadays especially with liberty reserve. For more info pls go to www.goldell..com

Hello fellow NL, I have been trying to create API for my liberty reserve account. My problem is that in my account, I visited the merchant Tools section to create the API link. They brought out a form for me to fill, which “API NAME” and I typed in a name I proposed for it. Then coming to the “SECURITY WORD” which requires nothing less than 25 words. I typed in 26 words as in all my names together as I do not have any word in mind to put in and i was told it has to have digits and characters. Please. Do they mean buy digits and characters and what is the right format to create a security word? Please I need replies and lastly I need $60 LR. How much last?
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by madegbola: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by chiboy11(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
madegbola: http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)

THIS GUY S A CRIMINAL N HE STAYS IN LAGOS, IF HE SO CLAIM HE MAKE A PENNY 4RM HIS DUBIOUS ONLINE BUSINES TELL HIM U BOTH TO SE 1 ON 1 N LET HIM DROP HIS PARTICULARS , DONT LET HIM DUPE U IN DIS NEW ERA, I REST MY CASE
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by rvdjai: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2013
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by testify1: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
Taiwopublishing: Did l here u say virtapay up there, u guys are wasting d hell of ur time. There are more reliable way to make money tru ur lr acct. You can check some of them at www.taiwopublishing.com
dont buy any kind of info product from this taiwo publish guy.he doesnt have knowledge or knw a thing about what he sells.he is disgracing info marketing cos all he does is copy and paste and send to ur email.will not even download any of is product if offer to even payme to download it.u need to learn and set and standard,stop copy and pasting outdated material and spoilin market for genuine marketers for cryin out loud.ur product are worthless piece of junks especialy dat universal recharge software and dealers package i wil not even dash out in shame.very worthles junk u called product and likewise oda of ur junks.what a pity if any 1 wud buy ur product cos it wud b a waste of hard earned money
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by testify1: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
Taiwopublishing: There are many ways to make cool cash on my blog. Check them out.
dont buy any kind of info product from this taiwo publish guy.he doesnt have knowledge or knw a thing about what he sells.he is disgracing info marketing cos all he does is copy and paste and send to ur email.will not even download any of is product if offer to even payme to download it.u need to learn and set and standard,stop copy and pasting outdated material and spoilin market for genuine marketers for cryin out loud.ur product are worthless piece of junks especialy dat universal recharge software and dealers package i wil not even dash out in shame.very worthles junk u called product and likewise oda of ur junks.what a pity if any 1 wud buy ur product cos it wud b a waste of hard earned money

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by vickydollars: 3:55pm On May 23, 2013
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling / HAMPER! HAMPERS!! HAMPERS!!! (contents And Prices) / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.