Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? (38883 Views)

Hello!! Help!! Is Anyone Experiencing This With Liberty Reserve / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Whats Wrong With Liberty Reserve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by dacashgenerator: 12:56am On Jul 27, 2012
buddymish: Its quite easy making money online via LR, however, you wld have to dedicate some time online searching for 'clients'...i can give u a few suggestions...
visit my website or :

MAKE $15,000 IN 30 DAYS WITH LIBERTY RESERVE (100% GUARANTEED)
This is the opportunity you have been looking to be out of a financial bondage. I know most people hate to read much so I will go straight to the point. Remember is about liberty reserve (LR) and is legal and easy so what you need to do is to fellow the step I will introduce.

STEP1. Do you have a liberty reserve account, if your answer is yes then you are almost there but if the answer is no then go and open liberty reserve account is free just log on to www.libetyreserve.com and register your account.

STEP2. Finance your liberty account with just $10 remember you are using just $10 to make up to $15 000 in a month. I did it and it worked for me so am advising you to stay focus. How you can finance your liberty account use google search and include your location or city so that you can get local exchange around your city

STEP3. Transfer $2 each to the legal liberty account numbers listed below
#1 U0017087————-Remove this account number.
#2 U9804303————-This one should go to the top position.
#3 U9754019
#4 U6827876
#5 U0106495————-Here is where your account number comes in after making $2 payments to the five accounts numbers above.
After sending $2 to each of the accounts on the List then remove the top one and place yours in the #5 spot on the list of accounts #1-#5. Remember your Liberty Reserve account number becomes #5.
**MAKE SURE THE ACCOUNT NUMBER YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT NUMBER**

STEP4. Once you have made your payments to all the account numbers above, send a mail with your payment details to (LRcashgenerator@financier.com) so that your account would be added to the liberty reserve database of participants in this program. (Otherwise your account won’t be registered and no money for you), this is what makes this business real and there is no room for cheat. This program is being monitored online round the clock to fish out violators.

STEP5. Copy and edit this message (by adding your account) and send it to different forums and news board. You can even post it on your facebook page or twitter. You can send this letter to all your contacts and friends. By sending this letter via email, the response time is EXTREMELY fast. Remember there are thousands of people like you, looking for ways to make money. Make sure you post it to at least 50 forums.

Congratulations! THAT’S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 10 minutes for each newsgroup!
When this is done, your next job is to just go to sleep for 5 days (??ha ha!??), come back and see how over flooded your account gets at that short period.

Explanation of why it works so well:
$$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART:
Out of 50 postings, say I receive only 10 replies (a very conservative example). So I Make $20.00 with my account number at #5 on the letter. Now, each of the 10 persons who just sent me $2.00 make the MINIMUM 50 postings, each with my account at #4 and only 10 persons respond to each of the original 10, that is another $200.00 for me.
Now those 100 each make 50 MINIMUM posts with my account at #3 and only 10 replies each, I will bring in an additional $2000.00!
Now, those 1000 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 50 with my account at #2 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $20,000.00! OK.
Now here is the fun part, each of those 10,000 persons post a MINIMUM 50 letters with my account at #1 and hey!!, this is a huge amount of cash we are talking about within a short period of time, this is real cash over flow. This is a crazy cash income business that people don’t know too well about and it is time to make a real means out of it.

The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles every day, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
So can you afford $10.00?? And see if it really works??
People have said what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Do you know that the INTERNET IS THE BIGGEST GOLD RUSH IN HISTORY? People all over the world from all works of life are rushing to the internet daily looking for solutions to their problems including ONLINE MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES.
Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users everyday, with thousands of them joining the actual Internet money making band wagon.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn’t another one of those crazy scams! As long as people FOLLOW THROUGH with sending out $10.00, it works! And will always work!
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE POVERTY ERADICATION SCHEME WITH WORLD WIDE APPEAL!!!
BEST WISHES!!! $$$$$
REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! DON’T MISS OUT.
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by dacashgenerator: 12:57am On Jul 27, 2012
snave007: Please can someone lend me $500, promise to pay back $700,in 5 days, my liberty reserve acc no:U3918632. U can mail me @evans4thetop@gmail.com.THANKS in anticipation
visit my web www.the-cash-generator.weebly.com

This is the opportunity you have been looking to be out of a financial bondage. I know most people hate to read much so I will go straight to the point. Remember is about liberty reserve (LR) and is legal and easy so what you need to do is to fellow the step I will introduce.

STEP1. Do you have a liberty reserve account, if your answer is yes then you are almost there but if the answer is no then go and open liberty reserve account is free just log on to www.libetyreserve.com and register your account.

STEP2. Finance your liberty account with just $10 remember you are using just $10 to make up to $15 000 in a month. I did it and it worked for me so am advising you to stay focus. How you can finance your liberty account use google search and include your location or city so that you can get local exchange around your city

#3 U9754019
#4 U6827876
#5 U0106495————-Here is where your account number comes in after making $2 payments to the five accounts numbers above.
After sending $2 to each of the accounts on the List then remove the top one and place yours in the #5 spot on the list of accounts #1-#5. Remember your Liberty Reserve account number becomes #5.
**MAKE SURE THE ACCOUNT NUMBER YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT NUMBER**

STEP4. Once you have made your payments to all the account numbers above, send a mail with your payment details to (LRcashgenerator@financier.com) so that your account would be added to the liberty reserve database of participants in this program. (Otherwise your account won’t be registered and no money for you), this is what makes this business real and there is no room for cheat. This program is being monitored online round the clock to fish out violators.

STEP5. Copy and edit this message (by adding your account) and send it to different forums and news board. You can even post it on your facebook page or twitter. You can send this letter to all your contacts and friends. By sending this letter via email, the response time is EXTREMELY fast. Remember there are thousands of people like you, looking for ways to make money. Make sure you post it to at least 50 forums.

Congratulations! THAT’S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 10 minutes for each newsgroup!
When this is done, your next job is to just go to sleep for 5 days (??ha ha!??), come back and see how over flooded your account gets at that short period.

$$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART:
Out of 50 postings, say I receive only 10 replies (a very conservative example). So I Make $20.00 with my account number at #5 on the letter. Now, each of the 10 persons who just sent me $2.00 make the MINIMUM 50 postings, each with my account at #4 and only 10 persons respond to each of the original 10, that is another $200.00 for me.
Now those 100 each make 50 MINIMUM posts with my account at #3 and only 10 replies each, I will bring in an additional $2000.00!
Now, those 1000 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 50 with my account at #2 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $20,000.00! OK.
Now here is the fun part, each of those 10,000 persons post a MINIMUM 50 letters with my account at #1 and hey!!, this is a huge amount of cash we are talking about within a short period of time, this is real cash over flow. This is a crazy cash income business that people don’t know too well about and it is time to make a real means out of it.

The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles every day, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
People have said what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Do you know that the INTERNET IS THE BIGGEST GOLD RUSH IN HISTORY? People all over the world from all works of life are rushing to the internet daily looking for solutions to their problems including ONLINE MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES.
Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users everyday, with thousands of them joining the actual Internet money making band wagon.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn’t another one of those crazy scams! As long as people FOLLOW THROUGH with sending out $10.00, it works! And will always work!
BEST WISHES!!! $$$$$
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by dacashgenerator: 12:59am On Jul 27, 2012
kennosman:
undecided undecided undecided

visit my website and make $15000 in 30 days www.the-cash-generator.weebly.com

#3 U9754019
#4 U6827876

$$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART:

BEST WISHES!!! $$$$$
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by dacashgenerator: 1:00am On Jul 27, 2012
kgm: hello, for me i think one of the surest ways of making money online with liberty reserve is online trading. online trading is not as easy as it seams. alot of naija people have lost money in online trading. for me, i have been trading for over 5years now and i have just begin mastering the act. i wrote a free ebook that i will like you to read on how i made over 200% last year 2010. text your email address to +234 (0) 805 130 0755 or send an email to my email below and i will forward the ebook to you. Please note that knowledge is key when it comes to currency trading.

MAKE $15,000 IN 30 DAYS WITH LIBERTY RESERVE (100% GUARANTEED) www.the-cash-generator.weebly.com

#3 U9754019
#4 U6827876

$$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART:

BEST WISHES!!! $$$$$
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by dacashgenerator: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2012
highrank: i can help you to make reasonable amount of money with liberty Reserve contact 08032315716

this is a legitimate business www.the-cash-generator.weebly.com

#3 U9754019
#4 U6827876

$$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART:

BEST WISHES!!! $$$$$
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by dacashgenerator: 1:03am On Jul 27, 2012
Gudnicedeals:

you are bloody scammer, looking for ways to hack into unsuspecting victims personal information on their PC. May you fail in your schemes.

maybe if you read this it will kick some sense back to your head:

#3 U9754019
#4 U6827876

$$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART:

BEST WISHES!!! $$$$$
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by dacashgenerator: 1:05am On Jul 27, 2012
ddestiny20:

with this site you will always smile, they pay tuesdays to saturday.
checkout my signature and register immediately.

visit my website and you wont be upset: www.the-cash-generator.weebly.com

#3 U9754019
#4 U6827876

$$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART:

BEST WISHES!!! $$$$$
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by eentrepreneur: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Just check this out. I came across it online and have already subscribed. I'm now keeping my fingers crossed but already have $572. [http:///NZajz9]
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by oladipo500: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
Make #120,000 through liberty reserve(guaranteed)
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by hydroflake: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2012
I stumbled on this webpage and i thought it will be nice sharing it with fellow nigerians. If govt cant help us,we can be of help to ourselves. Freely have i seen it,freely will i post it bck.
This is a website that increases ur investment per second by 600% . ''Unbelieveable!'' ''Scam!''. I said those too until i invested just $6 dollars yesterday and cashed out $60 this morning 28th july,2012.
Go to http://bet-fund.com?ref=hydroflake> . Read the content well and be convinced before you put your money but,im a witness to their operations. I stand to gain nothing if i lead u into loss . Again,u can withdraw to the last kobo at anytime and anyday.
A trial won't harm you. Im not asking for a dime from anyone. Just a gift to all. Pls drop your comment
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by arbitrage: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
If you are not the scammer or the one being scammed, then you cannot invest $6 yesterday at rate of 600% every second only to receive $60 the second day instead of thousands of dollars. Do your maths very well and re-brand the scam for us.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by harmony5(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
This site will pay you $10 free bonus after registration. But the money will be lodge in the bonus section.
After one day, It will be transferred to active deposits from where $0.7 will be added to your earnings
section every day for atleast 70 days. You can withdraw this earnings in a matter of seconds everyday even
without making any single investments. This site is so secured that they are getting almost all the security
approval worth over $2millon. With a physical office address, Certificates of incorporation and even has a live
interaction platforms, where members are given live support, and you also get to hear from members live.
You may need to invest on the site if you are convinced, which I'm very sure you will.
Just go here https//rprofits.com/LI847799.
I've put a little file here to guide on how to claim your free $10 bonus. This is very hot right now people.

Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by Johnnybgood: 3:43am On Jul 29, 2012
This is a legitimate Money making Scheme with WORLD WIDE APPEAL AND POTENTIAL OF ERADICATING POVERTY.

Click: http://www.4shared.com/office/1LFtgjF5/Make_Money_With_Liberty_Reserv.html
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by SirMethod1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
Even the most foolish ones would IDENTIFY THIS AS SCAM
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by VideoBills(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nothing Works with Liberty Reserve unless you want to get scammed. You can only use Liberty Reserve to make money as an Exchanger or to purchase a good or service online. Anything short of this, is asking to be duped.
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by Gswill: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
There is this programme that a friend of mine introduced to me and she has been making a lot of money from this system which I have seen, she makes at least $3,000 monthly. The best part is that they will give you $10 to test the system and when you are convinced you can then invest your money if you are interested send me and a mail with this subject “INTEREST IN MAKING MONEY FOR HOME” to homebiz4all@yahoo.com.
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by emekagh(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
Gswill: There is this programme that a friend of mine introduced to me and she has been making a lot of money from this system which I have seen, she makes at least $3,000 monthly. The best part is that they will give you $10 to test the system and when you are convinced you can then invest your money if you are interested send me and a mail with this subject “INTEREST IN MAKING MONEY FOR HOME” to homebiz4all@yahoo.com.

I know exactly what you are talking about. grin grin grin
But unfortunately, each time I mention it, I get banned. Just don't know why.

@op,
Check the blog in my signature or any of the links. Best of luck
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by Oyedey4u(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
To know a program that is really genuine, they don't promise thousand's of dollars for your little work, like my friend above promising us about $3000 monthly, that is about #140,000 X 3. just from your 2000 naira or 10 dollar investment, pls let's be fair with ourselves, this aint anything but scam. so it is not worth it. read this blog post to get a clue to earning with dating sites. http://jeseku..com
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by MegaMiind(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
I posted diz earlier on other places...bt t seems it might be helpful here...tz 4 d serioz-minded...200pipu wil get acess 2 my system (legal way of earning) n D spots r filin up real fast...inbox me or email me:biobrainiac2@gmail.com 2learn hw u cn bank 160k in 30days...no kiddin...nd its dfinitly legit and also ts kinda free bt dnt get me wrng...d only reason y ts kinda free iz bcoz I want 2build truzt b4 doin d biga tinz I plan...besides 160k in 30days iz nt mch...believe me...d few that are interested will also have my exact way of getting 135 hits a day...just test my system and thank me later...No kidding
Re: How Can I Make Money With Liberty Reserve? by Gswill: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2012
Oyedey4u: To know a program that is really genuine, they don't promise thousand's of dollars for your little work, like my friend above promising us about $3000 monthly, that is about #140,000 X 3. just from your 2000 naira or 10 dollar investment, pls let's be fair with ourselves, this aint anything but scam. so it is not worth it. read this blog post to get a clue to earning with dating sites. http://jeseku..com

Oyedey I have seen your site and you have nothing to offer.
If you see a programme that is genuine how will you know?
You can make more than $3k/month or less depending on how much you are willing to invest, the $10 mentioned is given to you by the company free for you to test run the system and see how it works, if you are satisfied then you can invest and if you are not you leave, how is that a scam? My brother IF ONLY YOU KNEW what am offering you. My advice for you is that you make your finding before concluding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / Prince Olisa, Arthur Eze’s Son Dedicates First Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.