Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,917 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Support Green Revolution.....act Well Your Part. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Support Green Revolution.....act Well Your Part. (241 Views)

Soludo Distributes Over Million Seedlings To Sustain Green Revolution / The Ondo Cassava Revolution / Green Revolution Agricultural Consultant Is At Your Door Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Support Green Revolution.....act Well Your Part. by Blackdiamond92(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2018
The major problem we are facing in Nigeria is that we are not acting well our part.We always place focus on oil without taking a look at what you and I can do to sustain this country in Agricultural sector.The small land you have at the back of your house can produce something meaningful and this will prevent you from using the money you suppose to use in buying such for another stuff you need. I support green revolution.stop depending on oil.as for me I'm always producing palm oil despite the fact that I'm a university graduate.what are you doing to support NIGERIA.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dry Ginger, Raw Cashew Nuts, Charcoal And Shea Nuts Ready For Delivery / How To Start Your Export Business / Kegs Of Palm Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.