Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

How To Travel To Europe On Legitimate Grounds But On The Fact Of Hustling: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Travel To Europe On Legitimate Grounds But On The Fact Of Hustling: (716 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Travel To Europe On Legitimate Grounds But On The Fact Of Hustling: by Naijalande: 8:08pm On May 26, 2010
Hello Nairaland,

I just came in to write for the very first time although i have been reading without commenting.
Please i need to ask on this particular issue.i have been working on his travel, I have been working on traveling to Europe,The family is ready to help out financially that's why am writing to you guys for advice.
Which country do you suggest among these for him to travel to, France,Belgium,Austria
Also we havent gotten someone to help with an invitation Letter.
Is it possible for him to also get a working permit here before leaving,or is there a way to do that without going through long processes, which means is the easiest.??Also iam going there to Hustle not School.
so please i really need words from everyone both those outside the country,both in Europe and those who have returned back to Nigeria.
I gladly wait for your words, thanks
Re: How To Travel To Europe On Legitimate Grounds But On The Fact Of Hustling: by justwise(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2010
@Naijalande

All the countries u mentioned there are not English speaking country(Officially) And if you are leaving Nigeria for 'hustle' please get the right visa. . .e.g work permit, don't waste ur money tryig to leave Nigeria with just visitor's visa and hoping to change it to any other visa.

Think very carefully
Re: How To Travel To Europe On Legitimate Grounds But On The Fact Of Hustling: by lisa999: 2:27pm On May 28, 2010
l live in France,france is very good if you can speak the language and if you have a resident permit,l will not advice you to come to france without a valid resident permit,thank god today l am a french citizen thanks to my husband, is very difficult to live in france without resident permit.l have been here for 8 yrs now,my first 2 years was a complete night mare cos l was an illegal immigration.l wish u good luck.
Re: How To Travel To Europe On Legitimate Grounds But On The Fact Of Hustling: by suxes2005(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2010
Naijalende, wat cert do u av?
Wat kinda work r u talkin about here?

SHALOM
Re: How To Travel To Europe On Legitimate Grounds But On The Fact Of Hustling: by Naijalande: 1:16am On May 30, 2010
@justwise,tanks for ur kind advice.i appreciate.u true to ur name.pls advice me on how to go about getting a job abroad here in nigeria so i can get job offer letter.also wat sort of job do u think that they will easily be willing to offer me and the kind of company that will be willing to help in runing around for my work permit.and which country do u think that is easier to get work without been there.Pls advice me in full @nairaland.,pls advice me too. @suxes2005.,am intending any work.though am a computer anaylst.advice me in full pls.
Re: How To Travel To Europe On Legitimate Grounds But On The Fact Of Hustling: by suxes2005(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
Naijalende, i fink u need to search online.

Let's wait n see if any1 can b of help
here. But in d mean time, search on google

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

out!! / I Need The Qatar Tourist Online Visa Application Website: / Please Don't Kill My Brotha Ooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.