Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Gain Or Loss? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gain Or Loss? (650 Views)

Olajumoke Gain Admission Get Luxury Apartment Photos / What Do People Gain When They Make Frontpage On Nairaland / My gain in using MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gain Or Loss? by femmy2010(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2010
Nairalanders,what have you gained or loss since you joined Nairaland?share your experiences with other Nairalanders.

I am sure many of us would be motivated or learn from what many have to share.
Re: Gain Or Loss? by madlady(f): 7:03am On May 27, 2010
femmy2010:

Nairalanders,what have you gained or loss since you joined Nairaland?share your experiences with other Nairalanders.

I am sure many of us would be motivated or learn from what many have to share.

I'v lost the remnants of my childhood, nothing seems to make me laugh anymore. sad

I'v gained a 3rd eye cool lipsrsealed and 3 wonderful new friends. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gain Or Loss? by hollandis(f): 8:08am On May 27, 2010
I lost my reputation since joining this silly forum.So many stupid girls and ugly girls talking anyhow,taking advantage of the anonymity of the internet to post silly topic and make stupid insinuations.
Gain?I havent gained jack.Except maybe you count as gain, asituation where by I ease my boredom by monitoring how silly people post stupid topics and bicker and fight and how useless people love over the internet,in the name of nairaland.It is so insane. undecided
Re: Gain Or Loss? by nihun(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2010
Too many bad belly peeps on nl.
Re: Gain Or Loss? by femmy2010(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2010
Madlady,
You lost some and gained more and if the yoruba saying that GOOD FRIENDS ARE THE CLOTHINGS OF MY SUCESS AND HONOR,then you have gained more than you lost.

Hollandis,
Great you gained a BOREDOM killer and that is a plus.

Nihun,
Bad belly peeps are everywhere at least someone making no progress in life would have no bad belly so be sure it is a sign of progression.
Re: Gain Or Loss? by davidayo: 11:00am On May 27, 2010
I have have gained a lot. and am becoming addicted
Re: Gain Or Loss? by femmy2010(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2010
Well for me i have gained greatly on Nairaland.I have made contacts that has made my car buying and delivery from Cotonou to any location in Nigeria a great success and again i say thank you nairaland and Nairalanders.
Re: Gain Or Loss? by madlady(f): 11:16am On May 27, 2010
femmy2010:

Madlady,
You lost some and gained more and if the yoruba saying that GOOD FRIENDS ARE THE CLOTHINGS OF MY SUCESS AND HONOR,then you have gained more than you lost.

femmy2010 link=topic=452202.msg6101399#msg6101399 date=1274954596:

[color=#000099]Well for me i have gained greatly on Nairaland.I have made contacts that has made my car buying and delivery from Cotonou to any location in Nigeria a great success and again i say thank you nairaland and Nairalanders.

Oh your the @Femmy with that FABULOUS BWM with the fly doors wink that's some car you have for sale.

@Topic Yes your correct my new friends are a blessing, so that's a big gain.
Re: Gain Or Loss? by femmy2010(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2010
Thanks
Re: Gain Or Loss? by Spyker: 11:52am On May 27, 2010
Gain: Keep myself busy and have opportunity to express myself than to pretend
Loss: So many useless, provocative, abusive and senseless threads
Re: Gain Or Loss? by femmy2010(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2010
What else can we do than take solace in our gains on here.
Re: Gain Or Loss? by 190: 3:08pm On May 27, 2010
Gain--mama-gee
lost--platimunk
Re: Gain Or Loss? by femmy2010(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2010
;d
Re: Gain Or Loss? by kpolli(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2010
i gained the knowledge that nigerians too can be daft
Re: Gain Or Loss? by petebor02(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2010
men 4me ive gain alot,currently dating a girl i love somuch frm this NL,the site keeps me busy-smiling.infact more than words could express
Re: Gain Or Loss? by iice(f): 4:37pm On May 27, 2010
I've gained wonderful friends

I've lost the taste for humans cheesy
Re: Gain Or Loss? by femmy2010(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2010
I have gained great friends too on NL and have equally learnt that positive persistency pays.

(1) (Reply)

Osaze Is Now A West Brom Player-its Official! / Akala Campaigns At Hajj Camp / Make Free Calls To Regular Phones & Moibile Phones Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.