Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

5 Signs Nowadays Guys Are Animals - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 5 Signs Nowadays Guys Are Animals (419 Views)

Read, Reasons People Die More Nowadays By E. G. Ana Jr. / These Animals I Call My Neighbors / 5 Signs Your Job Is Sucking The Life Out Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Nowadays Guys Are Animals by gimmehear(f): 1:24pm On May 24, 2018
I was talking to one of these young girls few days ago, and she busted into hot tears.
She narrated how her boyfriend has being cheating on her, how he’s never sorry about it, and how she has being enduring just because she loves him.

Let me say something real quick, before I started dating or find a serious relationship(Thank God for that). I dated a lot of crazy guys, I was in three relationships if I remember correctly. One of the things I learnt is ninety- nine percent of guys of nowadays are animals, but there are good ones. I’m proud I’m with one of those good one percent.

I will be discussing five things you need to consider before dating any guy that is born between this age brackets.

1993-1995
1995- 1997
1999- 2000
A lot of them are either angry right now or feel it’s funny for someone to write the truth about them.

1. He’s still young and foolish.

What every lady needs to know is you need a man who is mature enough to know that women are fragile being, we are not weak! Weak is not the word… Fragile is the word.

Society has placed women under that cave that we are weak, Fragile being can not date a baby! Guys between those age bracket are still babies, probably still sucking from their mother’s breast.
Someone who can not take serious decision about their life shouldn’t be in a relationship.

Trust me, relationship is tedious if both minds or one of the minds isn’t mature.

You will never see things in the right way, one person is trying to be mature while the other is just being stupid and hilarious but hurting their partners.

2. He doesn’t know about life ‘s blow.

I have being privileged to advice a lot of young people in relationships, and most of the time, I asked them what if it didn’t happen the way you planned it. Most of them say ” it will definitely happen the way I planned it”. I do agree with them other times but most of the times I laughed. As a lady, you can’t afford to be in a relationship with someone who doesn’t know about life’s trouble, how will he solve it when those troubles come around in batches? You will suffer. I know a lot of people will say Maturity isn’t about age, most times maturity really do have to do with age. You can’t see a responsible twenty-five year old guy acting the same way with responsible twenty -one year old guy.

I’m not talking about irresponsible guys, no woman in her right senses should even consider irresponsible men.

3. He’s not independent.

Ninety percent of guys in that age bracket are still living with their parents, some are living with family members or staying in their family house. They don’t have the real idea of what it takes to be responsible for someone is, they can’t take crucial responsibilities without having to involve people. Men of twenty five, six, seven, eight, nine years are not the same as men of twenty, twenty -two and three.

The later is still learning to be dependent while the earlier has gone through that period of dependency.

4. They are the drama king.

See, we have so much annoying drama in the world that the last thing you need is dating a drama king, ninety percent

http://gimmehear.com/nowadays-guys-5-signs-they-animals/
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Nowadays Guys Are Animals by pointblank247(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2018
On point

(1) (Reply)

Wordfunfacts Episode 2 (pictures) / The Kind Of Friends We Keep Matter’s A Lot In Our Life’s / Where's My Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.