Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today (30399 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Block His Convoy At Mile 2 Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House / APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by weyreypey: 4:12pm On May 24, 2018
obembet:
Praying for criminal... And some pple will tell that that Nigeria Is moving forward abi?
How is he a criminal?
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Gaddafiyusf(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Stop preaching hatred.

but that is obvious. That prayers is a camouflage
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by obinoral1179(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2018
Xionez:
Hmm. The first thing on my mind was; Where is the heck is the mic and loudspeaker?!. Some "radical" worshippers would have brought in stadium grade sound systems. Nobody would hear word on that day.
I've got churches all around me and there has been no sleep for the weary...even at night.
wetin we dey talk wetin you dey yarn? If they disturb you pack and relocate to sambisa where you go enjoy your self..... Nonsense.
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by nwakibie3(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2018
Welrez:
A reason we are where we are developmentally!

grin grin
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2018
I try not to be tribalistic but at times these zombie northerners just make me speechless. Anyway I can`t blame them. That is the consequence of having hundreds of years of Islamic monarchy

1 Like

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by seankay(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2018
I can't wait to be President. I will cleanse stupidity out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by seguno2: 4:21pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Stop preaching hatred.

Stop supporting murderers!
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by naijacentric(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Stop preaching hatred.

but its the truth

1 Like

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by pedrilo: 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
Okoroawusa:

You will be the first to shout if GEJ is arraigned
shut up u skunk! what of babachir? has he bn arraigned?
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by eodavids(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
If any southerner, easterner or westerner tries this, they will be sprayed with live bullets.

Northerners can be radicals when they choose to
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
na d poor b d poor problem
supporting person wey no send u?

Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by johnmartus(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
embarassed I weep for this country hope the incoming generation will not suffer this.
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Stop preaching hatred.

that's not hatred ,that's the real truth, BTW I tot its shekau of boko haram
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by udemzyudex(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Stop preaching hatred.

Na true she talk naa, which one be hatred for there?
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Sarkin: 4:57pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Stop preaching hatred.

these guys spreading hate irritate me ehnnn
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Dindondin(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Stop preaching hatred.

But its the truth. No one is denying them their support of Shekarau. But not by praying in the middle of the road.
In Nigeria, the security operatives are more lenient on the north than other regions.

Lastly, I v been observing you this madridguy for some time. You are sympathetic to APC, PMB and the North.
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by weyreypey: 5:07pm On May 24, 2018
Dindondin:
But its the truth. No one is denying them their support of Shekarau. But not by praying in the middle of the road.
In Nigeria, the security operatives are more lenient on the north than other regions.

Lastly, I v been observing you this madridguy for some time. You are sympathetic to APC, PMB and the North.

Simply because in Kano State if you do anyhow you'd see anyhow
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by sshyne(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
If any southerner, easterner or westerner tries this, they will be sprayed with live bullets.

God bless you, I was about saying the same thing until I saw your post. It's obvious the northerners are above the law. A police man can never harass anyone in the north the way they harrass us in the south. That's the plain fact
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Motion123(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2018
Kai!!! Nonsense everyday. How can u block a federal road and be praying for a looter
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 24, 2018
Disgusting.
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Stop preaching hatred.

The hate has been on for a century now.
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Dindondin(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:
Simply because in Kano State if you do anyhow you'd see anyhow
exactly.
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by omoelerin1: 6:48pm On May 24, 2018
Jobless mofo.
And some of them closed their shops today in support ant to pray for shekau who stole their common wealth?
Se e raye awon eniyan wonyi lode.
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by laliga01: 7:02pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Stop preaching hatred.

He just said the obvious truth. It's not a hatred matter.
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Stop preaching hatred.
unintelligent comment. He's not preaching hatred,he's stating the obvious.
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by hamzyluv(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2018
dealslip:
I am kind of curious. If GEJ through Diezani was distributing this huge sums of money. Why hasn't he and Diezani been arraigned by EFCC. Do you arrest the agent and leave the principal. This is really odd. Babachir Lawal and Oke are no where to be found despite clear allegations against them.
GEJ can't be arraigned nor arrested because the money in question were distributed on purpose, and, the said money were disbursed accordingly. Nothing much concern GEJ.

The agents diverted the money and channel it to their push. They are the one to be accountable for it not GEJ ..... Just like Obasanjo and $16 billions electricity wasted money , if EFCC try to probe Obj more than 1,000 people will rot in prison and he will be vindicated.
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by hamzyluv(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2018
Dindondin:

there is no how they can pray for 20 to 30 minutes on that sport ... Though I did not support them, but the truth be say even on a good day Muslim do pray on federal road in some roads in the north ...mostly on Friday of which can't lasted for 10 minutes
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by hamzyluv(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2018
seankay:
I can't wait to be President. I will cleanse stupidity out of Nigeria.
Are u serious ? ... Its obvious ur writeup depicts how serious u are
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by phatnpretty(f): 9:10pm On May 24, 2018
O bighi n' ikpoli ike elu. Otule.
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Xionez(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:

You don't deserve to sleep with this your dum.b reasoning undecided

Hope you were among the gullible worshippers praying for a criminal undecided

May Allah answer your prayers grin

And pray tell why I should be praying for a criminal?!

And I can also see you are among those that will travel to one street 2 miles away, to make serious noise during a Night vigil held in a Church which was constructed in the heart of a previously serene estate.
People like you would then return home, at the conclusion of the event, and sleep in the silent comfort of YOUR OWN NEIGHBOURHOOD. You would not hesitate to scold anyone for shouting and disturbing your sleep because you did an all nighter.

I have no word again to spare for you.

Please, carry Obinoral and go because he sounds lost and I have exhausted my reserves of attention.

BTW. I am a Christian!
Re: Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today by Dindondin(m): 7:02am On May 25, 2018
hamzyluv:
there is no how they can pray for 20 to 30 minutes on that sport ... Though I did not support them, but the truth be say even on a good day Muslim do pray on federal road in some roads in the north ...mostly on Friday of which can't lasted for 10 minutes
As a normal person, will you pray on a busy federal road on Friday?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Mosque In Kano, Arrest 10 Suspected Boko Haram Militants / Governor Alex Otti Monitors Abia Community Cleanup (Video, Photos) / Six New States Coming Soon - National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.