Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,021 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (73007 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2018
That is one ugly muthafucka!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 5:35pm On May 24, 2018
Rumour mongers and bad belle failures have zoomed in on Linda..taking a break from Chioma Assurance..

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by IamDavid(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2018
Nonsense... Linda messed up, a nice celebrity wedding would have been nice and trendy.

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Rityonyi(f): 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
j
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
No man will marry Linda.

Take that to the bAnk.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Kneephy(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
What has Linda baby Daddy has to do with present situation of this shithole country?? Our $16b obj squandered ain't worth talking about abi....

Lazy youths indeed

3 Likes

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
roblance:
Was she fu**ed in her mansion or outside her mansion

IamDavid:
Nonsense... Linda messed up, a nice celebrity wedding would have been nice and trendy.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by roblance: 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
Was she fu**ed in her mansion or outside her mansion
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by bionixs: 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:
Nah only my comment u see here abi, warn yaself ooo undecided :-

Old Lazy super eagles Youth.
weldone baba,add him joor.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2018
Jay-Z where you at?

LeBron James where you at

Buhari where you at

?

Mango head give Linda belle face
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by miltonchux(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:
If this story is true then Linda fall hand, why AFONJA, why, why oooooooo.....

Do you see with your Anus, when has a Sapele Delta man turned an Afonja.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2018
So if it's true, then her blog is running on oil money?

Male bloggers aren't catching the rich wave like their estrogen counterparts.

She's an aspiring mother. That's OK for me.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2018
I'm here for the comments. grin
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Yoruba4Life: 5:43pm On May 24, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
rumor mongers.

what is special about her pregnancy
what is special about the man responsible

how will this news create employment or boost GDP

is she the first to be pregnant out of wedlock

bitch is making more money off this media hype of the pregnancy and goons are falling for it.

My Bros.. God bless you jare. This Nigerian young generations will fail woefully, I swear. They're toooo gullible and dumb! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by thunderbabs: 5:43pm On May 24, 2018
Why una carry Linda pregnancy for head like dz na? Mk una go score una own goal too na.... Go and cum and get or give belle sad
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:
Karma is a binch
I agree grin grin grin
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2018
safarigirl:
so Jeremi from Sapele, Delta State, is an Afonja? undecided

Lazy Nigerian Youth, you can't even read

Sholaye Jeremi, is an Itsekiri guy, not Afonja.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by EMINIBLAIT(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2018
junbi:
ok, when she born we go confirm if the boy resemble the guy undecided

chai see busy body
monitor your life nah
we hereby vote you the president for Nigerians youth
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by MrPresident1: 5:51pm On May 24, 2018
grin
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by onatisi(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2018
nice combination
2 millionaires dating each other
congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by alenwup(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2018
But wait.... Between when that engagement thing came up and now, is it enough for the tummy to be this big? Abi bele no d swell small small again?
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
rumor mongers.

what is special about her pregnancy
what is special about the man responsible

how will this news create employment or boost GDP

is she the first to be pregnant out of wedlock

bitch is making more money off this media hype of the pregnancy and goons are falling for it.
this kinda rumuor mongers made the old man @ Aso Rock termed 9ja youth as been lazy. Make dem mind dem biz abi !
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by xreal: 5:58pm On May 24, 2018
Bhelamblog:
As You know Nairalanders can posts lots of funny and crazy stuffs but a post made by someone here is currently going viral, Ever since the blogger broke her pregnancy news on the internet we've all had sleepless nights trying to figure out who her hubby is, some of my friends too have been calling me if i have any info, including fellow bloggers, i replied that i dont know, But looks like we have gotten a sneak peak, thats if the post has any truth to go by..

Now According to the person Linda Ikeji's babydaddy is Sholaye Jeremi, said to be a close associate to Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu. From Sapele, Delta state, he swore that the news is 100% true, He also said that Jeremi stays in Ikoyi...
I tried checking the guy's profile and its seems he truly works with the Minister..
The poster said:

Linda Ikeji is pregnant for Sholaye Jeremi, a close associate to Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu. He is from Sapele, Delta state. 100% confirmed. The funny thing is there was no engagement as Shola will not settle down although he is 40 plus. Jeremi also stays in Ikoyi. Very credible, although Linda is trying to manage the situation but this information is 100 percent credible. You can do your findings as well , but thats the guy.''

You can confirm below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/breaking-face-of-linda-ikejis-husband.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

I should leave my work and come and go and do findings on another man's business?

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by package7(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2018
Bahd guy... See his face like a renounce Boko Haram grin

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by killuminati(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2018
Linda had sex before marriage, what a damn shame.

Linda's got a baby just like Brenda cry

4 Likes

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by solid3(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2018
It's unfortunate Nairaland does not recognize a news item when it sees one. It took instablog9ja for them to see this is news worthy.

And at the end still has to quote another blog as the source when Nairaland was.

2 Likes

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by alertness(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2018
grin
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by alertness(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2018
package7:
cheesy
package7:
Linda no send his bokoharam face she's only concerned with his 3rd leg
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 6:20pm On May 24, 2018
ManBeast:
If this story is true then Linda fall hand, why AFONJA, why, why oooooooo.....

Frustated OSU and lady youths won't read...

SHAME!
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by CSTR1003: 6:23pm On May 24, 2018
Mscheww

I have no time for rumour which is most probably untrue.

That was how they said one other guy is her fiance which was never confirmed.

Until, linda tells us herself, unconfirmed stories like this shouldn't be making front page.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:30pm On May 24, 2018
Eh en, so sister Linda engaged herself immediately she discovered oga shola scored a goal just to defend or cover her celibacy sermon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Chin Surgery / Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.