Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (73004 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 10:33pm On May 24, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

Itsekiris are also based there, check out towns like Ogun-aja, gana, Ugbeyi and so on..
Not disputing that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 24, 2018
Kirigidi:

The case of Warri is quite different from that of Sapele. Urhobos have been in Warri long before Ogiame came from Benin with his party. The influx of Itsekiris into Sapele was actually a recent event because it occurred during British colonial era.
It's not any different, I donno where u get ur information from, but u should know that itsekiri has communities in sapele unlike the Ibos n Yorubas u mentioned. Those communities are legitimately theirs and if u say they are tenants in sapele then urhobos are tenants in Warri.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2018
charliboy654:

It's not any different, I donno where u get ur information from, but u should know that itsekiri has communities in sapele unlike the Ibos n Yorubas u mentioned. Those communities are legitimately theirs and if u say they are tenants in sapele then urhobos are tenants in Warri.
No need for argument, friend.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by oshomoshi: 11:54pm On May 24, 2018
Fingers crossed
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by jeyodd: 12:21am On May 25, 2018
abeg sholaye will not marry linda becos he has since bn with these men that do not have wives nd he loves their lifestyle of partying nd hooking the likes of musa up with girls. he was once an errand boy for james ibori nd terry waya back in london in 2007 and when james went to jail, he became broke nd moved bck to 9ja and has bn doing his boy boy for timi aliabe nd femi o and musa and co. he has no day job except for handouts given to him by femi nd co. kai linda u fall hand o. this sholaye that talks too much ? what even made u talk to him nd even open ur legs for him? is becos of the men he hangs arund wit that got u decieved ?? he has a daughter in the US oh. y would u be so callous? is it becos of desperation from ageing women re giving birth even in their 50s these days. sholaye that i knw no go marry u oh.i knw him wella reach house. him no fit sitdown 4 house o when party dey twn? he does not have that much money abi na u go dey feed am? can u give him what mr femi o gives him for bringing girls kia. this na heavy Bleep up o babe. sholaye ke? that one the will sleep with a girl first b4 hooking her up with them femi, musa , timi and all of them na him u go carry belle for no wonder u said u dnt want people to knw cos them go laugh u tire. kai, girl u 4 jst do ivf via sperm bank or theif pikin o... sholaye ? is it tru him u met Femi, jenifa polo nd all others?? he is my friend o so i i knw him reach house. ... na wa!

3 Likes

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Spatta: 2:43am On May 25, 2018
jeyodd:
abeg sholaye will not marry linda becos he has since bn with these men that do not have wives nd he loves their lifestyle of partying nd hooking the likes of musa up with girls. he was once an errand boy for james ibori nd terry waya back in london in 2007 and when james went to jail, he became broke nd moved bck to 9ja and has bn doing his boy boy for timi aliabe nd femi o and musa and co. he has no day job except for handouts given to him by femi nd co. kai linda u fall hand o. this sholaye that talks too much ? what even made u talk to him nd even open ur legs for him? is becos of the men he hangs arund wit that got u decieved ?? he has a daughter in the US oh. y would u be so callous? is it becos of desperation from ageing women re giving birth even in their 50s these days. sholaye that i knw no go marry u oh.i knw him wella reach house. him no fit sitdown 4 house o when party dey twn? he does not have that much money abi na u go dey feed am? can u give him what mr femi o gives him for bringing girls kia. this na heavy Bleep up o babe. sholaye ke? that one the will sleep with a girl first b4 hooking her up with them femi, musa , timi and all of them na him u go carry belle for no wonder u said u dnt want people to knw cos them go laugh u tire. kai, girl u 4 jst do ivf via sperm bank or theif pikin o... sholaye ? is it tru him u met Femi, jenifa polo nd all others?? he is my friend o so i i knw him reach house. ... na wa!

You are damn current. Where is Terry wayas who used to launder for Ibori and Alams
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by opribo(m): 6:34am On May 25, 2018
Why cant the fella man up to his action. Is the woman not single enough to identify with. It had better be him because if the man ever comes up publicly to refute this allegation then this will be too bad because that Linda Ikeji doesnt need all this drama at all. She has lived a private life why all the drama now. Anyway its not too late for her to go back into her shell before the world will rubbish her.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by nowpresence(f): 7:13am On May 25, 2018
charliboy654:

Ya, it's a free world, am free to comment on ur post, deal with that.
grin
charliboy654:

Ya, it's a free world, am free to comment on ur post, deal with that.
small boy
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by MChaze25(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2018
SMH
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 9:28am On May 25, 2018
walosky:
The guy face swell up like Agege bread
i heard d afonja na omo agege brother..
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by movid(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
rumor mongers.

what is special about her pregnancy
what is special about the man responsible

how will this news create employment or boost GDP

is she the first to be pregnant out of wedlock

bitch is making more money off this media hype of the pregnancy and goons are falling for it.
I tire oo
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by yungtunes(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2018
Bhelamblog:
As You know Nairalanders can posts lots of funny and crazy stuffs but a post made by someone here is currently going viral, Ever since the blogger broke her pregnancy news on the internet we've all had sleepless nights trying to figure out who her hubby is, some of my friends too have been calling me if i have any info, including fellow bloggers, i replied that i dont know, But looks like we have gotten a sneak peak, thats if the post has any truth to go by..

Now According to the person Linda Ikeji's babydaddy is Sholaye Jeremi, said to be a close associate to Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu. From Sapele, Delta state, he swore that the news is 100% true, He also said that Jeremi stays in Ikoyi...
I tried checking the guy's profile and its seems he truly works with the Minister..
The poster said:

Linda Ikeji is pregnant for Sholaye Jeremi, a close associate to Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu. He is from Sapele, Delta state. 100% confirmed. The funny thing is there was no engagement as Shola will not settle down although he is 40 plus. Jeremi also stays in Ikoyi. Very credible, although Linda is trying to manage the situation but this information is 100 percent credible. You can do your findings as well, but thats the guy.''

You can confirm below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/breaking-face-of-linda-ikejis-husband.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

U n who have been having sleepless nights??
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by PapalsBull(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2018
sean1000x:
Of all people on this earth, you think Linda will lay down with an afonja? Especially after that Wizkid saga? You joking. BTW....[b][/b]

Stop that thing you are taking now!
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Blecool(f): 7:08am On May 26, 2018
grin...Amebos them gang..wet in concern me..Kilo kan mi
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Omo, there are prophets here o!

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Now eat ur words grin
martowskin1:
Useless bloggers that can't write anything but gossips
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by hugoboss36(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
rumor mongers.

what is special about her pregnancy
what is special about the man responsible

how will this news create employment or boost GDP

is she the first to be pregnant out of wedlock

bitch is making more money off this media hype of the pregnancy and goons are falling for it.
....including YOU..."goon" tongue
Re: Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
I don't understand, the poster wrote it then quickly deactivated. Even on an anonymous forum people are still cowardly? HAHAHAHAHA.
This is very unlike Nairaland. The posters here don't know anything about hot gossip. Whenever I need reliable scandalous news I visit SDK or NGL. This place is a dead zone full of only noisemakers and local children. It's possible the blogger created the account, posted the 'news' then quickly deactivated so she/he can hit front page over a hot topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Chin Surgery / Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.