Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Alibaba.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com (3531 Views)

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba.com by stechi(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2010
Hi Pals,
How reliable is doing buisness through Alibaba and making payment through Alipay to companies abroad from naija?
Re: Alibaba.com by eniola1310(f): 10:07pm On May 26, 2010
oyo
Re: Alibaba.com by stechi(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2010
eniola1310:

oyo

meaning, ?
Re: Alibaba.com by ROBEN(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2010
They are all frauds, 98% of them are fraudsters so pls beware
Re: Alibaba.com by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2010
stechi:

meaning, ?

You are On Your Own

ever read abt Ali Baba and The Forty Thieves

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba.com by teejay460: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2010
they are not all bad, but beware OK

excitechng.com
Re: Alibaba.com by flolimited: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2010
my guy,,i ve lost around 800dollars to a compny tru alibaba,,be very careful,,most of them a fraudstars
Re: Alibaba.com by ykg2008: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2010
I am Chinese.Could you tell me which items purchase?Maybe i can help you
Re: Alibaba.com by master2(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2010
flolimited:

my guy,,i ve lost around 800dollars to a compny tru alibaba,,be very careful,,most of them a fraudstars

Chei! Talk true, thats about N120000. I better take caution i thought alibaba is a credible site to do bizs.
Re: Alibaba.com by flolimited: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2010
i bought laptops and phones from this company www.fzhotstore.com
they id not send d goods, d excuse they gave was dt money was retunerc into my asaccount, but have not seen anytin since november last yr, they stopped coming online an stopped pciking my calls
Re: Alibaba.com by master2(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2010
ummh,, is there away one can address such issues and get a refund?
Re: Alibaba.com by suxes2005(m): 9:30am On Jun 08, 2010
@flolimited, maybe u will report them to alibaba
then their bank and also our own EFCC (Mayb dey can d somfin)

Since it is a legal transaction

SHALOM
Re: Alibaba.com by pinkydiva: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2010
my advice is get an agent there, thats what lots of pple there do. send them d money and d will buy and send u the items.the commission is between 5-10% of the total amount of the item you are buying. thats how i buy.

cheers n gdluck
Re: Alibaba.com by malaymama: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2010
OH, NA WA OOO, MOST OF THEM ARE NIGERIAN WHICH THROWING THEIR FORMAT TO CATCH MUGU, BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY PAYMENT LET ASK SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST VERIFY THEM. OR YOU CAN VISIT THEIR COUNTRY AND GO TO THEIR OFFICE. GO SEE THE GOODS THAT YOU WANT TO BUY WITH YOUR EYES. SORRY I NOT NIGERIAN AND SAME TIME I ENTER TRADING COMPANY FROM MALAYSIA. MOST TIME ONCE I WANNA GET GOOD SUPPLIER FROM THERE, I MEET SO MANY OF THEM IS NIGERIAN MAN WHICH ACT LIKE DIRECTOR COMPANY, TALKING LIKE WHITE MAN, SORRY FOR YOU ALL, YOUR OWN BRODA WANNA CHOP YOU, [b][/b]
Re: Alibaba.com by frankcj(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2010
i almost falling victim of this alibaba scam artist. This london based company dealing on wholesale clothing which was in alibaba site i took my time visit their office address in london i;m afraid they never existed.
Re: Alibaba.com by Abujamd: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2010
my good friends in niaraland i beg tell me how i go fit take make money online withought been scam. i dey broke i nor get any thing doing online now, pls help dreddavid150@yahoo.com
Re: Alibaba.com by Abujamd: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2010
my good friends in niaraland i begĀ  tell me how i go fit take make money online withought been scam. i dey broke i nor get any thing doing online now, pls help dreddavid150@yahoo.com 08088659422
Re: Alibaba.com by obojo(m): 4:39am On Jul 09, 2010
Hey Nigerians, they are not all bad, I have successfully dealt with them lots of times without any wahala, over $20k worth of products, Just deal with trusted suppliers only, Alibaba verifies their details and you can also see how many years the company has been a trusted supplier. I only dealt with 3yrs trusted and above,

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business / #1.5m To Invest / Lotus Bank Branch Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.