Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster (45397 Views)

Habits That Makes You Age Faster Than You Look / 7 Foods That Make You Age Faster / Six Habits That Makes You Age Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by Oreofepeters: 5:12pm On May 24, 2018
esthy86:
if u believe this share,if not like

I don't know why people crave for like and share on nairaland.
Abi them dey sell am?

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by DaV8King(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2018
Meaning all Nigerians will age faster na...............all na our usual diet

Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by StarUp: 5:13pm On May 24, 2018
esthy86:

Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by enemyofprogress: 5:16pm On May 24, 2018
The list will be incomplete with my favourites

Eba

Akpu

Bread and beans

Pounded yam

Porridge

Palmwine

Rice and beans

Yam and beans
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by dododawa1: 5:16pm On May 24, 2018
Someone will wake up in day and start typing trash
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by Jeremiahsanga(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2018
Knowledge is power, ,taking those stuffs ain't the problem but in excess..
Sha some people like to quick old so that them go look like baba Chinedu and Co
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by engrjacuzzi: 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
I didn't see eba and rice on that list
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by Oxygen1998: 5:21pm On May 24, 2018
person wey no see food chop go dey talk say im de fast
look at dis 1 wey im jaw b like sahara desert de talk say i dont keep beards
Macnnoli4:
God help me to do this one, I want to be always look young thats why I don't keep beards, tallness and big head is enough for me

1 Like

Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by fluffylarose: 5:23pm On May 24, 2018
We don hear una
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by Macnnoli4(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2018
Oxygen1998:
person wey no see food chop go dey talk say im de fast
look at dis 1 wey im jaw b like sahara desert de talk say i dont keep beards
Oga, my jaw would have thick bush if I didn't shave regularly
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by tokrizy: 5:29pm On May 24, 2018
esthy86:

No LIKES no SHARES. but d hustle to get LIKES continues..keep trying dear u won't make LIKES on dis kinda posts
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by Diso60090(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2018
What about beans and rice stew
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by SAMBARRY: 5:42pm On May 24, 2018
Oriyin ope

Iya segun emu bokoto meta wa,edo meji.round about,ogunfe merin ati pomo mefa at shaki meji

E top e pelu double 3 totutudada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by asawanathegreat(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2018
Abeg give me one (1) plate of suya with plenty fat

1 Like

Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by bionixs: 5:59pm On May 24, 2018
opeolu202:
Eba nko? Kuku say we should not eat again na
no mind am. where e see meat tshchop?

1 Like

Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by nowpresence(f): 6:01pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=Giddymoney post=67845190][/quote] the plate in this picture remains me of my childhood days.
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by Daviestunech(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2018
Yeye op
If u for say make we no chop at all

Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by Hakeem12(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2018
People are educated on what is detrimental to their health and what's not and still they go ahead and eat junks. When the die casts, they start looking for donations for heart surgeries, kidney transplant and so on. They get fat and call it a sign of wealth. Mtcheew
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by Hakeem12(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2018
Opinionated:

It’s common knowledge that stress, the sun, and your genes can cause you to age before you’re due, but what about your diet? Jumia Food, Nigeria’s no 1 food ordering platform, shares the foods you should avoid if you want to stay looking vibrant and youthful.

Dairy products

People might age quicker when they eat dairy products. Therefore, it’s important to take note of adverse reactions and make a change if necessary. Dairy foods can cause some individuals to get skin reactions, such as eczema, itchy red and patches on the skin. They can also exacerbate these skin issues and, often times, when you eliminate dairy from your diet, the skin improves.

High-fat proteins

A little bit of fat is good for you, but it’s important to enjoy it in moderation, since it can have a negative impact on your body, particularly on your skin. After eating a dinner that’s high in sodium, you’ll likely wake up the next morning looking puffy-faced because having an overdose of salt causes you to retain water. That’s why it is recommended that you steer clear of too much salt the evening before or the morning of a big presentation at work.

Alcohol

To retain its firmness and elasticity, your skin needs proper hydration. Drinking alcohol can make you sleepy at first, but there’s a rebound effect later on that can prevent good quality sleep. One or two drinks are fine, but more than that also puts a strain on the liver, which can make it difficult for the body to detox.

Sugary drinks

Sugary drinks aren’t only bad for your health, but they also do damage to your teeth. Having a bad tooth will make you appear older than you are. There are so many sugar substitutes out there. Hence it is not difficult to avoid it. You have to be determined.

Red meat

A diet high in red meat can also make you look older than your years. That’s because they contain saturated fats that can make you age faster. Overconsumption of saturated fats, especially when they are combined with high sugar foods, will contribute to inflammation.

Source: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster

Well done
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by thunderbabs: 7:01pm On May 24, 2018
Be eating ebo wey dem dey put for orita nigbayen so dt you wont die at all... Rubbish shocked
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by kmaster007: 7:53pm On May 24, 2018
beware of age foods
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by ak22(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2018
cutefergiee:
ok... dis kinda oshokomale amala can mk u younger

Why this man is so selfish like this ?
Only him will be eating and others mouth will be watery look at the way chief of staff his looking at him . Eleka don't eat more than one ooooo your Oga dey look you ooooo

1 Like

Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by Orpe7(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2018
Eat o no eat o one day man must die
Na to pray make God give person long life
I watched a documentary about an old lady over 90 who smokes like a chimney yet she no get lung cancer
She even talk say na cigar help am all years
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by anigold(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
Opinionated:

It’s common knowledge that stress, the sun, and your genes can cause you to age before you’re due, but what about your diet? Jumia Food, Nigeria’s no 1 food ordering platform, shares the foods you should avoid if you want to stay looking vibrant and youthful.

Dairy products by this analysis that means we should basically not eat anything..

People might age quicker when they eat dairy products. Therefore, it’s important to take note of adverse reactions and make a change if necessary. Dairy foods can cause some individuals to get skin reactions, such as eczema, itchy red and patches on the skin. They can also exacerbate these skin issues and, often times, when you eliminate dairy from your diet, the skin improves.

High-fat proteins

A little bit of fat is good for you, but it’s important to enjoy it in moderation, since it can have a negative impact on your body, particularly on your skin. After eating a dinner that’s high in sodium, you’ll likely wake up the next morning looking puffy-faced because having an overdose of salt causes you to retain water. That’s why it is recommended that you steer clear of too much salt the evening before or the morning of a big presentation at work.

Alcohol

To retain its firmness and elasticity, your skin needs proper hydration. Drinking alcohol can make you sleepy at first, but there’s a rebound effect later on that can prevent good quality sleep. One or two drinks are fine, but more than that also puts a strain on the liver, which can make it difficult for the body to detox.

Sugary drinks

Sugary drinks aren’t only bad for your health, but they also do damage to your teeth. Having a bad tooth will make you appear older than you are. There are so many sugar substitutes out there. Hence it is not difficult to avoid it. You have to be determined.

Red meat

A diet high in red meat can also make you look older than your years. That’s because they contain saturated fats that can make you age faster. Overconsumption of saturated fats, especially when they are combined with high sugar foods, will contribute to inflammation.

Source: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster

Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by Nobody: 1:05am On May 25, 2018
ak22:

Why this man is so selfish like this ?
Only him will be eating and others mouth will be watery look at the way chief of staff his looking at him . Eleka don't eat more than one ooooo your Oga dey look you ooooo
U no even see d big cooler of meat behind Dem? Na wetin Dey giv dose big men belle b dat.. N5 amala,N50,000 meat....

1 Like

Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by newslifeop: 2:36am On May 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster by Nobody: 6:35am On May 31, 2019
Oga Ade can retrieve anything from /dev/null. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG / White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.