Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Kim-kardashan And Kanye West Celebrates Four Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim-kardashan And Kanye West Celebrates Four Years Of Marriage (1137 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Celebrates Four Years Of Friendship / Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' / Actress, Ini Edo Celebrates Four Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim-kardashan And Kanye West Celebrates Four Years Of Marriage by Infonews2: 3:36pm On May 24, 2018
Popular American reality television personality and socialite "Kim-Kardashan" who is the sixth most followed person on Instagram with the sum of [111 million followers], also married to the popular American Rapper/singer "Kanye West" took to her Instagram to celebrate their fourth year of marriage she said:"Thank you babe for giving me our family and caring so much about us, Thank you for inspiring me on a daily. Am so lucky, i cant wait till forever... happy anniversary"

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/326/kim-kardashan-and-kanye-west-celebrates-four-years-of-marriage#latest

Re: Kim-kardashan And Kanye West Celebrates Four Years Of Marriage by uzohrome(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2018
Congtrats to them. They have really worked hard to attain this success . more years to celebrate

3 Likes

Re: Kim-kardashan And Kanye West Celebrates Four Years Of Marriage by LLSAINT(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2018
Tell Linda and her crew to borrow a leaf from this guys.
Aint perfect but did it right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim-kardashan And Kanye West Celebrates Four Years Of Marriage by infonewsnigeria: 4:53pm On May 24, 2018
LLSAINT:
Tell Linda and her crew to borrow a leaf from this guys.
Aint perfect but did it right.

Cc lalasticlala fp please

1 Like

Re: Kim-kardashan And Kanye West Celebrates Four Years Of Marriage by Caris77: 5:11pm On May 24, 2018
Great couple
Re: Kim-kardashan And Kanye West Celebrates Four Years Of Marriage by dahmie2013: 7:47pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats Kimye, many more yrs 2geda!
Re: Kim-kardashan And Kanye West Celebrates Four Years Of Marriage by obonujoker(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2018
I hope it doesn't end up to be any pitt-jolie story... buh congrats all the way for how long you've gone...

(1) (Reply)

Actor Williams Uchemba To Feature Davido In His New Skits (Photos) / President Donald Trump Allowed This Sexy Ladies To Do This To Him (video) / Wiz Khalifa’s Ex-girlfriend Izabela Guedes Shares Naked Photo Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.