Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Actress, Ini Edo Celebrates Four Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Ini Edo Celebrates Four Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Photo (501 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) / Lynxxx Celebrates Four Years As A 'Born Again Christian' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Ini Edo Celebrates Four Million Instagram Followers With Sultry Photo by Transparent(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Nollywood actress Ini Edo has hit four million followers on Instagram and she is grateful. The 36-year-old actress took to the social media platform to celebrate her followers with a stunning picture.

She wrote;

4 million kisses to you all my Brownsugar lovers.I do not take you for granted.I love y’all dearly and there would be no me without ya..Welcome and enjoy the ride…��� #Heavenonmymind

Ini Edo is a Nigerian actress. She began her film career in 2000, and has featured in more than 100 movies since that time. In 2013, she was a judge for the Miss Black Africa Uk Pageant. The United Nations appointed her as the United Nations Habitat Youth Envoy in 2011.

SEE MORE PHOTOS: https://dkmngr.com/actress-ini-edo-celebrates-four-million-instagram-followers-with-sultry-photo/

(1) (Reply)

David And Victoria’s $1.2 Billion Divorce? / Unbelievable - Chioma Beats Tiwa Savage In Most Fashionable & Dance Competition! / Lady Forces Herself To Kiss Comedian, Lasisi Elenu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.