Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,058 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers (3276 Views)

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) / Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s / Laura Ikeji Changes Hairstyle, Wows in Denim Jean (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by Faithway10: 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Linda Ikeji was called out by a follower after she posted a photo of a new building she acquired for her upcoming reality show.

The follower wanted her to clarify to her followers if the 11-room mansion was bought, rented or purchased.

Well, it seems Linda saw the comment and changed her caption from "Just got" to "Just rented".

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-changes-caption-after-being-called-out-for-misleading-her-followers-with-new-mansion.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by zang: 4:46pm On May 24, 2018
OK
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 24, 2018
the follower is damn right.. Smart girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by itspzpics(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by Gistformant: 6:50pm On May 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by 00Ademi(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2018
Sharp girl grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by Bamz(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2018
Follow celebs at your own peril. Everything is usually make-believe. Focus on yourself, and just hustle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by nazablossom(f): 10:59pm On May 24, 2018
I don't blame the girl for asking o. The way these celebrities show off eh, you will be wondering if they are in the same Nigeria with you. Abi their own hustles dey for capital letter.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 24, 2018
Blogger blogger

Bought, Rented or Purchased.

Someone should explain the difference between bought and purchase Biko, because my parents wasted money sending me to school

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by Jfrankination(m): 1:36am On May 25, 2018
ehya
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by menix(m): 2:31am On May 25, 2018
Question u get when ur landlords daughter is watching ur movement..

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by Nukilia: 6:14am On May 25, 2018
Important issues pertaining to the well-being of the nation is not being discussed, but using panadol for other peoples headache is being observed grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by Nobody: 6:31am On May 25, 2018
1st Rule of Lying
Never Forget!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by Nobody: 6:42am On May 25, 2018
Linda has been placed on 'the' hot seat for a change.

I don't envy her right now. Like all forms of microscopes are trained on her at the mo.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by agwaisrael(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2018
See how the girl said it without being abusive.

If only the juggernaut here on nairaland learn this
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On May 25, 2018
agwaisrael:
See how the girl said it without being abusive.

If only the juggernaut here on nairaland learn this
Exactly my thoughts .
It's a craziee world here in NL!
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by gcof(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2018
Nukilia:
Important issues pertaining to the well-being of the nation is not being discussed, but using panadol for other peoples headache is being observed grin cheesy
the important issues una Dey discuss since what has changed grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by czarina(f): 10:07am On May 25, 2018
Isn't that why she's a blogger? cheesy

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by nuelzy: 10:41am On May 25, 2018
Linda didn't lie... The fan want wanted clarifications... And she got it... #no issues here
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by GreatOlu1: 11:46am On May 25, 2018
Whichever way she spent millions.. undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by mytime24(f): 1:37pm On May 25, 2018
menix:
Question u get when ur landlords daughter is watching ur movement..
true talk grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 25, 2018
nuelzy:
Linda didn't lie... The fan want wanted clarifications... And she got it... #no issues here

If she didn't lie why did she change the caption? She made her followers believe she GOT which in this context means bought the house.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by nuelzy: 2:18pm On May 25, 2018
ROSYL:

If she didn't lie why did she change the caption? She made her followers believe she GOT which in this context means bought the house.
really??... So if i should borrow pen from my friend to write exams... And then write... 'I got my self a pen for my exams'.. Does that imply that i bought it...

Linda changed her caption just to clarify the issue as her fan implied... And if u're not a hungry hater.. U wouldn't
classify 'GOT' as 'BOUGHT'....

'Av got a Gucci shoe... Is not the same as i bought a gucci shoe'
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers by columbus007(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2018
what business does the riff-raff follower is got,this is pure bullshlt of Linda's path, Linda owns no busy body no apologies.

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of M-kaze Port Harcourt Artiste (must Read) / Reality Star, Tobi Bakre Shows Off His Wife's Huge Baby Bump In Cute Couple Pics / Davido Has Finally Disgrace Himself See What He Did That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.