Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Cubana Boss Reportedly Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff Member - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Boss Reportedly Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff Member (1095 Views)

Portable Buys Lexus Car For His Producer After His Arrest Over Car Debt (Video) / Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car / Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Boss Reportedly Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff Member by EmagNig(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2018
Anambra born businessman and entrepreneur, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu, MD/CEO of Cubana Groups has reportedly bought a brand new 2018 LX570 SUV for one of his staff members at his company.

The beneficiary, Mr Paschal Chibuike Okechukwu popularly known as “Cubana Chief Priest” was gifted the luxurious item as a way to appreciate him for his dedication and commitment to duty.

A father of two, Mr Paschal Okechukwu, Head of O’Town Baller, took to his social media handle to display the new car while praising his Boss and CEO for his magnanimity.

He took to his Instagram account to share the good news:

“My CEO @obi_cubana won’t stop surprising me….Brand New LX570 For The Empire, He Said ChiefPriest Let’s Up The Game…Thank You Lord….Thank You Boss #CubanaChiefPriest @ Cubana”.

It was a moment of joy for the entertainment guru and his friends who took turn to congratulate him via the comment section of his social media platform, Instagram.

Hardwork pays and loyalty pays the more. That is what you get when you don't go behind your boss saying bad things about him. Pascar, keep on shining, you are surely destined for the top and I am sure that this is just the beginning" One of his friends had commented

Another user said:

I wish I could have a boss like this. But in everything, we give thanks. More blessing to come boss. Dont forget to bless us here too"

https://lailasnews.com/cubana-boss-reportedly-buys-lexus-suv-for-his-staff-member/

lalasticlala

Re: Cubana Boss Reportedly Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff Member by juanjo2: 5:08pm On May 24, 2018
He bought LX570 for his staff member, just imagine dat Davido bought porch for him gal wey him dey on steady nacking, he still releases Assurance of which he equally made back his money from... Tomorrow u will say chioma use jazz hold davido
Re: Cubana Boss Reportedly Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff Member by Ahmed0336(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats to him but which kind name b chief priest again? undecided
Re: Cubana Boss Reportedly Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff Member by sholatech(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2018
They must be so big!! A staff using cars that Governors are balling with??
Re: Cubana Boss Reportedly Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff Member by EbukaHades10(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2018
Chai!!! Na tear nylon o

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Steps Out In Style For The Launch Of A Movie "Boss Of All Bosses / Actress Genevieve’s Details Being Used By A Fraudster On A Dating Site / Diamond In A Gutter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.