Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car (47036 Views)

Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) / Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday / Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by EvenBlogger: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Social Media Influencer Abike Arab Money Acquires Lexus IS250 Ahead Of Birthday

Social media influencer, Abike Arab Money, also known as Papaya Ex, recently announced her acquisition of a car – a Lexus IS250.

The television personality and Youtuber made the announcement on her Instagram page.

Abike bought the car ahead of her birthday on January 9.

The VBlogger shared several photos of herself posing with her new ride as she announced the news to her Instagram family of over 200,000 followers.

In her caption, the Instagram celebrity expressed relief to be done with taxi-hailing services.

Sharing a video of her new ride, she wrote: “Got myself a birthday gift.”

In another post, she wrote: “No more you can start the trip, now please get my car keys.”

Abike Arab Money, aka Papaya Ex, is a model, actress and social media influencer.

She is at the moment one of the well-known influencer in Nigeria and still on the rise.

If you can understand these 3 words ... "Paroll , Daybreak and Shortime" , you will know what i mean by Hustler ... if you don't understand Hook me up for more details ... anyway make i leave my Gossip ... na all of us dey patronize our business

Source: https://www.instagram.com/papaya_ex/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Mutemenot(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice one... kiss hustle well oh make you no wear oversized shoe next time....

15 Likes

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by doggedfighter(f): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Glad her hustle is paying.

May it pay much more.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hustler....
Lemme not say what is on my mind

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Heartbender: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Which hustle wey she hustle for 2020 wey person never hustle? If I say 'asha' now somebody go hurry shout 'wo'

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by GOFRONT(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Food for the big gods....

Sweet watermelons...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Auladimeji(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Op is a cowwwww for posting 10 pictures of her here

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by meobizy(f): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
The pictures look good and she’s youthful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by superior1: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Social Influencer by day and egungun by night.

Who una dey deceive

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by noble71(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Arab papaya cheesy cheesy more wins!

6 Likes

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Karlifate: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hmmm... Good for her.

Papaya Ex cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Abbeyme: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hope she has first learnt driving

4 Likes

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Openyamind111(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Social Media Influencer Abike Arab Money Acquires Lexus IS250 Ahead Of Birthday

Social media influencer, Abike Arab Money, also known as Papaya Ex, recently announced her acquisition of a car – a Lexus IS250.

The television personality and Youtuber made the announcement on her Instagram page.

Abike bought the car ahead of her birthday on January 9.

The VBlogger shared several photos of herself posing with her new ride as she announced the news to her Instagram family of over 200,000 followers.

In her caption, the Instagram celebrity expressed relief to be done with taxi-hailing services.

Sharing a video of her new ride, she wrote: “Got myself a birthday gift.”

In another post, she wrote: “No more you can start the trip, now please get my car keys.”

Abike Arab Money, aka Papaya Ex, is a model, actress and social media influencer.

She is at the moment one of the well-known influencer in Nigeria and still on the rise.

If you can understand these 3 words ... "Paroll , Daybreak and Shortime" , you will know what i mean by Hustler ... if you don't understand Hook me up for more details ... anyway make i leave my Gossip ... na all of us dey patronize our business

Source: https://www.instagram.com/papaya_ex/

Hmmm grin someone is using breast to influence others..

12 Likes

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by DrObum(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
All these runs girls, thank God it's paying

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Enudapan: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
NAH eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Congratulations odogwu

1 Like

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Erotix: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by BigDawsNet: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
What do you call a Mexican who lost his car ?

Carlos grin

14 Likes

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Freshfish4: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Olo
Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by naijadrivablog: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
cool

Potta Porty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Farm tool

1 Like

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
her front looks promising.

needs to be closely scrutinized to determine its authenticity

she's cute.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Gozzzy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
ASHA.....

It's good she's got her pay... Happy birthday in advance to her...
Ya hụzzụlụrụ gawa n'ihu ooooo

1 Like

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by inumidun2010(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Her friends are in trouble... Dem go hear am ehnnn...if u know , Soro soke
Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Akfrenzy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin we forget to thank her Puna

11 Likes

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
I envy no one. I pray for good success, God's blessings without any sorrow added to it.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by HerMajestyCares(f): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
WITH THE INSECURITY IN THE COUNTRY,
MY PARENT DON'T LET ME DRIVE.

WHEN EVER I'M IN NIGERIA,

MY DAD MAKES SURE HIS SECURITY PERSONNELS DOES THE DRVING TO ANYWHERE I WANT TO GO WITH HIS PERMISSION.

one of the disadvantage of being from a very wealthy home, you can't just go to anywhere all by your self without tight security. sad

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by BlessedNuel: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hips don't lie
Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
doggedfighter:
Glad her hustle is paying.

May it pay much more.
Na true you talk. He body is paying off! Oya jump into the business..
Re: Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bros jay,say make we no dey jugde ppl,but fvck it,na toto Hustler she bi jor!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics) / The Look On #bbnaija Alex When She Received A Car Key Was Priceless / Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.