Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,632 members, 7,834,076 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Eight Women Accuse Morgan Freeman Of Sexual Misconduct - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eight Women Accuse Morgan Freeman Of Sexual Misconduct (300 Views)

79-Year-Old Squid Game Actor, O Yeong-Su Convicted Of Sexual Harrasment / Wole Soyinka Shares How He Gets Mistaken As Hollywood Act, Morgan Freeman-photos / Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eight Women Accuse Morgan Freeman Of Sexual Misconduct by gistyinka(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2018
Eight women have accused Morgan Freeman of sexual harassment, describing a pattern of inappropriate comments and unwanted touching in a new report by CNN.

A young production assistant said that in the summer of 2015, while she was working on Freeman’s bank heist comedy Going In Style, she was subjected to several months of harassment. She alleged that Freeman repeatedly touched her without permission, resting his hand on her lower back or rubbing her lower back, and frequently made comments about her figure and clothing.

In one incident, she said Freeman “kept trying to lift up my skirt and asking if I was wearing underwear,” adding that he never successfully lifted her skirt. “Alan [Arkin] made a comment telling him to stop. Morgan got freaked out and didn’t know what to say.”
Oscar Winner Morgan Freeman

Multiple Women Accuse Morgan Freeman of Sexual Harassment & Inappropriate Behavior

A senior member of the production staff of the movie Now You See Me in 2012 told CNN that Freeman “did comment on our bodies… We knew that if he was coming by … not to wear any top that would show our breasts, not to wear anything that would show our bottoms, meaning not wearing clothes that [were] fitted.”

At a spokesperson’s request, CNN emailed “a detailed list” of the accusations against Freeman but received no response. The Hollywood Reporter has also reached out to Freeman.

Multiple Women Accuse Morgan Freeman of Sexual Harassment & Inappropriate Behavior

Re: Eight Women Accuse Morgan Freeman Of Sexual Misconduct by malificent(f): 7:30pm On May 24, 2018
The man with the voice of God. I smell a conspiracy.. Now they're done with Cosby they want to transfer to Freeman. angry
Re: Eight Women Accuse Morgan Freeman Of Sexual Misconduct by Whizdorm001(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2018
But why only black?

(1) (Reply)

Great New Song - Maniac -Waje Ft DJ Tee (audio + Video) / These Mamas Killed Phynos Fada Fada Song / Who Else Can Take Over After Davido &wizkid???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.