Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,433 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" (1274 Views)

Getting A Correct Lady To Say Yes To Your Marriage Proposal / Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 10:44am On May 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

No disrespect but all these are afterthought. The fact is you settled for him after others had failed within the 8 years of his wait. Whether he turned out to be the best is another subject. He was an option then not the main forcus but only got elevated after other relationships collapsed.

All the spiritual Mumbo-Jumbo is heretic as there is NO portion of the scripture that proclaimed a woman being made for a man. There is nothing like preplanned soulmate in the Bible, humans only invented that to make themselves feel good.

Honestly, I don't envy him (your guy) and the OP a bit.

I put it to the OP that he's introverted with probably a low self esteem, he's only hiding under the cover of spirituality but there is nothing spiritual here. God cannot be mocked.

I can bet that the lady in question is either in a relationship or has had relationship within the said 4 years and the dude is simply an option waiting for his time. OP should grow balls and move on!

I tend not to discuss spirituality with people who are limited by sight. Let's proceed.

You failed to put into consideration that he also has other women he dated. Just because he waited doesn't mean He didn't try other options. I didn't settled for him after 8 years. I saw him better after 8 years.

You may not believe in spiritual mumbo jumbo. That's destiny. We could have settled for anyone we had dated bur we didn't.

I hope the OP is learning. The guy that I'm with is an extrovert, so please enough of the introvert crap. .
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 10:48am On May 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL
I'M SORRY, BUT YOUR GUY IS EVEN MORE FĂ–OLISH THAN THIS THREAD'S STARTER.

SO YOU THINK YOU'RE A GOOD THING? HAHA.. YOU'RE DELUDED.

You didn't raise any sensible point. Why am I deluded? Olodo.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 10:53am On May 25, 2018
AtYourCervix:

8 years, WTF!

You guys should stop being dramatic. Just because he waited 8 years for me to say yes doesn't mean he didn't have any side chicks.

After all, he introduced two of his ex-girlfriends to me.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

I tend not to discuss spirituality with people who are limited by sight. Let's proceed.

You failed to put into consideration that he also has other women he dated. Just because he waited doesn't mean He didn't try other options. I didn't settled for him after 8 years. I saw him better after 8 years.

You may not believe in spiritual mumbo jumbo. That's destiny. We could have settled for anyone we had dated bur we didn't.

I hope the OP is learning. The guy that I'm with is an extrovert, so please enough of the introvert crap. .
I'm a spiritual person but I don't mix spirituality and heresy. There is nothing like soulmate in the Bible, you won't see such from Genesis to Revelation. It is man made invention, hence, I call it spiritual Mumbo-Jumbo. God cannot be mocked...

By the way, NO MAN is destined for any woman neither is any woman destined for any man. That narrative has no spiritual backing, it is an heresy invented by spiritual fraudsters and accepted by those that wanted something to compensate themselves.

I put it to you that your guy didn't date ANY woman within the 8 years. He may be crushing but he never really dated as his mind was fixated on waiting for you. If he had, it will naturally diminish whatever infatuation he had towards you and you would be the one doing the chasing afterwards NOT him.

I also put it to you that your guy isn't an extrovert, extroverts don't display such traits. Extroverts are the most social and at same time most impatient people. Being an introvert doesn't mean he wouldn't be free with you, his family or close friends.

As for the OP, he is should man up and do the needful
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 10:57am On May 25, 2018
And by the way, the OP also tried other options, they are just not like the original option.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

You guys should stop being dramatic. Just because he waited 8 years for me to say yes doesn't mean he didn't have any side chicks.

After all, he introduced two of his ex-girlfriends to me.
Forget this yarn jare. This is contradictory...

If you say he waited for your YES for 8 years, it simply means he left that space vacant waiting for you to step in.

If he had girlfriend(s) within the 8 years it simply means he wasn't waiting for you but also wanted you to be among his other options to determine the best. If this is the case then it means he never waited for you for 8 years. It simply means you guys decided to give each other chance when his own relationship and yours failed to materialize after 8 years of his first attempt.

However, if he never really dated within the 8 years then he never had a relationship nor ex-GFs within the said period.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 11:08am On May 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm a spiritual person but I don't mix spirituality and heresy. There is nothing like soulmate in the Bible, you won't see such from Genesis to Revelation. It is man made invention, hence, I call it spiritual Mumbo-Jumbo. God cannot be mocked...

By the way, NO MAN is destined for any woman neither is any woman destined for any man. That narrative has no spiritual backing, it is an heresy invented by spiritual fraudsters and accepted by those that wanted something to compensate themselves.

I put it to you that your guy didn't date ANY woman within the 8 years. He may be crushing but he never really dated as his mind was fixated on waiting for you. If he had, it will naturally diminish whatever infatuation he had towards you and you would be the one doing the chasing afterwards NOT him.

I also put it to you that your guy isn't an extrovert, extroverts don't display such traits. Extroverts are the most social and at same time most impatient people. Being an introvert doesn't mean he wouldn't be free with you, his family or close friends.

As for the OP, he is should man up and do the needful
Oga, you obviously don't know what spirituality is and you are not ready to know. You will just waste my time.

Guy I tire for you. You just deh find all possible means to demonize me.

I'm an introvert. So when I see someone who is clearly opposite of me, I know. Don't define my guy for me. You don't know him.

The reason I turned him down, I won't tell you no matter how you are using different tricks to get the information out of me. Please wait for my thread before you start being judgemental.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 11:11am On May 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Forget this yarn jare. This is contradictory...

If you say he waited for your YES for 8 years, it simply means he left that space vacant waiting for you to step in.

If he had girlfriend(s) within the 8 years it simply means he wasn't waiting for you but also wanted you to be among his other options to determine the best. If this is the case then it means he never waited for you for 8 years. It simply means you guys decided to give each other chance when his own relationship and yours failed to materialize after 8 years of his first attempt.

However, if he never really dated within the 8 years then he never had a relationship nor ex-GFs within the said period.

You are just eager to put your foot in your mouth. There's nothing contradictory. You are just faster than your shadow. Abebelube.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

Oga, you obviously don't know what spirituality is and you are not ready to know. You will just waste my time.

Guy I tire for you. You just deh find all possible means to demonize me.

I'm an introvert. So when I see someone who is clearly opposite of me, I know. Don't define my guy for me. You don't know him.

The reason I turned him down, I won't tell you no matter how you are using different tricks to get the information out of me. Please wait for my thread before you start being judgemental.
Stop sounding defensive ma'am!

As a Christian, any proclamation of spirituality that has no scriptural/Biblical root is heresy, just as Muslims considers any form of Spirituality without root in the Qur'an as heresy.

I am not even interested in the reason for the long delay in acceptance from your end but I know it was because you didn't consider him worthy enough as at then. You considered other guys, the same guys you dated (this you admitted though) within the 8 years period but never worked as planned. I can bet that if things had worked as planned with any of those guys it would have been OYO for this gentleman.

Meanwhile, being an introvert doesn't make a man less a man just as being an extrovert doesn't make a man more manly.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 11:24am On May 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Stop sounding defensive ma'am!

As a Christian, any proclamation of spirituality that has no scriptural/Biblical root is heresy, just as Muslims considers any form of Spirituality without root in the Qur'an as heresy.

I am not even interested in the reason for the long delay in acceptance from your end but I know it was because you didn't consider him worthy enough as at then. You considered other guys, the same guys you dated (this you admitted though) within the 8 years period but never worked as planned. I can bet that if things had worked as planned with any of those guys it would have been OYO for this gentleman.

Meanwhile, being an introvert doesn't make a man less a man just as being an extrovert doesn't make a man more manly.

Oga, didn't I say, you are so eager to put your foot in your mouth? I am not a Christian. I am a God who believes spirituality is when you start hearing from God and hearkning to it.

Do you see how you wrong footed yourself? Please start all over again.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

Oga, didn't I say, you are so eager to put your foot in your mouth? I am not a Christian. I am a God who believes spirituality is when you start hearing from God and hearkning to it.

Do you see how you wrong footed yourself? Please start all over again.
You are a God? which God? Do you know what "a God" is? Do you have foreknowledge of events?

A God that listens to another God and takes order from him is NO God. A God that is in Naija suffering under Buhari change with no single power to change things in her local street is NO God.

I put it to you that you aren't hearing from any god/God/gods/deity. No be me you go wash...

No be only God na Egbesu, Amadioha, Ifa, Sango wey you be...

No be me you go wash my Dear
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 11:44am On May 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You are a God? which God? Do you know what "a God" is? Do you have foreknowledge of events?

A God that listens to another God and takes order from him is NO God. A God that is in Naija suffering under Buhari change with no single power to change things in her local street is NO God.

I put it to you that you aren't hearing from any god/God/gods/deity. No be me you go wash...

No be only God na Egbesu, Amadioha, Ifa, Sango wey you be...

No be me you go wash my Dear

LOL. Guy you have to take a break from the politics section.

It's not bragging but you know nothing about spirituality. If you have not start hearing from God, then you are still a babe. if you are still receiving instructions from the Bible and not yet from the source, then you've not begin your spiritual journey.

Think on that.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

LOL. Guy you have to take a break from the politics section.

It's not bragging but you know nothing about spirituality. If you have not start hearing from God, then you are still a babe. if you are still receiving instructions from the Bible and not yet from the source, then you've not begin your spiritual journey.

Think on that.
Nobody de hear from any source, all na format.

The Bible is God Word and captured the mind of God. Any other narrative or doctrine that isn't in tandem with the provisions of the Bible is null and void. Such doctrine is heresy at best and fraud at worst.

But if you say you aren't a Christian then the God you depend on need to upgrade himself.

In fact, I put it to him that he is not a God but only your subconscious playing pranks on you.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 12:42pm On May 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Nobody de hear from any source, all na format.

The Bible is God Word and captured the mind of God. Any other narrative or doctrine that isn't in tandem with the provisions of the Bible is null and void. Such doctrine is heresy at best and fraud at worst.

But if you say you aren't a Christian then the God you depend on need to upgrade himself.

In fact, I put it to him that he is not a God but only your subconscious playing pranks on you.

God didn't write the Bible. God spoke through men like you. So why do think God is not interested in talking to you directly?

Do you now see that the Atheist in you is coming out little by little.
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

God didn't write the Bible. God spoke through men like you. So why do think God is not interested in talking to you directly?

Do you now see that the Atheist in you is coming out little by little.
Atheist in me? trying so hard to put me on defensive, nice try though... But sorry to disappoint you, Atheists don't believe in the existence of God in the first instance, nor do they proclaim any religion. Google should have helped you Ma'am.

Again, If you were smart you will know that God first wrote his mind on the tablet of Stone and they were documented through the Torah. However, Jesus came to fulfil that and the prophesy of writing of God's minds on the hearts of men became fulfilled through the Holy Spirit.

Early apostles and Christians with inspiration of the Holy Spirit wrote to churches through admonition and epistles, their epistles were not in conflict with the Teachings of Jesus.

They saw visions and did signs but all were in tandem with the scriptures. None of the apostles proclaimed heresy in the name of Christ claiming false teachings by saying "God spoke to me so so and so". Only mentally ill patients and fraudsters do such.

Holy Spirit guides but He doesn't give contradictory teaching and He didn't tell you who to date and who not to. The job of the Holy Spirit is to remind us not to be of equal yoke with those that doesn't believe in the doctrine of Christ (in marriage) in accordance with the scripture but He will not tell you to date Brother John or Mr. Jacob.

Once again, No God speak with you at any time... God cannot be mocked
Re: 4 Years Waiting For Her "Yes" by luvmijeje(f): 1:47pm On May 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Atheist in me? trying so hard to put me on defensive, nice try though... But sorry to disappoint you, Atheists don't believe in the existence of God in the first instance, nor do they proclaim any religion. Google should have helped you Ma'am.

Again, If you were smart you will know that God first wrote his mind on the tablet of Stone and they were documented through the Torah. However, Jesus came to fulfil that and the prophesy of writing of God's minds on the hearts of men became fulfilled through the Holy Spirit.

Early apostles and Christians with inspiration of the Holy Spirit wrote to churches through admonition and epistles, their epistles were not in conflict with the Teachings of Jesus.

They saw visions and did signs but all were in tandem with the scriptures. None of the apostles proclaimed heresy in the name of Christ claiming false teachings by saying "God spoke to me so so and so". Only mentally ill patients and fraudsters do such.

Holy Spirit guides but He doesn't give contradictory teaching and He didn't tell you who to date and who not to. The job of the Holy Spirit is to remind us not to be of equal yoke with those that doesn't believe in the doctrine of Christ (in marriage) in accordance with the scripture but He will not tell you to date Brother John or Mr. Jacob.

Once again, No God speak with you at any time... God cannot be mocked

Excuse me? God wrote his mind on the tablet of stone or Moses wrote his mind on the tablet of stone? Please clarify.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desiring To Go To Heaven Is A Sin! / Suicide Is Not The End Of Life. There Is An Afterlife. / New Series - Cutting Through The Noise: How To Unplug Distractions & Focus...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.