Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. (772 Views)

Please Help Me Out,i Want To Know If My Problem Is Spiritual Or Medical / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? / Hair Loss. Is It Spiritual Or Natural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by Checked86: 9:40pm On May 24, 2018
Good evening and blessed week. My immediate elder brother is suffering from something that i never heard of. He believes it is spiritual but i still think it could be medical.
THE PROBLEM: whenever he hears a sound, he receives pain in his heart that is equal to physical pain. Especially a moving vehicle or sound of an engine. Sometimes a suddenly shout could also trigger that pain. my confusion is how a mere sound affect somebody's heart. it is very serious that he calls me almost everyday to complain about it. i have called him to come over so we can go for medical test. In the meantime, please my good Doctor friends in the house, please help explain this for me. i appreciate every contribution. He also sometimes leaves his shop and go home just to avoid anything sound. it is that serious. Please help us. it weakens me anytime i receive his call. Thanks
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by brainiac228(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 24, 2018
A visit to the ENT doctor will help.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by greatnaija01: 9:46pm On May 24, 2018
wow, I know someone who had this but I think they had to Adjust something in their EARS before they could accept loud sounds properly.

Checked86:
Good evening and blessed week. My immediate elder brother is suffering from something that i never heard of. He believes it is spiritual but i still think it could be medical.
THE PROBLEM: whenever he hears a sound, he receives pain in his heart that is equal to physical pain. Especially a moving vehicle or sound of an engine. Sometimes a suddenly shout could also trigger that pain. my confusion is how a mere sound affect somebody's heart. it is very serious that he calls me almost everyday to complain about it. i have called him to come over so we can go for medical test. In the meantime, please my good Doctor friends in the house, please help explain this for me. i appreciate every contribution. He also sometimes leaves his shop and go home just to avoid anything sound. it is that serious. Please help us. it weakens me anytime i receive his call. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by Checked86: 9:52pm On May 24, 2018
kennygee:
A visit to the ENT doctor will help.
ENT Doctor? please explain

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by Checked86: 9:53pm On May 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
wow, I know someone who had this but I think they had to Adjust something in their EARS before they could accept loud sounds properly.

are you serious? so, it is not spiritual?

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2018
That is flight response, your bro is depressed. That is one of the symptoms of stress.

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by greatnaija01: 9:56pm On May 24, 2018
every problem can be solved spiritually but MOST of them can also be solved medically.

Meet an Ear Physician and they can help you... A brain scan will be needed though BECAUSE it is simply based on how his brain INTERPRETES sounds to his heart... that is why he feels the pain.

He should be treated quickly and if it is too expensive for you then go to a Church like Christ MercyLand in delta state for total deliverance

Checked86:
are you serious? so, it is not spiritual?

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by Checked86: 9:57pm On May 24, 2018
Paulpaulpaul:
That is flight response, your bro is depressed. That is one of the symptoms of stress.
how do we go about correcting this? thanks for giving it a name. big relief
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2018
Checked86:
how do we go about correcting this? thanks for giving it a name. big relief

Find his cause of anxiety, eliminate it and live positive.

Browse more on Flight Response, then see a doctor

2 Likes

Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by Checked86: 10:01pm On May 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
every problem can be solved spiritually but MOST of them can also be solved medically.

Meet an Ear Physician and they can help you... A brain scan will be needed though BECAUSE it is simply based on how his brain INTERPRETES sounds to his heart... that is why he feels the pain.

He should be treated quickly and if it is too expensive for you then go to a Church like Christ MercyLand in delta state for total deliverance

God bless you. i appreciate your contribution. it will go a long way in guiding us on how to tackle the problem . thanks
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by Checked86: 10:02pm On May 24, 2018
Paulpaulpaul:

Fine his cause of anxiety, eliminate it and live positive.

Browse more on Flight Response, then see a doctor
thanks
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 24, 2018
Guy, don't go to any church for deliverance. It's medical and not spiritual.

ENT means Ear, Nose and Throat.

Take him to the hospital as soon as possible, to see an ENT doctor.
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Medical? I Need Help. by Checked86: 10:39pm On May 24, 2018
pp802:
Guy, don't go to any church for deliverance. It's medical and not spiritual.

ENT means Ear, Nose and Throat.

Take him to the hospital as soon as possible, to see an ENT doctor.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Have Long Healthy Hair In Weeks / The Many Benefits Of Cumin Seeds / The Moment A Chinese Man Walks Into A Restaurant In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.