Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

What Soap Do You Use And Why? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Soap Do You Use And Why? (728 Views)

NAFDAC Bans Dex Luxury Bar Soap In Nigeria / Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? / How Long Do You Use Your Toothbrush Before You Change It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Soap Do You Use And Why? by daewoorazer(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
I ain’t no marketer but this soap is one of the best I suppose. It leaves lasting scent on your skin and brings out your natural skin.

Perfect for men and those who love their natural skin colour and tone.

NB: it doesn’t bleach and it doesn’t tone.

Which do u use and why?
Liquid or bar soap? Why?
Maybe I can change to urs.

Re: What Soap Do You Use And Why? by LuciferKristi: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
daewoorazer:
I ain’t no marketer but this soap is one of the best I suppose. It leaves lasting scent on your skin and brings out your natural skin.

Perfect for men and those who love their natural skin colour and tone.

NB: it doesn’t bleach and it doesn’t tone.

Which do u use and why?
Liquid or bar soap? Why?
Maybe I can change to urs.

Be more specific with your question OP.

What soap in particular? The soap we use for bathing or for masturbation?
Re: What Soap Do You Use And Why? by daewoorazer(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Be more specific with your question OP.

What soap in particular? The soap we use for bathing or for masturbation?

Both your excellency, and tell us d reason for your choice

Re: What Soap Do You Use And Why? by LuciferKristi: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
daewoorazer:

Both your excellency, and tell us d reason for your choice

For bathing, I use any soap I find. Doesn't matter. Even washing bar soaps & hand washing liquids.

But for masturbation, since it's an important & delicate matter, I prefer antiseptic soaps because the stinging sensation they give helps add to the stimulation. Also, they are safer. wink
Re: What Soap Do You Use And Why? by Homeboiy: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
I use Eva cool for masturbation
and Lemon fresh for bathing

How u see am?
Re: What Soap Do You Use And Why? by boolet: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Funny. You aint no marketer but you just did what a marketer does.
Re: What Soap Do You Use And Why? by Tyche(m): 12:26am On Sep 14, 2018
LuciferKristi:

For bathing, I use any soap I find. Doesn't matter. Even washing bar soaps & hand washing liquids.

But for masturbation, since it's an important & delicate matter, I prefer antiseptic soaps because the stinging sensation they give helps add to the stimulation. Also, they are safer. wink

grin

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Lose Weight Fast, Naturally And Without Breaking Bank / JUST IN: The First Italian COVID-19 Patient In Nigeria Free Of Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.