Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Effect Of Pre-order Mess - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Effect Of Pre-order Mess (576 Views)

Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** / The Preorder Mess / 2 Units Of Pre-owned Toyota Hilux Trucks(4x4 Diesel Engine Shell Spec.) 4 Grabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Pre-order Mess by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:26am On May 27, 2010
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,

I am writing this short note to suggest the true effect of the scam perpetrated by one of the dealers,I am confidently sure that the action will undoubtedly have serious effect on those who are truly doing their genuine businesses,even though many may fail to voice out,but we all know that even the innocent suffer most when greedy bad people is in action,as for me it is affecting me and my potential partner.

As we all know that we africans have most of everything in our disposal, one of the greatest problem is that we fail to maintain what we have, and this make other countries far ahead of us,country like Japan is like no 1 in maintenance culture.i guess if we fail to maintain this community called nairaland then we are heading toward failure.

To the admin, If you really want to build this www to be one of the greatest,then be ready to take one of the greatest actions by introducing strict measures to anyone that want to do business on here and even strict measure for the existing users.i will like us to visit this site with peace of mind and never border or suspecting anyone of any fraudulent activities, even though it might not be eradicated completely but i am so sure that it can be minimize to lowest level.

How about Paying to register on this site?i think this will separate serious people from unserious ones.
How about company verification before anybody can be permitted to do business on here?
How about putting a stop to paying into individual account rather let people pay into company account?
Individual can be allowed to sell their property as they wish but pray do make sure this people are paid registered people.
To the Pre-Order kings,can we make sure that they consist of the people that are registered with their company name fully documented with CAC, i am sure in that case the innocents can have peace paying into their account as he/she know that the money can be recovered should incase either party wish to change from their initial agreements.

I think if some of these measures are enforced here, then we can be rest assured that this www will be accredited in face of international community.

Lastly, i will really advice the admin of this House of Nairaland to please make this community a matter of choice and not for everybody that just have access to the internet.

Mr Seun, pray do know that if you fail to perform proper maintenance and fail to sanitize this HONORABLE WWW then i`m afraid you are preparing to fail not only you but all of us who are beneficiary of your great achievement.

PEACE AND LOVE

Oyinbogoju
Re: Effect Of Pre-order Mess by showbobo(m): 6:14am On May 27, 2010
Paying to register on this site?To advertise or when you're joining as a new member
Re: Effect Of Pre-order Mess by sayso: 7:49am On May 27, 2010
well a good advice but need threading with caution,am sure if yahoo or facebook or google etc has asked for payment from users before doing anything on their site they will not be as great as they are.

@OYINBOGOJU I think Mr Seun has done and is still doing all he can at the moment to prevent people from being scammed on his site but we the user's must be intelligent enough to be vigilant.I bought my laptop through this site from Hubreality,am yet to see him or know how he look like but I played my part and he did his and business worked out just fine.
Re: Effect Of Pre-order Mess by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2010
I have said my peace.
Re: Effect Of Pre-order Mess by eduaustin(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2010
@OYINBOGOJU good a thing you may have said your peace, but can you elaborate more on your experience so that others can learn from you and at the same time you can get advice so you don't fall victim another time.
However, due diligence is a key when you are going into such online business.
Like what sayso said he was able to buy a laptop right on this site without being duped, same as a lot of other people. So can you share your experience and lets know what happened, Cheers!!!
Re: Effect Of Pre-order Mess by femmy2010(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2010
One thing am sure is that we still have many great dealers on here that does Pre-order and that has always been honest and stright forward with such.
Pre-ordering has so many gains like saving some money and getting quality for the money spent.
All i would just say is that people should look at the predigree of the seller and at least have a contact point for the seller then they can always involve in preorder.

(1) (Reply)

Iveco Truck Engines And Gear Box Needed / Sold! Sold!!04 Honda Accord[xtremely Neat]for N1.320m Banix 08035376690 / Clean Registered 2000/01 Quest[with Dvd Player]up For Grabs N880k 08052334306

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.