Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To (35623 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by Premiumwriter: 9:41am On May 25, 2018
Munzy14:
Nice one. lets have something different from carrying microphone and jumping all the time shouting warri warri.

grin

Savage
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by FriendofGod: 9:44am On May 25, 2018
Nonsense!!!

What fame are you talking about?

This useless show should never be allowed to air again.

All these brands that readily support this show should pump the money into helping the economy by assisting government with building infrastructures such as hospitals and modern prisons. It wouldn't even be too much to assist government in areas of electricity.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by ba7man(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2018
Miracle lacks the qualities of a star. undecided

Very boring dude in The Big Brother house, very boring dude outside it.

He does nothing that captivates one's attention.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by MrBigiman: 9:48am On May 25, 2018
It's obvious Miracle didn't write this. Someone who couldn't say anything tangible in any of the diary sessions. Funny enough, he brought not a single entertainment to the table, but reminded couples of side position of fucking their wifes.

Miracle was a special candidate, who men of influence pushed to win despite not having a single depth. It's well with him though

Enjoy ur money.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by MrBigiman: 9:53am On May 25, 2018
Munzy14:
Nice one. lets have something different from carrying microphone and jumping all the time shouting warri warri.

We all know CeeC came close to winning but was kicked out for her bad behaviour. She cannot sing, dance, act or read, but only thrives at wearing eye lashes and butt pad.

Your support for her yielded no positive efforts, and the chew gum endorsement she has cannot fully pay her rent without her father's support.

Lesson: Bad behaviour can only get one so far, but to get really far learn to be humble. The so called boy screaming Warri till his throat cracks is still more relevant than the bitter, lying, cursing and angry thief called Ceec
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by YumMinaYum(f): 9:59am On May 25, 2018
MrBigiman:
It's obvious Miracle didn't write this. Someone who couldn't say anything tangible in any of the diary sessions. Funny enough, he brought not a single entertainment to the table, but reminded couples of side position of fucking their wifes.

Miracle was a special candidate, who men of influence pushed to win despite not having a single depth. It's well with him though

Enjoy ur money.

Hold on ooo... Weren't you TeamMiracle? shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by Oblang(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2018
Good. Not everyone will be singing and acting...
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by MrBigiman: 10:02am On May 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hold on ooo... Weren't you TeamMiracle? shocked
Thing change all the time. The boring kid only deceived us in the house.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by enemyofprogress: 10:03am On May 25, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by enemyofprogress: 10:08am On May 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
The 30secs dude grin

Weldone
dem take prick swear for you? See as you look like a shot put tongue
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by Diso60090(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Miracle, we didn't vote for you to come and now be making your life private.
We wanto know. We wanto see. The only thing that should be private about you now is maybe your private part...aside that, do the needful bikonu

i hope you not taking about your national cake

From the 25 m
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by BakireBulmaker: 10:13am On May 25, 2018
danduj:
Visit schools and teach them on how to have sex on live tv?

My thoughts exactly.

The head teacher of that school needs to be sacked for allowing an irresponsible and 'shabbily' dressed/appearing person address the innocent pupils.

What an aberration!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by samzzycash(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2018
oshe11:
Yeahhh....

Tobi has BLOWN by Snapping pix and dancing SHAKU SHAKU everyday with Alex
of course he have blown but you don't know jut because you have allow yourself to be blinded. You only see what you want to see which is the shaku shaku and photo shoot.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by Oxygen1998: 10:19am On May 25, 2018
that is our u'll b disgracin ur menopause calling pple boo up and dan
Sidechicknation:
My fly boy Mira am a proud fan... wasnt a mistake voting for you. keep inspiring life boo
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by Barrysleek(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2018
Miracle preaching self-esteem when him and Nina where the housemates with the lowest self esteem
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by emmayayodeji(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2018
Real nigga
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by ImaIma1(f): 10:28am On May 25, 2018
oshe11:
Your BF when dey last 24hrs ontop You, shey he don use am go collect money from bank?

This your comment made me laugh out loud! You now made people stare at me on the road like i am going crazy.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by oshe11: 10:31am On May 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

This your comment made me laugh out loud! You now made people stare at me on the road like i am going crazy.
Lol....

Sorry dearwink
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by Deltayankeeboi: 10:31am On May 25, 2018
SandraDiOku:
you are on point,this boy will loose relevance if he's not careful,he needs to always update us and post online because we want to know.Tobi is even more blown now because he makes sure he posts everyday,how can that pilot get endorsement deals when hex not even engaging with fans
worry about your own life. you are here on nairaland dying on somebody's life who does not know of your existence

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by lekkan(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2018
I'm telling you, I wonder how he's gonna introduce himself to them sef..... He's gonna be like "I'm Miracle, the winner of the just concluded BBN the show that allows you to kpansh girls for free and sit down to gossip all day... So I want you all to be a Doctor and Lawyers but remember I made #25M from the show this year, so who knows how much might be up for grabs when it reaches your time..... So use your sense grin grin grin

millomaniac:
I wonder the kind of impact these kids will have after watching him in the big brother house.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by Munzy14(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2018
MrBigiman:

We all know CeeC came close to winning but was kicked out for her bad behaviour. She cannot sing, dance, act or read, but only thrives at wearing eye lashes and butt pad.

Your support for her yielded no positive efforts, and the chew gum endorsement she has cannot fully pay her rent without her father's support.

Lesson: Bad behaviour can only get one so far, but to get really far learn to be humble. The so called boy screaming Warri till his throat cracks is still more relevant than the bitter, lying, cursing and angry thief called Ceec
u wasted time typing rubbish. no single cohesion with issues at hand. You only wanted to use my comment to gain attention. that's all.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by ImaIma1(f): 10:34am On May 25, 2018
ba7man:
Miracle lacks the qualities of a star. undecided

Very boring dude in The Big Brother house, very boring dude outside it.

He does nothing that captivates one's attention.

And the "not boring" ones didn't win the money.

Let him be boring with the 45million.

Better a boring guy with 45m than an exciting guy with nothing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by millomaniac: 10:36am On May 25, 2018
lekkan:
I'm telling you, I wonder how he's gonna introduce himself to them sef..... He's gonna be like "I'm Miracle, the winner of the just concluded BBN the show that allows you to kpansh girls for free and sit down to gossip all day... So I want you all to be a Doctor and Lawyers but remember I made #25M from the show this year, so who knows how much might be up for grabs when it reaches your time..... So use your sense grin grin grin

LMAO!!! grin
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by Munzy14(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2018
akdjr:
You de look for trouble abi?quote author=Munzy14 post=67859087]Nice one. lets have something different from carrying microphone and jumping all the time shouting warri warri.
for where. Tables must be shaked to sieve out some persons.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by Josh44s(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
The 30secs dude grin

Weldone

At least he last longer than your bf. Even the speed of light is slower than your bf.

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by Munzy14(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2018
oshe11:
osheeeee space bookers sec general. lol
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by ba7man(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

And the "not boring" ones didn't win the money.

Let him be boring with the 45million.

Better a boring guy with 45m than an exciting guy with nothing.
Still doesn't change the fact that he lacks star quality.

By being boring, he looses relevance, without relevance, earning power reduces.

N25 million is already going down as we speak.

Abi you think money is stagnant??
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by nobone(f): 10:50am On May 25, 2018
Mimi, please where is Nina?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by oshe11: 10:51am On May 25, 2018
Munzy14:

osheeeee space bookers sec general. lol
Oga!!!
Good day!

I booked space and forgot to use it.....

I saw what you said abt my homeboy EFE shaundecidedwink
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:53am On May 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
The 30secs dude grin

Weldone

At ur old age this is what u have to say on a post like this..
Yoruba women are just so shameless and shallow.. Sex sex sex its all they think.
Makes me remember Nike my ex
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To by pemiakd: 10:54am On May 25, 2018
Eastboi:
tobi was nt even close to winning self

He won steal am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message / Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash Kiss On The Street In Italy / Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.