Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message (35629 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm / Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Despirado121(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Former Super Eagles player Osaze Odemwingie has apologised for publicly accusing Amara Kanu wife of ex-Super Eagles captain Nwankwo Kanu of sending him inappropriate private messages, Igbere TV reports.

Odemwingie’s apology comes days after Kanu waded into the allegation.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, Odemwingie said he read too much into her messages, adding that he meant no attack on the Kanu family.

Mrs Kanu had messaged him to get tips on getting her son back on his feet after suffering a knee injury.

“Picture two shows where my relationship with my Big bro @kingkanu4 was just few months ago. I was misunderstood, acted out of anger or reading too much into the greetings,” Odemwingie wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIhC4vurMXu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The former Stoke City player added that he met Mrs Kanu once at Watford stadium during a charity match for Kanu Heart Foundation.

“She seemed to be a lovely and humble person,” he wrote.

Kanu, who starred for Nigeria in the past alongside Osaze, had on December 3 responded to the allegation by tweeting a video of himself and wife looking happy together.

“Who is wooing who Osaze, I am still going to choose family over everything else. My reaching out to you over a situation you passed through, or you reaching me can never be taken out of context as a family. You got this one completely wrong my dear brother. ONE LOVE,” he wrote.

Lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Dididrumz(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2020
A very wrong move He took in the first place.

Good he's apologized.

No matter what happens, you just don't drag another man's family in the public like He did without first talking to the said man in private.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Mokason288(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2020
This guy is a bitch Ass Nigggerrr so if a woman is woooooing you... the best thing you could think off is to call her out publicly?

You are a bitch

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Amotolongbo(f): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2020
Only Odemengie has misyearned to two different people and apologized to them within a week.

A fool will always live to regret his words while the wise will always live to regret his silence

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by longetivity(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2020
osaze bad boy, ur apology is accepted

4 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by writetopoker2: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
But instead of the public accusation of Kalu's wife, he should have been sure, then confront Kalu maturely. Instead of going online at the first instance to disgrace him self publicly.

Now he has an indelible beef with Kalu family and bears the public gossiping attached to his name.

A man for that matter. For all I Care that apology holds no water

66 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Lawliet(f): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
This man is slowly losing his sanity

44 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Bornsinner7: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Attention seekers everywhere

10 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by meobizy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Men suffer BPD too. I am not surprised.

4 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Foodqueen(f): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
The guy is depressed.

Watch out for him before he commit suicide.

21 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by abosede35876: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
This man is slowly losing his sanity

14 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by crossfm: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
He should change the guy who supplies him weed or better quite completely.

Before him go naked enter market.

16 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by fourboys: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good thing to do... But person wey dey supply u drugs no try at all, he no quick realize say u be half cast grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Lincoln275(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ok, where was his brain before?

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by slawormiir: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice thing to do....apologise

But I sincerely think this osazee should reduce the amount of weed he smokes....
Because no matter the amount of weed you smoke you can never be the most high...only jah[God] is the most high

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good thing to do, next time he should act with sense
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Zonex1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
He's been outtah d picture for too long he wants relevant... Odemwingle u have our attention plz

9 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Muhylonaire007: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by jeeqaa7(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sun don set
Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Gten(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dissapointed in Odemwingie, never try this rubbish with anyone again. Bit_h ass niggar

11 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Paliat: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fell in love with this guy in 2004.
He scored a brace against South Africa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Post-Football-Years-Depression-Syndrome.

Weekly thousands of Pounds don stop to dey enter.

Osaze should see a shrink and get a day-job already.

14 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Replacement: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
This guy has a problem aswear

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Ferrous(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Is like Odemwingie need to see a psychiatrist

5 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
I feel for this guy really, I pray he recovers from whatsoever is troubling him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by InaNla(f): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
writetopoker2:
But instead of the public accusation of Kali's wife, he should have been sure, then confront Kali maturely. Instead of going online at the first instance to disgrace him self publicly.

Now he has an indelible beef with Kalu family and bears the public gossiping attached to his name.

A man for that matter. For all I Care that apology holds no water

Please who is Kali?

6 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Hezmatosky: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
The main issue is Mrs Kanu, stay your own and respect your husband

6 Likes

Re: Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message by Freestainworld(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
This guy smokes oshodi weed before talking, after talking, the weed clears, then he realizes he is messed up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2Face Celebrates His First Son, Nino, As He Turns 9 - Pics / Baba Suwe Arrives Nigeria from U.S. Medical Trip / Biography Of Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.