Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother (8780 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu / ‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by JKisOK(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2018
Nollywood actor, Nkem Owoh has spoken about a
very painful subject regarding the death of his
younger brother Bartholomew Owoh.
Bartholomew Owoh was one of the three young
Nigerians executed by General Buhari for an
offence that allegedly did not carry the death
penalty. Bernard Ogedengbe (29), Bartholomew
Owoh (26) and Lawal Ojuolape (30) were publicly
executed by General Buhari.
According to a source close to the Nollywood
actor who spoke with Breaking Times, Nkem
Owoh and the rest of his family have not
recovered from the trauma of the cold-blooded
killing of the three young men, particularly their
brother and son, Bartholomew Owoh by President Buhari.
The laws of Nigeria at the time the offence was
committed did not prescribe the death penalty.
When Buhari took over power, he insisted the
young men should be executed and they were
killed publicly by the firing squad.
According to the source, “Nkem Owoh and his
family have not forgiven Buhari for killing their
brother at the young age of 26.
Every time Nkem Owoh sees Buhari on TV, he
weeps bitterly over his brother. He can’t even
believe that Buhari has the nerve to seek re-
election as President”.
Bartholomew Owoh and others were allegedly
arrested for peddling cocaine and convicted for
that crime.

https://www.joyeden.info/nkem-owoh-will-never-forgive-buhari-killing-brother/

Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun

PLEASE, LET THIS POST SMELL THE AIR OF FRONT PAGE, BIKO

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:54am On May 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by yarimo(m): 1:24am On May 25, 2018
Mumu man as if it was general BUHARI that makes the laws of Nigeria. undecided embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by odiereke(m): 1:44am On May 25, 2018
That's why its not profitable to involve in any business which the Law of the land is against.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by Emilokoiyawon: 2:04am On May 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by Nobody: 2:22am On May 25, 2018
yarimo:
Mumu man as if it was general BUHARI that makes the laws of Nigeria. undecided embarassed
Do you have a comprehension problem or are you IGP's prototype? He stated it clearly that the law didn't prescribe a death penalty for the crime at that time.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by yarimo(m): 2:24am On May 25, 2018
Cajetanspeaks:
Do you have a comprehension problem or are you IGP's prototype? He stated it clearly that the law didn't prescribe a death penalty for the crime at that time.
is it buhari that killed them or the laws of Nigerian government?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by selemempe: 2:28am On May 25, 2018
yarimo:
u guys are so predictable...read the post again.

But know that wat goes around comes around

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by selemempe: 2:29am On May 25, 2018
yarimo:
laws of Nigerian govt made by who?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by yarimo(m): 2:30am On May 25, 2018
selemempe:
laws of Nigerian govt made by who?
by nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by jumobi1(m): 2:31am On May 25, 2018
yarimo:
Mumu man

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by clevvermind(m): 2:39am On May 25, 2018
odiereke:
That's why its not profitable to involve in any business which the Law of the land is against.
If it was your brother, will you utter this nonsense?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by selemempe: 2:39am On May 25, 2018
yarimo:
by nigerians
nigerians are now supreme military council controled by the head of state? Cos u want to prove a point? Cos ur prefered candidate is in Aso rock?

If u want us to agree with all buhari does, be prepared to also agree with wat our prefered candidate does too

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by clevvermind(m): 2:42am On May 25, 2018
yarimo:
You were not thinking properly when you wrote this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by yarimo(m): 2:52am On May 25, 2018
selemempe:
nigerians are now supreme military council controled by the head of state? Cos u want to prove a point? Cos ur prefered candidate is in Aso rock?

If u want us to agree with all buhari does, be prepared to also agree with wat our prefered candidate does too
narration for the GODS
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by yarimo(m): 2:53am On May 25, 2018
clevvermind:
You were not thinking properly when you wrote this.
and this is what you are doing when you quote me abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by clevvermind(m): 3:11am On May 25, 2018
yarimo:
and this is what you are doing when you quote me abi?
Take or leave it, Buhari is a beast that drinks people's blood.

12 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by Dumdumfashion(f): 3:15am On May 25, 2018
Don't keep so much hate in your heart. It holds you back. Karma will surely do the hating for you

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by Nobody: 3:19am On May 25, 2018
Very traumatic. Buhari will remind him of death every day.buhari is a psychopath. Human life mean nothing to him,

7 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by rex444(m): 4:08am On May 25, 2018
When some people just go to cotonou to smoke all sorts of hard drug in the name of schooling and then buys a result back, why wont they have comprehension problem? The set back naija dey get these days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by APCsupporter: 4:18am On May 25, 2018
useless clown. Go and look for the soldiers that executed him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by anibirelawal(m): 4:57am On May 25, 2018
Whose fault now? They were executed to served as detterent to other drug pushers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by IamJames: 5:12am On May 25, 2018
yarimo:

Let me see if I can help you out here a bit. From what you typed above we'll like to know if Buhari killed them or the Nigerian law did.

From what Nkem Owoh said, the LAWS OF NIGERIA at the time those young men committed the crime did not carry a death penalty sentence. So if the law didn't carry a death sentence, how were they killed? Who ordered that they be killed if not the man in charge who decided all by himself to have them murdered?

Your a$$ licking is incredible dude.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by femi4: 5:33am On May 25, 2018
IamJames:

Let me see if I can help you out here a bit. From who you typed above we'll like to know if Buhari killed them or the Nigerian law did.

From what Nkem Owoh said, the LAWS OF NIGERIA at the time those young men committed the crime did not carry a death penalty sentence. So if the law didn't carry a death sentence, how were they killed? Who ordered that they be killed if not the man in charge who decided all by himself to have them murdered?

Your a$$ licking is incredible dude.
The law wasn't hidden, Nkem should make his brother's crime public and let people judge if it deserve death sentence or not

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by GavelSlam: 5:50am On May 25, 2018
Nkem Owoh lamented the same in 2014 preceeding the 2015 elections.

Having not learnt to eschew crime, he made a song glorifying fraud.

Nkem Owoh is a recidivist and more than that he's a fool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by Throwback: 5:51am On May 25, 2018
His brother would have been a rich captain of industry by now.

Rich from drugs money like many who were not caught.

He should immortalize his brother by carrying drugs to Indonesia.

I salute Buhari/Idiagbon regime for their brutality against crime. I also understand the personal grudge that would come from the selfish bias of the victims family, especially when the law was applied to their case in retrospect.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by Throwback: 5:55am On May 25, 2018
ehie:
Very traumatic. Bihar will remind him of dearth every day.buhar is a psychopath. Human life mean nothing to him,

Does human life mean anything to drug lords, traffickers and peddlers?

Nkem Owoh has finally overcome his shame, and suddenly has the mouth to talk about a family scandal that was previously whispered.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by ybalogs(m): 5:56am On May 25, 2018
Has Buhari come to seek for your forgiveness? If not, this is just rants which holds no water. Sorry for your loss sha.

4 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by ybalogs(m): 5:57am On May 25, 2018
femi4:
The law wasn't hidden, Nkem should make his brother's crime public and let people judge if it deserve death sentence or not
Gbam

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by ybalogs(m): 5:58am On May 25, 2018
Killed for a crime which doesn't carry a death penalty? Which crime was that Oga Nkem? Abi nsh your brother build National airport that year?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother by ybalogs(m): 6:00am On May 25, 2018
was it not this guy who sang "419 is just a game, you be the mugu, I be the master"? The song sef carry death penalty. Nansense..

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Free Zone To Attract Additional $5 Billion Investment To Lagos / Presidency: I Want To Stop Nigeria From Disintegration, Says Tambuwal / Insecurity: Buhari Is Leaving Nigeria Better Than He Met It – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.