Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help (3039 Views)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by richdad555: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
OmoAlata1:
You are an idiot and you can kiss my black ass. Leave me with bible quoting nonsense

Sorry to disappoint you and your likes with the word of God, ego and pride which God hated so deeply has taken a whole grip on you, ignorance of the word of God has kept you at the very spot you are and you believe having a very good job and two kids could save you from calamity if God permits it. JOB is a clear case study in the bible, he had a devine and glorous wealth, I did not say a very good job! with God's blessing and hedge of protection to go with and above all that Job had, he was a righteous man, even God boasted to Satan about Job but still calamity struck him and his beloved wife said he should curse God and die.

From the fruit your your mouth I know which side you belong and I pray that God should open your blind eyes to the truth so that you will be a witness of the word of God. Don’t think a very good job can save you, or having 1,2 kids or no kid at all can because there is no guarantee in the measures and system of this world.
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by tttmar(f): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
yettymuse:
I have checked your older post and I felt to pen this down.
The reason I'm doing this is for the sake of your kids. This is going to be long but worth your read. Note... I don't have money to give you.

Since last year you've been saying the same thing, asking for the same thing, seeking help and asking well-meaning Nigerians to help you raise a 300,000-500,000naira fund to start a business and to give you food. My sister, it can't work! E no fit happen sef except no be this Nigeria wey me and you dey!

. I understand your situation, but it can only get better when you wake up and go kick your own ass! Who give you food today no go give you tomorrow. You can't continue waiting for such a huge capital before you wake up to kick poverty away from your threshold.

Start a pure water business. With zero naira, a wholesale pure water seller can give you few bags to sell in traffic jam and pay in few hours.

It's rainy season now, fresh roasted corn is the hottest thing. With few cash you would gather here and there, enter ketu share bags with other sellers... Just do something, you won't go hungry, your kids would eat and be full and watch how God would bless the works of your hands.

Go to construction sites and do labour work! Yes you would collect 1500-2k in a day, this is a short period until you find a small business to invest the money in.

There is poverty in the land and there is abundance too... You alone would pick where you want. You got 3 kids and trust me this is not the route you wish for them to grow up to.

I wish you all the Best
I don't think it will be easy for her to sell pure water or roasted corn at the road side.
I have been in this type of situation, I struggled to work and save money for business but I have not been paid my April salary. To gather money to start business is even difficult.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by ismart: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
richdad555:

You who claim to have a good job and have two kids without another for the last 10 years, I see you really lack an atom of the wisedom of God which surpasses all wisedom of men. No precautionary measures of this life can save you from calamity or the storm of life when it comes, "be you BILL GATES with billions of dollars and one child will still not save you". Pls, be wise and wake up from your foolishness because Proverbs 18:2 says ; A fool has no delight in understanding but in expressing his own heart.

You were surposed to judge righteouly and plead the cause of the poor and needy as the book of Proverbs 31:8 said; Open your mouth, judge righteously and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

The bible said in proverbs 17:5 He who mocks the poor reproaches his or her maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

Ah... My mouth no fit close again o
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by ismart: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
OmoAlata1:
You are an idiot and you can kiss my black ass. Leave me with bible quoting nonsense

don't sweat it. It is an alternate account. We have seen this many times. Kikikikikikikikiki

3 Likes

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by richdad555: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
OmoAlata1:

Sorry dear, for the word of God cannot be nonsense.
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
tttmar:
I don't think it will be easy for her to sell pure water or roasted corn at the road side.
I have been in this type of situation, I struggled to work and save money for business but I have not been paid my April salary. To gather money to start business is even difficult.
YOU DON'T THINK ... It is you, that is helping her THINK she can not sell pure water or roasted corn by the road side BECAUSE...........??

I hope you know that THINKING is a huge job, it is not easy to THINK talk more of helping somebody to THINK!

Ngwanu let her stay put with this new hustle, God will bless it.
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by ifyalways(f): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
yettymuse:
YOU DON'T THINK ... It is you, that is helping her THINK she can not sell pure water or roasted corn by the road side BECAUSE...........??

I hope you know that THINKING is a huge job, it is not easy to THINK talk more of helping somebody to THINK!

Ngwanu let her stay put with this new hustle, God will bless it.
Don't sweat it, biko.

She thinks that way because she's in same boat : people who never believe in starting small. They have big dreams, big business plans in their head and believe Nigerians or strangers should fund them. Their hands are gold and can't get dirty. They are full of excuse and scriptures.

It's a waste of precious time engaging them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by DWJOBScom(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2018
These guys are good beggars o
One account for begging and the other account is for skilfully written words that justifies begging laden with curses for anyone who refuses.
It's amazing what we see in Lagos o

2 Likes

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by tabithababy(f): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2018
DWJOBScom:
These guys are good beggars o
One account for begging and the other account is for skilfully written words that justifies begging laden with curses for anyone who refuses.
It's amazing what we see in Lagos o

Exactly cheesy

One account for begging and one account for insulting those against begging cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2018
richdad555:

Anabell2, I see you really lack an atom of the wisdom of God that made you to forget that no precautionary measures of this life can save you from calamity or the storm of life when it comes, "be you BILL GATES with billions of dollars and one child" will still not save you. Pls, be wise and wake up from your foolishness because Proverbs 18:2 says ; A fool has no delight in understanding but in expressing his own heart. You cannot differentiate between a BEGGAR and NEEDY.

You seem too wise than God and can advise people who are in need to Zip up and stop having children and call them Lazybones, I hope your smart bones have given you wealth where you lack absolute nothing and you seem to be better that other people. You forget that JOB in the bible was a righteous man on earth during his own time, even God recognizes and boasted about him and he had everything in abundance (big family, wealth, silver, gold, influence etc.), you name it but calamity still struck him because God permitted it and the same way you are talking right now was the same way his own wife, friends and most people talked foolishly and unrighteously. You seem to have seen it all in life but you are still a kid because when calamity of life strikes you, your so called smart bones will become crushed and foolish bones.

You make mockery of people who have children because they later had a problem in life which was not as a result of the number of children they have. You seem to be too wise and proud and God said he hates such traits. You called yourself wicked when you said Nairalanders are wicked and could not help her since last year and you unwisely and ignorantly forgot that you also were still a Nairalander as at the time you posted this negative statement.

I am not surprised because the bible said this is a generation of vipers in the book of Matthew 12:34-37 

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

You who mock people because the ask and seek for help, remember that nobody is immune to calamity even if you are the most righteous person on earth like JOB was.  When calamity strike you, your wisedom will not save, your wealth, smartness, connection, education, religion will not save you, even family and friends may laugh and mock you on your dying bed just as you are mocking this woman or those in need of help. You wish her to roast corn and hawk pure water whereas when you see yourself in a dreaming doing such trade you immediately wake up to reject and cancel it in your fake prayers which is from your lips. Now I see why God do not answer the prayers of people like you and at the end you wll end up believing that God does not exist.

You were surposed to judge righteouly and plead the cause of the poor and needy as the book of Proverbs 31:8 said; Open your mouth, judge righteously and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

The bible said in proverbs 17:5 He who mocks the poor reproaches his or her maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

As you mock the poor and needy the bible said you will not go unpunished because you mock GOD himself except you repent of your ignorance and foolishness and ask for forgiveness from those needy and poor people you mock and also ask God for his mercy and forgiveness because if not, mark this date and it will be a date you will not forget in your entire life. One thing is sure, when God contend wih you, no PASTOR, PROPHET, PRAYER WORRIORS or NATIVE DOCTOR can save you, believe me you wouldn’t want to experience that.

Pls, if you don't have anything good to say that edifies the body of Christ, it is better you shut your mouth and save yourself from destruction as Proverbs 13:3 said: He who guards his mouth preserves his or her life, but he who opens wide his lips shall have destruction.

May God bless us as we obey the word of God to pray and help those people in need but not to mock and scorn them and discourage those who may have the Godly heart to do so.

Speaking french?

I only read a few lines and got bored. undecided

All i see is you throwing insults and quoting bible verses upside down at people who refused to give the OP money grin grin

How come 99.99% of your posts happen to be on this thread

Even Steve Wonder can see its the OP using this second username to fire paper bullets cheesy wink

You arent worth replying to

7 Likes

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by ahnie: 12:47am On Jun 03, 2018
richdad555:

My friend shut your loose!if you like quote the whole excerpts from the bible...you're still not making sense.

Peace!
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by ahnie: 12:48am On Jun 03, 2018
Anabell2:

Speaking french?

I only read a few lines and got bored. undecided

All i see is you throwing insults and quoting bible verses upside down at people who refused to give the OP money grin grin

How come 99.99% of your posts happen to be on this thread

Even Steve Wonder can see its the OP using this second username to fire paper bullets cheesy wink

You arent worth replying to
T
Its the same person.their writing patterns blend alike.

1 Like

Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Thank you richdad for your prayers and words of encouragement. May the good lord reward u in Jesus name. Amen
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by 1Sharon(f): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
richdad555:

Are you the OP? You seem too pained
Re: A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help by 1Sharon(f): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
greatnk:
Thank you richdad for your prayers and words of encouragement. May the good lord reward u in Jesus name. Amen

Lol ode leleyi. Who are you fooling?

(1) (2) (Reply)

HUSBANDS ONLY: Do y'all experience this same thing? / Too Much Affection Is Blinding My Best Friend. Advise!!! / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.