Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) (18514 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 4:26am On May 25, 2018
Faces at the Official Commissioning of the Ultra Modern Ekiti State High Court Complex, Ado Ekiti built by the Ayodele Fayose administration. check the photos below :

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 4:29am On May 25, 2018
PDP followers destroys Fayemi's billboard in oye-ekiti.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xFMdNcBJNE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 4:30am On May 25, 2018
more photos

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 4:45am On May 25, 2018
more

1 Like

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 4:49am On May 25, 2018
more photos

1 Like

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 4:50am On May 25, 2018
I doubt if APC can take over the state.. It's so obvious he is the Man of Ekiti State. It's just like PDP taking over Lagos State.. You and I know how impossible that can be.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 4:54am On May 25, 2018
more pictures

1 Like

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 4:58am On May 25, 2018
more

1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by ehinmowo: 5:01am On May 25, 2018
I cn choose a poo over APC

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by omokab: 5:28am On May 25, 2018
Pls show us the real building because all what am seeing here is just a gate and one particular section of the court.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Nukilia: 5:44am On May 25, 2018
Which kind architect design this building? Energy efficiency is Zero! grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by activistjohnny(m): 5:47am On May 25, 2018
photos of one of the furnished Court room

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by EzeDiEgo1: 6:22am On May 25, 2018
Stupidity

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by braunstrowman: 9:32am On May 25, 2018

Rubbish

I beg who and who used Nigeria for money ritual

You guys should tell me if this is how Dubai court look like.

Dubai and Nigeria got independence the same year but that a look at Dubai you will go woo.

Below is how dubai Court look like and check if is in any way similar to Nigeria court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by SolutionMee: 9:32am On May 25, 2018
cry

Lord please what offense can I make that will make me to be judge in this kind of a court building

I need inspiration Lord

Fayose remains the best Governor ever produced in the history of Nigeria

If you're against me then let's meet in his court

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by flyca: 9:32am On May 25, 2018
It's so easy to be a leader in this country.
You have very low expectation from the masses.

Chai! embarassed cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 25, 2018
I Just Woke Up This Morning With a strong feeling of going to the nearest police station and shout "TRANSMISSION"

7 Likes

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by zeedof(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2018
He must have build that for himself... am sure the dock is gonna be spacious
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
Stupidity
get a life

10 Likes

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 25, 2018
Nukilia:
Which kind architect design this building? Energy efficiency is Zero! grin grin grin
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 25, 2018
i hope they have plans for constant power supply in that building.if not heat will finish them.

1 Like

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 9:33am On May 25, 2018
This building as small as it is still far better to me than building magnificent mosques and churches..

He try

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 9:33am On May 25, 2018
ehinmowo:
I cn choose a poo over APC
You can choose a poo over a P00 because APC=P00

4 Likes

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 9:33am On May 25, 2018
God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:33am On May 25, 2018
Issorait

1 Like

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by braunstrowman: 9:33am On May 25, 2018
tolexy007:

get a life
I have a life bro
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Amperfect(f): 9:35am On May 25, 2018
Fayose for Life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Westbestside: 9:35am On May 25, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
Stupidity

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:35am On May 25, 2018
Fayose is trying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Westbestside: 9:36am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:

Rubbish

You guys should tell me if this is how Dubai court look like
APC wailer

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere / Have You Ever Voted In A Shrine? INEC Relocated 9 Polling Units From There / 2023: PDP Governors In Deft Move Against Atiku, Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.