Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (40142 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos / Thugs Set Cars Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by fergie001: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2023
The Rivers Govt has commenced the demolition of the State Assembly Complex.

It can be recalled that yet-to-be identified thugs had set the Complex on fire in October.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by vanbonattel: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2023
Renovation or demolition? grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by fergie001: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by LikeAking: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2023
Demolition!

Not Renovation..

The governor is too hasty and greedy..

This building should have been renovated..

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by dfrost: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2023
Why the demolition? angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by fergie001: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2023
dfrost:
Why the demolition? angry
I am confused on the use of English whether it's demolition or renovation!

Demolition is better!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2023
Africans are primitive, I mean Black Africans are Animals

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2023
Neither of the warring parties have the interest of the masses at heart.

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Lastmessenger2: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2023
Sim is a silent warrior. Not that mouthy drunkard

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by christejames(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2023
Rivers FC is still walloping Abuja FC shocked

Will Abuja FC do the ultimate comeback during the Supreme Court League?

We keep watching this interesting match.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2023
It will always come down to this. Governors always win such wars of attrition over their godfathers. I fear govs more than i fear the president. Thats why i am not an advocate of state police.

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Usmanovic95(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2023
Funny part is neither of the two gladiators has the interest of the River state people. I will rather trust a devil than trust a Nigerian politician.

30 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Fkmodhi: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2023
Nice one from the governor… Let’s just be mad together.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by GALAXY11(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2023
😂😂😂
Let's see how the movie goes, right now is an interesting one.....

1 Like

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by oshozondii: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2023
When two elephants fight, the ground suffers.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Jorussia(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2023
The people who have advised fubara to take this route are his greatest enemy.When people hear certain things happen in politics,its always best to go look at the details to see what actually happened. I am from Edo state and i know why obaseki had upper hand against oshiomhole in 2020.Obaseki simply aligned himself with powerful presidency cabal who saw fighting oshiomhole as a fight against Tinubu.When i hear people make reference with obaseki i simply laugh,the man had the backing of presidency that was why he triumphed against Oshiomhole.

We have had this issue of fight between Godfathers and godsons governor using the house assembly as a battle field since 1999
and the governors have never prevailed without having upper hand in the presidency.
If fubara want to turn this fight to be between APC and PDP i pity him,because he won't prevail.What is going on in kano,and the elections in Kogi and IMO should be a pointer to what is going to happen.Tinubu is the most connected and political president in the history of the country. No governor will ever prevail against him.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2023
Tinubu dance 🕺
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Johnycastro18: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2023
Call it demolition or renovation or whatever..

One thing is certain, The game is on... grin

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by fergie001: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2023
Svoboda:
It will always come down to this. Governors always win such wars of attrition over their godfathers. I fear govs more than i fear the president. Thats why i am not an advocate of state police.
Someone is sharing my line of thought.

More than 60% of our leadership problems in this Country are in our State Govt Houses.

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Oakenshield: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2023
Fubara brutal pass wike.
Wike is just stupid to think he will control his successor

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2023
Waow unbelievable might be renovation that will last atleast five years grin grin grin to stop the drunkard of a minister from using his slaves to remove the governor...is now home warriors 3 Abuja warriors 1

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2023
Fresh out of Wike's playbook grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Annie939(f): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2023
Wike has finally meet his match , let the game continue I stand with governor Fubara.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Africans are primitive, I mean Black Africans are Animals

Are you white?

Wike don buy market for Fubara hand.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Inspirer1: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2023
Is this necessary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by id4sho(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2023
Ratatatata, I don't know why Wikes house is still standing. This was what Ambode was suppose to do and the bourdillion frogged eyed cheesy grin

Ambode could have saved us this disaster, chicken livered man.

Expel the rebellious state house of assembly members and Ban WIKE from Rivers state.

People don't learn from history, EMPIRES RISE AND FALL LIKE A PACK OF CARDS

50 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2023
sim is learning from obaseki
ambode should have done the same for tinubu but he doesnt have the balls

We offer sales and installation of interior and exterior services

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by stano2(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2023
Omo
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by AsomughaChuks05: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2023
Rivers is a rich state. They can afford such wastages.

22 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Splashme: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2023
Yes oo ... that's the way to go!
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Racoon(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2023
shocked All because of politics? What madness!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo / 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.