Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. (10053 Views)

Firstbank Technology Academy Opens Application For Young Graduates / Firstbank Technology Academy Aptitude Test Shortlist / Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Recruitment For STEM Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by iHart(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2018
biotosyn:
I have master degree chemistry(phd grade) , PGDE, BSC industrial chemistry(2.1) , 5yrs experience let dem contact me if dey can pay 120k
that is how you guys brag, if you are asked to explain how to prepare 1% solution, you begin to blab mouth. mtchew!!!
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by biotosyn: 12:57am On May 26, 2018
vickjoeobi:

It's funny how we always portray ourselves.

With all this and you are aiming for just mere 120k per month

If you feel you are qualified for the positions listed above, apply and let ur professionalism and charisma negotiate the salary for you.

Just a kind piece of advice bro.
U ain't too good with d use of ur words. Anyways I won't take it personal. I have been a victim of this fine structure school. I wrote test for one online located in Abia state. I was invited for interview n I was later told d offer is 50k after travelling from far away lagos. So asking question isn't a crime
Re: Vacancies At Shalom Science And Technology Academy (SSTAC) Enugu. by vickjoeobi(m): 7:49am On May 26, 2018
biotosyn:

U ain't too good with d use of ur words. Anyways I won't take it personal. I have been a victim of this fine structure school. I wrote test for one online located in Abia state. I was invited for interview n I was later told d offer is 50k after travelling from far away lagos. So asking question isn't a crime

That's the experience of most Job seekers.
Most of us travelled several times over different miles to be able to get the Job we are currently putting up with.

Every employer will see your post above as been Proud, as it's not only you that have the said qualification and are present in the Market.

You should have personally contacted the contact above, and relayed ur concerns and not telling them to contact you.

My brother this is Nigeria sir, and there's enough labour in the Market.

Yesterday I entered Uber and surprisingly it was my guy that did his master's at UK that was the driver. He categorically told me that he's just using it to support his income as the country is difficult.

Am sorry if you felt offended with my response but that's the hard fact.

Cheers and success in your endeavors.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Build Your Resume For You to get your dream job / I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here / Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.