Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison (47146 Views)

Sarumi Babafemi 606: Mompha Joined In Fresh Charges Against Auto Dealer / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) / EFCC Arraigns 606 Autos Babafemi Sarumi Samusideen For N207.1M Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Rachelsblog(f): 7:18am On May 25, 2018
Music producer and the Owner of 606 record Label who was arrested by the EFCC after he was suspected to be a Yahoo Boy has cried out from prison, Yesterday made it one week since their arrest and his friend has cried out for his release, remember the EFCC raided Club57 in Lagos, after been hinted that some Yahoo boys were partying there.. Well the last post made by 606autos was on the 10th of may and it was about hitting club57 to party, which was a day before he was arrested..
Read his friend's post below!

Today makes it 1 week and 1 day that @606autos was arrested by the men of the Economic and financial crimes commission (EFCC) at Awolowo road ikoyi and proper investigations have been carried out but still nothing found on him but he is still remanded in EFCC custody for reasons best known to them.
I have seen people campaign for others but nobody is campaigning for the freedom of 606 and I ask myself why? Is it because he's not an artiste but just an ordinary business man and also the reputable #PLUGOFNIGHTLIFE and #ENGINEROOMOFAUTOS
There are men out there walking freely but they've embezzled public funds and spent money meant for the development of the society on going for exotic trips and vacations abroad with their friends & family but nobody is questioning them or putting them in custody but a noble businessman of great repute is being held custody without any just reason I am not saying this because he has affected my life positively I saying this because his human rights is been trampled upon.
To deny people of their human rights is to challenge their very humanity - Nelson Mandela
I watched the #freemeek tag trend but nobody is speaking up for 606 and it is a shame to the men & women of nightlife in Lagos and in Nigeria but what do I know? I am just an ordinary Hypeman with so much energy to handle a party crowd
He has a family he has loved ones and he also has got his business to run please #FREE606 #FREEOURPLUGOFNIGHTLIFE #FREEOURENGINEROOMOFAUTOS"

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/one-of-suspected-yahoo-boys-efcc.html

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by whitebeard(m): 7:24am On May 25, 2018
Trash post

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Abjay97(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2018
Others were sleeping, you were partying in club... Blame yaself

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by ogaJona(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2018
Nah him do himself, you dey go club pop champagne dey impress girls now unah want make I go twitter go speak out for 606 waka there

67 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Hustlersdiary: 8:11am On May 25, 2018
Op do you mean 606 amp?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Lajet: 8:45am On May 25, 2018
Abjay97:

Village boy so going to Club now is an offence. They way some Nigerians reasons at times surprises me instead of you to condemn the illegal arrest you are here saying bullshit

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Bossontop(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2018
undecided
U mean he cried out from prison and u heard him??...is his voice dat loud nii dat u can hear him from ur aws... Lol......
But on a serious note "if he is innocent" he should be released na....y dis government lyk dey use innocent pipu as scapegoat while d real criminals receive accolades from dem??

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Nobody: 8:49am On May 25, 2018
ok
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by NaijaMutant(f): 8:50am On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by TreasuredGlory: 8:50am On May 25, 2018
Who you epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Nobody: 8:50am On May 25, 2018
Next time, you won't do birthday party for 3 days and fly in strippers from Atlanta, better start doing Ramadan with Magu

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Nobody: 8:51am On May 25, 2018
Fake lifestyles..
You pack fake gold chains on your neck..
Fake watches and spend heavily to impress ladies and to intimidate guys..
And yet you cannot provide cash for bail from prison..

I'm sure why he is still there even though he is not guilty is because of bail money...

The Nigeria police will not release you without bail even if you are not guilty..

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2018
wink

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:52am On May 25, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Music producer and the Owner of 606 record Label who was arrested by the EFCC after he was suspected to be a Yahoo Boy has cried out from prison,

I have seen people campaign for others but nobody is campaigning for the freedom of 606 and I ask myself why? Is it because he's not an artiste but just an ordinary business man and also the reputable

Gossip From Ebiwali--

Who did he speak for when he was free
So who will speak for him

In other developed countries, celebrities come together to speak about the ills in the society but all you guys do is to throw your exorbitant lives in our faces

You felt it's not your business right Cause you are making money grin grin grin

E don set

Don't worry, na turn by turn

E go circulate! E go reach all of una

Na so

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by kingthreat(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2018
Most young flashy guys who claim they are into car business are yahoo boys

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by walozanga(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2018
those efcc men no get love

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by akikanju(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Deltayankeeboi: 8:53am On May 25, 2018
kingthreat:
Most young flashy guys who claim they are into car business are yahoo boys
and so what?

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by millionboi2: 8:53am On May 25, 2018
Lajet:

Village boy so going to Club now is an offence. They way some Nigerians reasons at times surprises me instead of you to condemn the illegal arrest you are here saying bullshit
shut up

Always mind d kind of ppl u mix up with.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by agarawu23(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2018
Hmm...... We don't know if you are clean lipsrsealed

These big clubs are meant for yahoo guys who don't work for their money and few celebrities who sing jagons and make big cash. No legal businessman will work hard for his money and spend it foolishly.

I was at 360 in Ibadan last week to relax, when they brought their menu list, I told my bro and friend to stand up and let's go to ECLIPSE which is closer to 360. How will I buy a drink being sold in the street 6000 for 70k bcoz I wan form class and big boy? Wasn't thought that way cos I had credit in economics angry

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by DWJOBScom(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2018
If he's innocent then he should be freed!
Am not in for illegal detention celebrated by EFCC

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by nabegibeg: 8:53am On May 25, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Music producer and the Owner of 606 record Label who was arrested by the EFCC after he was suspected to be a Yahoo Boy has cried out from prison, Yesterday made it one week since their arrest and his friend has cried out for his release, remember the EFCC raided Club57 in Lagos, after been hinted that some Yahoo boys were partying there.. Well the last post made by 606autos was on the 10th of may and it was about hitting club57 to party, which was a day before he was arrested..
Read his friend's post below!

Today makes it 1 week and 1 day that @606autos was arrested by the men of the Economic and financial crimes commission (EFCC) at Awolowo road ikoyi and proper investigations have been carried out but still nothing found on him but he is still remanded in EFCC custody for reasons best known to them.
I have seen people campaign for others but nobody is campaigning for the freedom of 606 and I ask myself why? Is it because he's not an artiste but just an ordinary business man and also the reputable #PLUGOFNIGHTLIFE and #ENGINEROOMOFAUTOS
There are men out there walking freely but they've embezzled public funds and spent money meant for the development of the society on going for exotic trips and vacations abroad with their friends & family but nobody is questioning them or putting them in custody but a noble businessman of great repute is being held custody without any just reason I am not saying this because he has affected my life positively I saying this because his human rights is been trampled upon.
To deny people of their human rights is to challenge their very humanity - Nelson Mandela
I watched the #freemeek tag trend but nobody is speaking up for 606 and it is a shame to the men & women of nightlife in Lagos and in Nigeria but what do I know? I am just an ordinary Hypeman with so much energy to handle a party crowd
He has a family he has loved ones and he also has got his business to run please #FREE606 #FREEOURPLUGOFNIGHTLIFE #FREEOURENGINEROOMOFAUTOS"

Gossip From Ebiwali--

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Nobody: 8:53am On May 25, 2018
if dem go check how many cars he don sell this year, na like 2 e go be. Yahoo boys dont deserve any sympathy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by ikaboy: 8:54am On May 25, 2018
Tell ur man to pay the bail money and go free.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by ihatebuhari(f): 8:54am On May 25, 2018
Useless country.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Nobody: 8:55am On May 25, 2018
EFCC doesn't grant bail, only the courts do that. If he was a public official he would have been given administrative bail, wherein a senior civil servant signs his bond and produces him anything there need him
DrinkLimca:
Fake lifestyles..
You pack fake gold chains on your neck..
Fake watches and spend heavily to impress ladies and to intimidate guys..
And yet you cannot provide cash for bail from prison..

I'm sure why he is still there even though he is not guilty is because of bail money...

The Nigeria police will not release you without bail even if you are not guilty..
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by gfreymom302: 8:56am On May 25, 2018
YOU SAY.........
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by Riogeese(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2018
All case na settlement
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by naijaboiy: 8:57am On May 25, 2018
Abjay97:
undecided
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison by tonididdy(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2018
shitty country...Other nations are preparing and educating her citizens for WW3

my mumu country dey pursue yahoo boys for yanch.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub / Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.