Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub (47155 Views)

Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by dabrin: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2018
An Abuja, man who was looking for sex, got the shock of his life when the partner he went home with turned out to be a 22-year-old man, who disguised as a woman.

Iliyasu Omika of Tungan Maje was picked up at a brothel in Mpape area of the Federal Capital Territory by the unidentified man for a night of pleasure at his home, but his expectations turned to frustration as his supposed partner turned out to be a man.

The police said Omika disguised as a lady to lure men at nightclubs for amorous relationships but that he ran out of luck when his supposed client raised the alarm upon discovering his gender, which led to his arrest.

But the Kogi State indigene contested the allegation, stating that he did not pose as a woman to lure men as alleged.

Speaking in an interview in Abuja on Tuesday, Omika explained that he was in a bar with his sisters when the complainant offered to buy him drinks, adding that he turned down the offer because he did not take alcohol.

He stated that he narrated to the man that he and his sisters were in the bar to look for jobs, but the man informed him that they could get employment at the bar.

The suspect said, “I was in a bar and a man saw me and asked if I was Igala (ethnic group), I said yes. He offered to buy drinks for me, but I told him I don’t take alcohol, so he bought me a soft drink.

“I told him that my sisters and I were in the bar to look for jobs, but he said there were no jobs there and offered to take us to his house. He explained that we could stay the night and promised to give us N3,000 so we could go back to our village; so, we went with him to his house.”

On getting to the complainant’s residence, Omika, who has feminine features, said the man asked his sisters to sleep with him in his bedroom, but they turned him down.

“The man said my sisters should come and sleep with him, but they refused and chose to sleep in the living room. So, I slept off and the man touched my chest and upon discovering that I was a man, he called the police and I was arrested. It was at daybreak that the police came and I was taken away,” Omika added.

See more; https://gistmore.com/drama-amorous-man-takes-home-male-disguised-woman-nightclub

1 Share

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by dabrin: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2018
sad

SEE THEM >> HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2018
Some men go use am like that
After all hole na hole

Mentions don't affect me,but I see bobriskys kinsmen spewing trash below.
"Some and I "na the same thing?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by tollytexy(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:
Some men go use am like that
After all hole na hole

Speak for your self jaare Lol

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by jumpandpas(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2018
...So, I slept off and the man touched my chest and upon discovering that I was a man, he called the police..."

This line sold you off. You actually disguised as a woman.

34 Likes

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by IamD18: 6:58am On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:
[s] Some men go use am like that
After all hole na hole[/s]

Too many gays on Nairaland.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by dabrin: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by Fazemood(m): 7:01am On Nov 09, 2018
cheesy This got me laughing hard, imagine getting on hard for it just to realise the b!tch gat it too maybe even bigger. That kind of horror is life time

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by danny56: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2018
So the hustle has changed to bobrisky package
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by Tamarapetty(f): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2018
sad
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by Princess4ng(f): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHA........................................... chei... what shall we not see in our beloved Country Nigeria....................

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by hemartins(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2018
I sincerely have nothing to say
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by chibike69: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2018
grin
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2018
Fazemood:
cheesy This got me laughing hard, imagine getting on hard for it just to realise the b!tch gat it too maybe even bigger. That kind of horror is life time

You dey craze I swear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by Samirana360(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2018
d hustle is real...do anything to make money but don't kill
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by hucienda: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by Naijawebmaster: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2018
The hustle is real. cheesy
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by fishmillan: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2018
Lol,
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by faithfull18(f): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2018
Hahahah, interesting.
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by Stalwert: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2018
If nah Atiku he go smile say devil done butter him bread

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by qualityovenbake(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2018
So, I slept off and the man touched my chest and upon discovering that I was a man, he called the police and I was arrested. It was at daybreak that the police came and I was taken away,” Omika added.
The man that called the police is a he-goat.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by Uteghe(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2018
Worry not oh accursed gays. If Atiku wins Nigeria will become your "paradise". *spits*
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by Dinho20(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2018
STAY AWAY FROM SEX

PEOPLE WILL NOT LISTEN

IF YOU ABSTAIN FROM SEX, WILL THE WORLD COME TO AN END?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by Lifeless: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2018
Half bread is better than none.

I will advice the guy to make use of the other guy"s aśś hole.

After all, what's good for the pusssy is also good for the aśś.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by toyo007(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2018
awoooooooo. The guy should go and do ritual bath in osun river
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by BubuZombi: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2018
D
Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by amazon14: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2018
That must be Toyin Lawani's new model.

I rafu out raud

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman From Abuja Nightclub by Richdad50(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2018
Just too many
IamD18:

Too many gays on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures / "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.