Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" (34390 Views)

Linda Ikeji Has A Dream Pool That Nobody Uses / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by goshen26: 12:47pm On May 25, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Have anyone ever wondered why the buttocks is darker than the lap.Both the lap and the buttocks are covered.Or is it because we sit with on our buttocks hence the reason for being darker. just wandering. sad

I was just wondering this yesterday oooooo wen in was watching a movie and some stripers were casted
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by HOGFoundation: 12:54pm On May 25, 2018
God bless us all.

Make a donation for upkeep of less privileged and orphans today.
No amount is too small.
Blessed is the hand that giveth.

Heart of Grace Foundation.
Zenith Bank.

Thank you.
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Chiboto414: 1:10pm On May 25, 2018
Newpride:
What’s all these Lynda here, Lynda there... shocked

Anyway, I don’t blame anybody hitting her hard...
what goes around, comes around.... shocked shocked

U can’t be talking abt people and expects others not to talk abt U..

Yoruba adage says.... ojo toh bati dakun ati banije lao baoje kanle...... grin grin
i guess she's really welcome all u peoples talk, because the morment u talk about her ,the more she's making more money from ur bank account.. Lindagetsense

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Sirpaul(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2018
oga why you quote me meaning say you no dey mind your business ..... next time mind your business elenushipoti
linearity:

Why you come dey drink panadol on top of somebody else headache?

Na your business matter him dey abi Linda complain give you?

Take your own advice, mind only business wey concern you or matter wey dem mention your name on top.
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by hokafor(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2018
Charley man are you sure you are happy for this lady or jealous of her? I'm suspecting you have entered her before she probably stopped giving you
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by laudate: 1:43pm On May 25, 2018
Letenwam:
Nigerian veteran singer, Charly Boy, who revealed how happy he was knowing that Linda Ikeji listened to his advice to have a baby instead of waiting for marriage, has 'brainless cells' who couldn't grasp why he told Linda Ikeji to forget about Marriage, shortly after she corrected him by saying that pregnancy is not the only thing she wants, that she also wants children and marriage......

Here's what he wrote below;

For those brainless cells who couldn’t grasp why I told Linda Ikeji to forget about Marriage. They don’t make men like they use to. Most young men are just looking for someone to pay their bills. Linda been burnt so many times by useless wayo men parading themselves as prospective husbands. Most good men are already taken. Most men don’t have the confidence to live with an already made Woman. Most women desire a very strong man, who can take charge and take care. Marriage very soon will no longer be fashionable, because most people can’t cope. Marriage is a good thing if you’re lucky, but no be for everybody joor....

https://lailasnews.com/marriage-will-no-longer-be-fashionable-soon-charly-boy-addresses-exchange-with-linda-ikeji/

Truer words have never been spoken! cool Charleyboy, well said.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by fakuta(f): 1:58pm On May 25, 2018
unfurtunate being: a woman cannot be successful like her unless she prostitute ? is that what you wish for your sister?
DrinkLimca:
Life is vise versa..
The way she too burnt many politician's dicks to purchase cars and a mansion in banana island thereby using her blog as a back up..

Is the way many guys will still deceive her to eat her money..

In life when you suck dick to buy a house, guys will suck your vagina to eat from the money..

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by kaimabay: 2:08pm On May 25, 2018
God bless you Linda
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Abagworo(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2018
Wise statement there
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by Seylad2009(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
may I have your number pls. I have work for you
Please check my signature for my mobile number.
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by ceejay80s(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
this young lady no get belle, una no let her rest, she get belle , una still no let her rest

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by wolexter(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Life is vise versa..
The way she too burnt many politician's dicks to purchase cars and a mansion in banana island thereby using her blog as a back up..

Is the way many guys will still deceive her to eat her money..

In life when you suck dick to buy a house, guys will suck your vagina to eat from the money..

Olboy this one gidigan o. D sucky-sucky part gat me rotfl
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by enemyofprogress: 3:55pm On May 25, 2018
Seylad2009:

Please check my signature for my mobile number.
ok
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by KanwuliaExtra: 6:23pm On May 25, 2018
Good advice from a REAL MAN! kiss

For those brainless cells who
couldn’t grasp why I told Linda Ikeji
to forget about Marriage. They don’t make men like they use to. Most young men are just looking for someone to pay their bills. Linda been burnt so many times by useless wayo men parading themselves as prospective husbands. Most good men are already taken. Most men don’t have the confidence to live with an already made Woman. Most women desire a very strong man, who can take charge and take care. Marriage very soon will no longer be fashionable, because most people can’t cope. Marriage is a good thing if you’re lucky, but no be for everybody joor.

The BRAINLESS CELLS full NL o! grin
Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by gloriana(f): 6:46pm On May 25, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
People keep giving advise they can't give themselves

I just feel sorry for Linda, I pray she has the thick skin to deal with all these

But make she provide the man, marry sharp sharp, make she go dey influence useless slay queens who can't tell Apples from Oranges
she declared engagement, we no see husband. She declared pregnancy, we no see husband. Maybe na somebody's husband dey behind the scene dats y Linda dey hide am.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" by kunleweb: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Ad: I Had No Passport This Time Last Year, Now Dubai Be Like Backyard / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism / Chika Ike At A Beach In Senegal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.