Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (45890 Views)

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by buhariguy(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"A wicked man is a wicked man.. Even his family knows it"

Kano has spoken.. Buhari has lost.

He abandoned them for the katsina mafia after dashing him votes. Buhari is indeed wicked.

He abandoned sokoto and the caliphate after they voted him in . Buhari is wicked.

He abandoned the alamajiris after they voted and rigged for him . Buhari is wicked.

He abandoned tinubu and southwest leaders after they suffered for him. Buhari is wicked

He abandoned his wife after she fried Akara and bons for him during campaign. Buhari is wicked

O lord,, do not abandon Nigeria the way Buhari has done.. Help us, deliver us from this pharaoh.

We want to see the promised land.. Divide the red sea and let us pass .. And after we do, close it so that buhari will drown behind us..AMEN
and he didn't abandoned the land of the rising sun that didn't vote for him, this buhari is really wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by 1miccza: 9:42am On May 25, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
This same crowd will line up to vote him again.

My brother i read these things and i just fold my hands and see how real it would become at the appointed time. Guy aw far na, you come work today??

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by molon23(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2018
[your father go give am the five million votes. quote author=madridguy post=67861234]Protest or no protest, 5 Million vote is already on standby for Sai Baba in Kano State, Nigeria come 2019. [/quote]
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 9:43am On May 25, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Ask the corpers who handled the election how it went down o

The rigging was awesome and done at night. Why do you think Rabiu Kwankwaso feels he deserves more than the scrums offered him

It will grow from there
The thing there is, the manipulation in Kano and other Northern states brought us here and it's gonna be cool if such clamour starts from there. It's waking up to reality and unfortunately for Kwankwaso he has been used and dumped again.
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by package7(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
Protest or no protest, 5 Million vote is already on standby for Sai Baba in Kano State, Nigeria come 2019.

In your dreams grin
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Oduwils222(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2018
All this na mind games jare!
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by pedrilo: 9:48am On May 25, 2018
Here is a special announcement, those of us who didnt vote for buhari in 2015, wishes to do so in 2019, because we also know how to be wicked and heartless.
Kano youths neva see anytin

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:
The wind is blowing in Kingsley Moghalu's favour

*Outsider candidate
*Not PDP, not APC
*Nnewi, Anambra
*First Igbo to lead the country (Tarawa Balewa was effectively in charge)
*Party: YPP (Young Progressive Party)
*Target: 20 million votes
*Profile: Former CBN deputy Gov, Former UN Chief
*Favourite quote: "Politics is too important to be left only to politicians."
*Name: Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu

I told you any good Southerner stands to win. He has SS, SE, MB, 30% North and 55% SW behind him. angry

Wake up son! If the average Nigerian had any respect for class and intelligence, Obj would never have been elected in '99, not to mention Gej or the senile thing currently in Aso Rock.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
Protest or no protest, 5 Million vote is already on standby for Sai Baba in Kano State, Nigeria come 2019.
Guy use your head
Stop being senselessly hypocritical
Buhari has indeed failed. Just as JONADÁFT.

We need a better leader.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by tuniski: 9:49am On May 25, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:
The wind is blowing in Kingsley Moghalu's favour

*Outsider candidate
*Not PDP, not APC
*Nnewi, Anambra
*Profile: Former CBN deputy Gov, Former UN Chief

I told you any good Southerner stands to win. He has SS, SE, MB, 30% North and 55% SW behind him. angry

He can't get 200k votes nationally. His elites in CBN/UN don't vote, people who vote don't know him, won't know him or his party even beyond 2019!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by 2felix(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"A wicked man is a wicked man.. Even his family knows it"

Kano has spoken.. Buhari has lost.

He abandoned them for the katsina mafia after dashing him votes. Buhari is indeed wicked.

He abandoned sokoto and the caliphate after they voted him in . Buhari is wicked.

He abandoned the alamajiris after they voted and rigged for him . Buhari is wicked.

He abandoned tinubu and southwest leaders after they suffered for him. Buhari is wicked

He abandoned his wife after she fried Akara and bons for him during campaign. Buhari is wicked

O lord,, do not abandon Nigeria the way Buhari has done.. Help us, deliver us from this pharaoh.

We want to see the promised land.. Divide the red sea and let us pass .. And after we do, close it so that buhari will drown behind us..AMEN
i see the real change coming
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2018
package7:

In your dreams grin

He ain't dreaming... The day all these opposition parties pocket their greed, unite, and bring forth a person of proven integrity, character, and credibility, that's the day Buhari will truly begin to sweat and bleed votes!... For now, the current pockets of opposition amuse him and realistic Nigerians like me to no end!
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by phase1: 9:53am On May 25, 2018
Good people of kano have spoken.
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:53am On May 25, 2018
three:
Never Again.

Even Abacha's Kano People are protesting against Buhari

Many in the NORTH do NOT support Buhari

Ironically faux 'democrats' and 'progressives' in the South do...

Watch Sergeant Rogers confess to attacking Abraham Adesanya, Ibru and assassinating Kudirat in cold blood

Abacha is Buhari's crush....
angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC7rkcS6Q3A
I took out time to watch the video and I must say, the northerners should not be treated with kids glove

They bring down anyone spring up from the south

It's time to make them taste their own medicine

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by OyinO: 9:53am On May 25, 2018
A very cheap trick and setup to deceive and distract dumb Nigerians. It's a mere trap.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 9:54am On May 25, 2018
I see this man as the most reliable candidate so far. He is mature and somehow composed to me. I endorse him. I do not trust Sowore sincerely. he is of the same breed
Moghalu4Pres:
Just vote for Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu

*Profile: Former CBN deputy Gov, former UN Chief
*Outsider candidate
*Not PDP, not APC
*Nnewi, Anambra

I told you any good Southerner stands to win. He has SS, SE, MB, 30% North and 55% SW behind him.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 25, 2018
post=67862076:
At this point one may not be sure if these are paid protesters or voice of the people.

Because the major votes that brought Buhari in came from Kano.
Kwakwansiya may change that
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2018
Leave all this lazy youth, they are paid to do this, just for people to think some part of the north are not in support of buhari..
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Protocall: 10:00am On May 25, 2018
Sai baba- 2015
Sai daura- 2019
Let's wait and see as e dey go
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Ham5ter(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2018
three:
Never Again.

Even Abacha's Kano People are protesting against Buhari

Many in the NORTH do NOT support Buhari

Ironically faux 'democrats' and 'progressives' in the South do...

Watch Sergeant Rogers confess to attacking Abraham Adesanya, Ibru and assassinating Kudirat in cold blood

Abacha is Buhari's crush....
angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC7rkcS6Q3A
Thank you for enlightening me on this...and this is the madness Buhari supports
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Banter1(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
Lmao..........wicked guy
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2018
fergie001:
Somebody said 5million votes for Buhari in Kano?

Some people deserve make them put them inside mortar pound them?
U forgot to add "with leaves" After "pound them". grin
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by fergie001: 10:11am On May 25, 2018
DavidEsq:

U forgot to add "with leaves" After "pound them". grin
No mind dem....

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2018
Damoxy:
Buhari go still enter for 2019

Which other candidate dey sef?
The Devil you know is better than the Devil you don't know

Going by your logic, Jona would have remained president to this day.
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:

Under age Almajaris you mean?

Congratulations
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by badman007(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2018
Thanks to our big Northern Brothers.

Charity begins at home.

These thieves are counting on your support to impoverish Black Race. Thank you for standing up for common sense, You are doing this for the future of your children.

Keep religious sentiments aside

#BlackRenaissance
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2018
post=67862759:

The thing there is, the manipulation in Kano and other Northern states brought us here and it's gonna be cool if such clamour starts from there. It's waking up to reality and unfortunately for Kwankwaso he has been used and dumped again.

I agree
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:

Another drunkard that excels in beer palour politics

5 million votes indeed

I am sure you intend rigging those said votes in?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by yazach: 10:20am On May 25, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A heavy Protest against President Muhammadu Buhari took place in Kano on Thursday. Hundreds of youths carrying Placards were seen chanting anti-Buhari songs.

In a video footage made available online, the youths were heard singing in Hausa;

"Buhari pack your load and get ready.

Aso Rock (Abuja) is not your house."

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/just-pack-load-kano-youths-protest-president-buhari-video/

I only see okoro Hausa and IPOB
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 25, 2018
fergie001:
Somebody said 5million votes for Buhari in Kano?

Some people deserve make them put them inside mortar pound them?

were born yesterday? dont you know that your votes dont count?
Re: Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) by mansamusa08(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A heavy Protest against President Muhammadu Buhari took place in Kano on Thursday. Hundreds of youths carrying Placards were seen chanting anti-Buhari songs.

In a video footage made available online, the youths were heard singing in Hausa;

"Buhari pack your load and get ready.

Aso Rock (Abuja) is not your house."

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/just-pack-load-kano-youths-protest-president-buhari-video/

Doctored video/pictures by IPOB.
5million votes for PMB in 2019 is assured.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) / Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.