Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup - Sports (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup (86826 Views)

Poll: Predict the results of Nigeria's match versus Argentina.

Nigeria wins!: 51% (179 votes)
Draw: 21% (75 votes)
Argentina wins!: 26% (93 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / 2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 / Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by proudly9ja(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2010
By the way, did you place a bet on this thread reachinga hundred pages? Cos ur arguements are getting a bit lame
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ i tire o grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sagamite(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
proudly9ja:

My standards are high, sorry

High for blacks, medium for white-glossed blacks, non-existent for whitey.  grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2010
proudly9ja:

By the way, did you place a bet on this thread reachinga hundred pages? Cos your arguements are getting a bit lame

Sagamite lost this argument in the 50th page.
From page 51 to the current page, he's been running from pillar to post to defend his beloved manager(FAGmodu). grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by proudly9ja(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2010
Sagamite:

High for blacks, medium for white-glossed blacks, non-existent for whitey. grin
Maybe u need a new bleach cream then?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sagamite(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
tkb417:

Yeah, when employers set targets, they look at your capabilities

i dont expect a GS to mandate a rookie analyst to complete a LBO deal in a year while a senior analyst will be judged on how many deals he completed

if a rookie analysts does well writing minutes of meetings and a senior analyst fumbles in his LBO's
would you elevate the rookie to the position of a deal arranger?

Hell No

Amodu is good enuff to beat Mozambique and co by scrapping victories with no visible approach. At the mundial, its usually a showcase of football artistry by the best in football circles. I dont think Amodu is in that league yet

If a rookie that meets his targets is good enough to single handedly arrange a $1bn deal, do they take it from him before completion and pass it to a senior that fumbles more than not and lost his own $1bn deal?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by SCYLLA: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2010
Oya you guys should stop bickering abeg, I think both sides have made their points. Even though I still dont agree that amodu is better than lagerback technically, I still feel bringing obasi on was a mistake and its as simple as that.

If we are to remove sentiment from all this, if lagerback fails to get them into the second round then a shrewd nff boss must ask then why sack amodu? I mean well for the swede but things are not just going his way and if he fails in getting his target I say good riddance to him too and then if need be he should re apply again.

We are not going to eat these permutations and excuses at the end of the day, I watched the second half of that game again and I was just recoiling all through at the lack of defensive capabilities of the team, even North korea dpr closed down better than the team.

Finally in my opinion, I see why no matter how bad their form may be now there is still some sense in playing an experienced player before an uncapped player, haruna was no match for the greek midfield, well so much for talent.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
Sagamite:

If a rookie that meets his targets is good enough to single handedly arrange a $1bn deal, do they take it from him before completion and pass it to a senior that fumbles more than not?
ojoro grin grin grin

task A = WC qualifiers = Minutes writing  
Task B = World Cup = LBO deal

an analyst who excels in Task A wouldnt necessarily be technically balanced to take up task B

Amodu is the shop floor material; not good enuff for the main course
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by proudly9ja(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2010
SCYLLA:

Oya you guys should stop bickering abeg, I think both sides have made their points. Even though I still dont agree that amodu is better than lagerback technically, I still feel bringing obasi on was a mistake and its as simple as that.

If we are to remove sentiment from all this, if lagerback fails to get them into the second round then a shrewd nff boss must ask then why sack amodu? I mean well for the swede but things are not just going his way and if he fails in getting his target I say good riddance to him too and then if need be he should re apply again.

We are not going to eat these permutations and excuses at the end of the day, I watched the second half of that game again and I was just recoiling all through at the lack of defensive capabilities of the team, even North korea dpr closed down better than the team.

Finally in my opinion, I see why no matter how bad their form may be now there is still some sense in playing an experienced player before an uncapped player, haruna was no match for the greek midfield, well so much for talent.

Lol, u say we should stop bickering and then you add your own? lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sagamite(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
tkb417:

ojoro grin grin grin

task A = WC qualifiers = Minutes writing  
Task B = World Cup = LBO deal

an analyst who excels in Task A wouldnt necessarily be technically balanced to take up task B

Amodu is the shop floor material; not good enuff for the main course

I have modified above.

Task A = Amodu= WC qualifiers = Minutes writing = Pass
Task B = Lagerback = WC qualifiers = document production  = Fail
Task A Progress work = World Cup = You give it to the failure?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by SCYLLA: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2010
proudly9ja:

Lol, u say we should stop bickering and then you add your own? lol
Oya I no go talk again, abeg lol make una stop.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2010
Sagamite:

I have modified above.

Task A = Amodu= WC qualifiers = Minutes writing = Pass
Task B = Lagerback = WC qualifiers = document production  = Fail
Task A Progress work = World Cup = You give it to the failure?
hehe

Task B = Lagerback= World Cup qualifiers = document production in BNP = fail
its understandable because BNP operates in a developed setting and the standards are high

Task B= Amodu=WC qualifiers - Minutes in writing in Unity Bank= pass

He shd be shot in the head if cant qualify against Tuniisa, Kenya, and Madagascar
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
i wont talk again if sagamite shut up grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2010
tkb417:

i wont talk again if sagamite shut up grin grin

Before you stop talking. . . . . .
I am writing a thesis on Nigerian Football coaches.

Can you gimme the top ten list of the best Nigerian coaches since 1970? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by proudly9ja(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2010
sagamite no fit shut up as long as Amodu is the topic of discourse, I wonder why? undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by DrKitaun(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
Sagamite:

slowpoke, when oluwole finally help you fake a document that would make your visa application successful,  you will realise there is a difference between Rep of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Former is good in football, latter is shyt poor.

I guess u are the product of Oluwole  . . .if u didnt see 'N' before the IRELAND, u are meant to self-service abi ? MUMU OSHI !!!

SUGOMU !!!!!

We all know that the Southern part is The Republic of Ireland, which happens to be a separate and sovereign country on its own.

STFU asshole  tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Can you gimme the top ten list of the best Nigerian coaches since 1970? grin grin grin
local and foreign?
1) Clemence Westerhof
2) otoo Gloria
3) Sebastian Brodericks Imasuen
4) fanny Amun
5) Jo Bonfrere
6) Yemi Tella (R.I.P)
7) Tunde Disu
9) Samson Siasia
10) Khadiri Ikhana

This is the revised list***************
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^
What about Sebastian Brodericks. . . . .The Naija coach of Canada 87?
Fanny Amun?? Japan 93?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by DrKitaun(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2010
tkb417:

local and foreign?
1) Clemence Westerhof
2) otoo Gloria
3) Yemi Tella (R.I.P)
4) Tunde Disu
5) Samson Siasia
6) Khadiri Ikhana
7) Okey emordi
coolAmodu Shaibu
9)Bonfrere jo
10)Christian Chukwu

Where is Thigts Libregts in ur list ?

Berti Vogts ?

Manfred Hoener ?

abi u no be asskiser again ? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

What about Sebastian Brodericks. . . . .The Naija coach of Canada 87?
Fanny Amun?? Japan 93?
check my revied list up

u were too quick to quote me
LOL

Dr Kitaun:

Where is Thigts Libregts in your list ?

Berti Vogts ?

Manfred Hoener ?

abi u no be asskiser again ? grin grin grin
The best 10 are the ones up

i have edited it tho
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
Clemence Westerhof
2) otoo Gloria
3) Sebastian Brodericks Imasuen
4) fanny Amun
5) Jo Bonfrere
6) Yemi Tella (R.I.P)
7) Tunde Disu
9) Samson Siasia
10) Khadiri Ikhana

Best 10
Final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Where is Thigts Libregts in your list ?

Berti Vogts ?

Manfred Hoener ?

abi u no be asskiser again ?  grin  grin  grin

But levels pass levels o. . . . . .
TKB feels Amodu isn't in the elite league of Naija coaches and Sagamite thinks Amodu is number one.
One man's Lexus is another man's wheelbarrow. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

TKB feels Amodu isn't in the elite league of Naija coaches and Sagamite thinks Amodu is number one.
How can Amodu match the records of those people up there?

Ikhana won african champions league and Siasia produced/manufactured good players for us at the youth level
played finals of U20 and olympics

Amodu shd be number 12 after Okey Emordi
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by proudly9ja(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

lolllllllllllllll grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2010
tkb417:

Amodu shd be number 12 after Okey Emordi

U must be joking, innit?

U mean Lord Amodu Shuaib has never won any competition for the National Team before? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I thunk he won the Nations Cup in 1980 and 1994. . . . Plus he won Atlanta 96 and China 85. grin grin grin grin grin

TKB, check your facts o. . . . .
This guy musta won something. . . . .otherwise, Sagamite wouldn't be here defending the Supreme Commander-in-Coach, Amodu. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2010
1) Clemens Westerhof
2) Otto Gloria
3)Phillipe Troussiere
4) Jo Bonfere
5)Samson Siasia
6) Manfred Hoener
7) Yemi Tella
cool Sebastine Broderick
9) Bora Milutinovic
10) Fanny Amun
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2010
Amodu only won Mandela cup with BCC Lions in 1990

thats the only achievement he has for Nigeria and Benue state
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2010
@DK
i can see u edited it later

Amun number 10?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by Sauron1: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2010
dayokanu:

1) Clemens Westerhof
2) Otto Gloria
3)Phillipe Troussiere
4) Jo Bonfere
5)Samson Siasia
6) Manfred Hoener
7) Yemi Tella
cool Sebastine Broderick
9) Bora Milutinovic
10) Fanny Amun

Something must be wrong with you guys, abeg.
Dayo. . . . . .U sabi football too much not to include Supremo Amodu in your top ten managers in Nigeria.
Are you saying Fanny Amun is better than Sagamite's Amodu? Are you sure? Didn't Amodu win the Nations Cup in 1980? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by proudly9ja(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2010
Siasia won the U21 version of the Nations Cup and two silver medals. He has won something for Naija abeg.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^nah, amodu never even get coaching certificate for 1980  grin grin grin

proudly9ja:

Siasia won the U21 version of the Nations Cup and two silver medals. He has won something for Naija abeg.
James Peters won all those too
many coaches have won all that grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
Amodu won the Benue state lottery.

Tkb, Didnt you see the way Sharon and co were wanking over Boras 1998 team?

Troussiere qualified us for the world cup without any stain, his record in Nigeria ia almost perfect.

have you forgotten Fanny Amun of the "fumble and wobble" fame . Go watch Nigeria 95. With Gideon imagudu, Olumide harris, Duke Udi, manga Mohammed etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (87) (Reply)

Referee Bakary Gassama Apologises To Nigeria After South Africa Match / 'FIFA VAR' Introduced In Village Football Competition In Imo State (photos) / World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.