Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari (18007 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by IFNOTGOD(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
@ op during d last administration Mbaka's criticism of the den govt was public how come this one is not everywhere for the masses to see?

How come these so called criticism u posted were n didnt make headlines?

i have seen these statements and compared his activities now to the past administration when he openly criticised d den govt.

we should stop playing the hypocrites.

protest for fuel increase was well noted in d past administration but dis present dispensation its talk n die
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
People speak well of Ambode
You can't expect goodwill if you are a useless politician

JoshMedia:
When will Nigerians learn to support and speak well of those in power?
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by MrImole: 12:52pm On May 25, 2018
Newpride:
Reno omokri only thinks one way.....

Father mbaka had criticized pmb many times, I wonder how hard it is for that run away politician [b] whose party stole dry the treasury of the nation not to find facts before writing trash abt the man of God. ][b]shocked

Your wailing just begins, pmb till 2023, I know by then you would bn tired of wailing thus gone to exile completely.

As usual...
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by MrImole: 12:53pm On May 25, 2018
The zombies will always defend their paymaster...

Bunch of retards...
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by MrImole: 12:53pm On May 25, 2018
IFNOTGOD:
@ op during d last administration Mbaka's criticism of the den govt was public how come this one is not everywhere for the masses to see?

How come these so called criticism u posted were n didnt make headlines?

i have seen these statements and compared his activities now to the past administration when he openly criticised d den govt.

we should stop playing the hypocrites.

protest for fuel increase was well noted in d past administration but dis present dispensation its talk n die

Please don't mind the moroñs
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by kenostika(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2018
He knows that the tyrant fights dirty unlike goodluck.

Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by olakintanj(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2018
JoshMedia:

When they begin to do the right things
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Idrismusty97(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2018
Reno is just an Hypocrite and fake pastor blocking people on twitter for stating facts. Well not that i cared, When they were in power and have federal might Buhari still won. He can keep talking shît on Twitter and blocking people let's see if that will bring PDP back to power.
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 25, 2018
JoshMedia:

When those in power become responsible and do what's expected of them. Buhari had done nothing I repeat, nothing to deserve my support. Under him, lawlessness and violence had quadrupled. I would have supported oh, but nothing to support, the man is a waste of time.
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Upsidedown9ja(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2018
Pls who is Reno?Back then I use to know of one drink call Reno. Is it that one
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by ajahinnousa(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Few questions for the Mbaka and the Op defending him...

1) Did mbaka say that Buhari was the anointed candidate in 2015 that Jonathan was "badluck"? Yes.

2) Is God omniscient? I guess their answer is yes.

3) Now, if God is omniscient, is Mbaka and the op now saying that God after anointing Buhari, did not know his govt would be hijacked by cabals? And that there would be incessant killings? That they economy would be battered? That there would be nepotism?

Did God anoint Buhari in 2015 only to turn around and condemn him in 2017/2018?

Like seriously which God did Mbaka hear his voice?

Isn't Mbaka just another Charlatan?
who anointed saul,isreal's first king. God or satan? And what later happened after saul disobeyed God ?
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by goodybabeo1: 1:55pm On May 25, 2018
ok
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Aboguede(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2018
Mbaka campaigned for buhari in order to get high connections but he does not understand the way politics is played in Nigeria.

Use and dump. Mbaka lost
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Epsilon92: 2:25pm On May 25, 2018
Only God will judge.

2. Buhari’s good intentions have been kidnapped by a cabal around him:

“Things are very very difficult, hard and tough nowadays; the hardship is not from God, they are man- made. The wicked cabals and satanic agents in this country have wickedly kidnapped the goodwill and good intentions of Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari.”

3. Buhari needs to change things or he will be changed:

“President Buhari must wake up and sit up immediately. Heaven demands Buhari, our President to change all those who are holding and caging him in captivity; if he will not change them, he will be changed. Mr. President wake up; sit up; God said you are toying with the privilege given to you. There is no time; Nigerians are dying in your hand; people are not happy with your system. Change or you will be changed; God said that Buhari is in trouble; Buhari is hypnotized; Buhari is in a horrible bondage and Buhari’s mantra has been cannibalized. Unless President Buhari quickly and strategically, positions the right people and changes the former ones inaugurated by him, the wind of change that he himself inaugurated will blow him away shamefully. The wind will be too strong that Mr. President and the cabal will be blown out of office shamefully. The wind will be irresistible for it will come like a hurricane.

4. Buhari is waging a selective battle against corruption:

“His pattern of battling corruption is not just archaic and barbaric but is witch-hunting and terribly selective. Mr. Buhari as the President, why should you be picking and choosing those that you and your so-called EFCC man would want to arrest, so that your party becomes a hideout for criminals, so that any person who does not want to be arrested will become an APC person? Is that not corruption on itself?”

5. Pres. Buhari is to blame, not the cabals:

“Nigerian economy is in shambles and Nigerians are in sorrow. Nigeria is not just passing through an economic depression but also it is a time of economic repression and compression. The cabals have messed up the President and confused him. So, Mr. President, you are to be blamed, not your cabals. You have your brooms, but the cabals have their bags; either you sweep them away or they throw you into the bag.”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-how-mbaka-criticized-buhari.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Jackipapa: 2:50pm On May 25, 2018
You have your brooms, but the cabals have their bags; either you sweep them away or they throw you into the bag.”

How big and long is the bag?
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by StudentsNG: 3:15pm On May 25, 2018
I won't be very wrong if I assume that Mbaka also now has e-rats that cover his a** online. Politicians do it, so man of 'God' can.
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by alextobi1247: 3:18pm On May 25, 2018
just passing by.
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by LazyNairalander(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2018
I don't understand number 2&5.

But check my signature.
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Abbeyme: 3:48pm On May 25, 2018
MrImole:

And you are...?

Someone with his own mind having a freedom to associate with whoever he wants
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by mrpopsy: 3:55pm On May 25, 2018
Nwaisuochi:
All I want is Biafra! If Nigerians like,let them vote for Satan,I don't care
lol I dey tel uuuuuu
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by mrpopsy: 3:58pm On May 25, 2018
Una dey listen � to Reno wey no get sense how many times he don visit or listen to mbaka talk? Reno u are a bizzaga
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by dadavivo: 4:05pm On May 25, 2018
JoshMedia:
when buhari and his 40 thieves will stop stealing our oil money
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by mrpopsy: 4:05pm On May 25, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Few questions for the Mbaka and the Op defending him...

1) Did mbaka say that Buhari was the anointed candidate in 2015 that Jonathan was "badluck"? Yes.

2) Is God omniscient? I guess their answer is yes.

3) Now, if God is omniscient, is Mbaka and the op now saying that God after anointing Buhari, did not know his govt would be hijacked by cabals? And that there would be incessant killings? That they economy would be battered? That there would be nepotism?

Did God anoint Buhari in 2015 only to turn around and condemn him in 2017/2018?

Like seriously which God did Mbaka hear his voice?

Isn't Mbaka just another Charlatan?
was satan an Angel before or not?
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Grayxme: 4:47pm On May 25, 2018
Why is number 2 and 5 contradicting each other?....This simply implies that there's no truth in this allegations as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by OfficialAwol(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2018
ajahinnousa:
who anointed saul,isreal's first king. God or satan? And what later happened after saul disobeyed God ?

What does that say of God's omniscience?
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 25, 2018
zoba88:
When I heard that Reno Omokri said Catholic priest, Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka has remained mute despite all the evils perpetrated in Buhari's administration, it became clear to me that Reno Omokri clear does not know Mbaka.I have known Mbaka for years.I listen to his live E NO Dey service every Wednesday, Friday Adoration programme and Sunday services.He is vocal.He has been criticising Buhari.

On Monday in his 2017/2018 New Year message at the Adoration Ground in Enugu, he said President Muhammadu Buhari is not making proper use of the privilege  given to him by God to rule Nigeria.He was very blunt to to call Buhari out.According to him,he never wanted to talk but God ordered him to do so.

Below are five quotes from his speech:

1. Horrible 2017: Mbaka told his congregation that he was hesitant to comment on the matter but was forced to speak up by God.

“I had wanted to pray for you and go because I don’t want anybody to attack me. I don’t want the Bishop to invite me; I don’t want politicians to attack me anywhere. But God forced me, you must say it:  2017 became one of the most horrible years in this country and that is the message.”

2. Buhari’s good intentions have been kidnapped by a cabal around him:

“Things are very very difficult, hard and tough nowadays; the hardship is not from God, they are man- made. The wicked cabals and satanic agents in this country have wickedly kidnapped the goodwill and good intentions of Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari.”

3. Buhari needs to change things or he will be changed:

“President Buhari must wake up and sit up immediately. Heaven demands Buhari, our President to change all those who are holding and caging him in captivity; if he will not change them, he will be changed. Mr. President wake up; sit up; God said you are toying with the privilege given to you. There is no time; Nigerians are dying in your hand; people are not happy with your system. Change or you will be changed; God said that Buhari is in trouble; Buhari is hypnotized; Buhari is in a horrible bondage and Buhari’s mantra has been cannibalized. Unless President Buhari quickly and strategically, positions the right people and changes the former ones inaugurated by him, the wind of change that he himself inaugurated will blow him away shamefully. The wind will be too strong that Mr. President and the cabal will be blown out of office shamefully. The wind will be irresistible for it will come like a hurricane.

4. Buhari is waging a selective battle against corruption:

“His pattern of battling corruption is not just archaic and barbaric but is witch-hunting and terribly selective. Mr. Buhari as the President, why should you be picking and choosing those that you and your so-called EFCC man would want to arrest, so that your party becomes a hideout for criminals, so that any person who does not want to be arrested will become an APC person? Is that not corruption on itself?”

5. Pres. Buhari is to blame, not the cabals:

“Nigerian economy is in shambles and Nigerians are in sorrow. Nigeria is not just passing through an economic depression but also it is a time of economic repression and compression. The cabals have messed up the President and confused him. So, Mr. President, you are to be blamed, not your cabals. You have your brooms, but the cabals have their bags; either you sweep them away or they throw you into the bag.”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-how-mbaka-criticized-buhari.html?m=1

Show us the video
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by janetdaniels201: 5:23pm On May 25, 2018
This Mbaka is just as confused as Reno Omokri. I think they flock together. So he was forced by God to talk. I don't the rhythm of this message. Its doesn't sound well to the hears. Is he saying those that moved from PDP to APC are saved from the anti-corruption investigation? Is Saraki not in APC? So if not that Reno tweeted to call his name, this piece will not come out. Is not God that forced him to speak. Reno Omokri did.
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by maxist2020(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Mbaka has known to be the type to change sides quickly, so it's not surprising for him to be critical of Buhari after calling him "Gods Anointed", for he also did the same for GEJ.

One begins to wonder what kind of God speaks to this man. A God that anoints somebody who reeks of cluelessness and incompetency.

these folks should stop lying with the name of the most high.
it was God that anointed Saul to be the first king of Israel and when he disobeyed God his anointing and kingship was taken from him. I don't know why you guy talks before you think
Re: Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari by maxist2020(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2018
God can anoint somebody and at the same time take his anointing if the person is derailing from his Gods way. the case of Saul in the Bible is an example God anointed him but when he was not submissive to the will of God he takes his anointing and give it to David, so it is possible that God anointed Buhari but it is let for him to do his work inline with the will of God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Banditry Intolerable – Buhari / CJN’s Trial: court restates order stopping CCT, AGF, others / Jibrilla Bindow: How Vice Presidential Ambition Cost Adamawa Governor 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.