Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Psychology Of Learning And Motivation Volume 14 Ebook - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Psychology Of Learning And Motivation Volume 14 Ebook (258 Views)

The 5 Psychology Of Self-Transformation / Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psychology Of Learning And Motivation Volume 14 Ebook by pdforigin(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2018
Concern with associative variables has dominated the research and thinking of most learning theorists. There has been insufficient recognition that learning is one of many adaptive devices by which the organism adjusts to the challenges of its environment. The purpose of this article is to partially restore the balance between associative and functionalist analyses by focusing on two important problems in the functional tradition: the identification of circumstances that produce learned changes in behavior, and the determination of set points that regulate the amount of such change. It is not my intention in this analysis to deny the importance of associative variables, but to emphasize the regulatory framework within which they operate.
Click here to get the book:
http://allpsyinfo.com/psychology-of-learning-and-motivation-volume-14-pdf/

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As Enugu Students Endorse Ugwuanyi For 2nd Term / UNIBEN Engineering Student Dies In His Sleep One Semester To His Graduation / Revamp Of Agric College, Iguoriakhi: 10 Professors Conclude Review Of College’..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.