Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,763 members, 7,837,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Miracle Breaks Silence, Talks About His Future Plans (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Breaks Silence, Talks About His Future Plans (see Photos) (353 Views)

Miracle Breaks Down In Tears After Altercation With Yemi (video) / MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife / Bbnaija: Miracle Breaks Hearts Over Rumoured Girlfriend (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Breaks Silence, Talks About His Future Plans (see Photos) by DaddiboY(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2018
Most of the fans of the Big Brother House 2018 Winner Miracle has been of the opinion that his after money because he has not been doing anything since he emerges as the winner.
But in a new post, he made on his Instagram, the reality TV Star has hinted his fans on his plan and he gave an expository post on his ongoing projects.

Miracle has been working on impacting lives and making difference. He visited his primary school where he educated the students on career choices and ambition.

He wrote on his Instagram page:

Since winning Big Brother Naija season 3,
I have been committed to using my recent fame and profile in the media for positive change in Nigeria and hopefully across Africa.

I will be visiting schools to speak with students – boosting their sense of self-esteem and encouraging them to make positive choices. Despite being an advocate of conventional discipline (Doctor, Lawyer, Engineer, etc). I am also a strong proponent of choosing an unconventional career path (Pilot, Artist, Film Director etc) and believes in empowering young people to dream.

I am determined to use my public position... CONTINUE READING>>> http://zipansion.com/z5mC

(1) (Reply)

Popular Blogger Mr Ifeanyi Celebrates Birthday Today / Celebrity Photographer Calls Out Cee-c Over Photo Credit / Modern Two Bedroom On Lagos Mainland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.