Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife (17288 Views)

Pat Attah Shows His Cooking Skills / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by Ndlistic(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2019
Nigerian music singer Mc Galaxy sends sting memo to his future wife, as he shows off his Afang cooking skills.

The contentious music singer was spotted in the kitchen cooking his favourite soup, he said "my wife go lucky die, dear future wife you are the luckiest woman" the music singer went further to ask his fan to please "Tag His Future Wife".

I think he is really a nice cook ,the soup looks delicious in the eye.

Ladies Can you cook more than McGalaxy?

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/music-singer-mc-galaxy-sends-strong.html?m=1

Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by Ndlistic(m): 6:32am On May 22, 2019
See Reactions, Watch Video HERE

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by IamD18: 6:49am On May 22, 2019
Any guy who's a good cook is a big threat to ladies.

Forget what they say on social media, They so much feel intimidated once they meet a guy who cooks better than them.

It makes them look useless to the guy domestically and brings out the bitter fact that sex is the only thing they can offer in the society.

27 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by itspzpics(m): 6:50am On May 22, 2019
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by donbachi(m): 7:40am On May 22, 2019
Which afang soup?...him dey sauce dog meat.
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by Ndlistic(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

Dominique
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by emmabest2000(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2019
Ice fish everywhere
No sight of meat

Buhari will never go unpunished

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by Lexusgs430: 11:06am On May 22, 2019
Etinosa dey wait you......
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by mosho2good: 11:07am On May 22, 2019
A girl bought an iPad. When her father saw it, He asked her "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?
"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.
"Did someone force you to do so?"
- "No"
"Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?"
- "No dad! In fact they even recommend using a cover for the iPad"
"Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?"
- "Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damaged and decrease in value."
"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"
- "I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."
The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said,
"Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"
She was mute.....
~ Indecent dressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect.
Always dress decently.

Pls protect our young girls.

20 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by Healthgwr: 11:08am On May 22, 2019
What else can one say?
Ndlistic:
See Reactions, Watch Video HERE

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by Healthgwr: 11:09am On May 22, 2019
What else can one say?
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by Uyi168: 11:10am On May 22, 2019
IamD18:

Forget what they say on social media, They so much feel intimidated once they meet a guy who cooks better than them.

It makes them look useless to the guy domestically and brings out the bitter fact that sex is the only thing they can offer in the society.
Ladies be looking at u right now like:
Which kain wahala person be this ..

2 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2019
Ndlistic:

I think he is really a nice cook ,the soup looks delicious in the eye.

And OP, next time don't add your opinion to news. It's horrible journalism.

There are ways you can add your opinion or channel your audience's mind to a direction but using the word 'I' is not acceptable.
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by safarigirl(f): 11:19am On May 22, 2019
IamD18:

Same way men are threatened by women who make their own money.

Forget what they say on social media, men are intimidated by womem with more money than them and avoid them for marriage.

It brings out the bitter fact that money is all they can offer. This is a messed up generation, you all deserve each other.

10 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by Lovelyn451(f): 11:26am On May 22, 2019
Only dat abosede girl have sense....how will any lady marry a man that knows how to cook...ehh kwa?
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by Ogaga87(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2019
mosho2good:
A girl bought an iPad. When her father saw it, He asked her "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?
"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.
- "No"
- "Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damaged and decrease in value."
- "I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."
"Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"
She was mute.....
Always dress decently.

So many girls of this generation won't be happy reading this but they can go to hell
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by osuofia2(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2019
IamD18:

What of if she can't cook and still a non Virgin?
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by Ogaga87(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2019
osuofia2:

What of if she can't cook and still a non Virgin?

She might have good characters that can actually change everything
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by toprealman: 12:02pm On May 22, 2019
Hope there is no dog meat in there.
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by delishpot: 12:39pm On May 22, 2019
IamD18:

So it was only cooking and sex your mom contributed to her marriage in her whole existence as a wife? If No, then I am sure you know that marriage is not all about food and sex.

What then do you say about men not wanting their wives to spread her wings and aim for the highest height in her career? What about men who advice single ladies who are made to act like they are nothing so that men can approach them? What about single ladies who are made being told to not buy big cars and houses cos it drives men away from them? Can we say all that men can boast of in marriage is their financial power hence they are intimidated when the woman is their match or above them financially? As in Naija men can be said to not know that marriage goes beyond giving chop money?

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by PennywysCares(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2019
I don't believe there lives any akwa ibom boy, guy or man who can't good

Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by GCsomething: 1:18pm On May 22, 2019
IamD18:

My bae still haven't been bold to tell me when I serve her.
I dare any. Help me tag any girl that likes food.
Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by slizzyb(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2019
mosho2good:
- "No"
She was mute.....
Always dress decently.

Seriously I don't know what is happening. A school in lagos uses leggings as their mid week cloth for girls. I I tight leggings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jason Martins Celebrates His 4th Birthday (Photo) / Video Of Nigerian Ladies Shamelessly Fighting Naked In Public / Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.