Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (60528 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by emmabest2000(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2018
Sirpaul:
point of correction not when he loses, he has lost it already

Buhari will surprises Nigerian’s

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by IamPatriotic(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
He should as well tell us what GEJ took to Otuoke
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by budosky(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
Confused fellow
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by Sirpaul(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by BeijinDossier: 3:08pm On May 25, 2018
Bubu don see something cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by linkszelda: 3:08pm On May 25, 2018
If "he losses"
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by potent5(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2018
Z
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by Kingstanding: 3:08pm On May 25, 2018
SanusiGworo:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/999765657775419393?s=19

Do you agree with Deji?
I did not agree. Do you think PMB will lose 2019 election? Let Deji be deceiving himself by Feb 2019 some will relocate.
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 25, 2018
If Buhari was clamping down on free speech as you claim , you should have been behind bars by now.

Anyway, you can keep talking and wailing every minute. Only God can save Nigeria. Our problem is not only the leaders, it’s the System itself. We’ll only get better when we have a strong system in place. Even if Sowore becomes the president, he will still have to contend with the NASS and the corrupt directors of government agencies.

Only God knows when Nigeria will get it right.

1 Like

Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by Sarkin: 3:10pm On May 25, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:
Chai, I will miss him, especially his zombie supporters grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He's not going anywhere

1 Like

Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by SOFTENGR: 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:
Chai, I will miss him, especially his zombie supporters grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That means no more job for sarrki and co...
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
majorbravo:
Guys let's talk more on what we want for our country. Sending Buhari back to Daura is not a problem, it's who is going to take over from him? What credible leaders do we have? What do we really want in this country for crying out loud? What should we see happening that would make us content that we have good leaders? Do we even have good leaders? If we don't know what to expect from a good leader we would continue to have bad leaders in Nigeria, please let us wake up and start discussing way forward. Thanks

Tis one you are ranting.

HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR PVC?

Thats how everyone was ranting Cee c this cee c that. I will never vote her.
Who come vote am enter second place.?
The same people ranting still voted for the person.

Abegy.
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by Sirpaul(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
for your Aboki mind
emmabest2000:

Buhari will surprises Nigerian’s

Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by obanimoje: 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
amen.
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by LazyNairalander(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
Thank God I have collected my PVC now.
Go get your pvc nigerians.

Check my signature and thank me later.
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by sunnyside16(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
Now we are talking about it, talk is cheap........let's do the action thing. After buhari who comes? We need young and vibrant people aspiring, same same generation still kicking against their emergence.
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by kutemoses: 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
Insensitivity. Even to his own speech
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by engrelvis(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
majorbravo:
Guys let's talk more on what we want for our country. Sending Buhari back to Daura is not a problem, it's who is going to take over from him? What credible leaders do we have? What do we really want in this country for crying out loud? What should we see happening that would make us content that we have good leaders? Do we even have good leaders? If we don't know what to expect from a good leader we would continue to have bad leaders in Nigeria, please let us wake up and start discussing way forward. Thanks
Godbless bro.i dnt support Buhari but if he leaves do we v a better alternative? So far I v nt seen anyone.dats how we were shouting when Jonathan was in power.buhari came in .d same shouting started again.is nt just asking for change of government . Is looking for credible candidate.frankly among d lot in current political scene I v nt seen any.
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by BOOMnaija(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2018
OK deji adeyanju, we've heard u

Let's hear wat bubu has to say to this....

Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 25, 2018
engrelvis:
Godbless bro.i dnt support Buhari but if he leaves do we v a better alternative? So far I v nt seen anyone.dats how we were shouting when Jonathan was in power.buhari came in .d same shouting started again.is nt just asking for change of government . Is looking for credible candidate.frankly among d lot in current political scene I v nt seen any.

I hope later you will not join some thugs to carry ballot boxes?
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by hadura29(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
pls am tired, am an ND holder, a female seriously looking for job in Abeokuta axis
Pls anybody with help pls get back to me thanks.

Adigbe area.. Base 1 lounge...

Help yourself
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by Sarkin: 3:14pm On May 25, 2018
thunderbabs:

Buhari, you see ur life outside shocked You carry ur cow ass go abroad go call youths lazy. Shey dz one lazy like this ehn? undecided
chrisxxx:
Please let him take transmission and transfusion along.
thunderbabs:

Buhari, you see ur life outside shocked You carry ur cow ass go abroad go call youths lazy. Shey dz one lazy like this ehn? undecided
Sirpaul:
Adebowale89:
the most foolish president ever in the history of Nigeria

how can buhari be a man of integrity and publicly says abacha didn't loots, abacha a tyrant a good man to buhari

if abacha don't loot, who then save those huge sums of dollars in Switzerland

Fulani herdsmen don't carry guns then why blame Gaddafi for the devilish acts of the herdsmen

Buhari is going no where, he will lead us once more. And all of you will vote him.

1 Like

Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by majorbravo: 3:16pm On May 25, 2018
Njeps:

Tis one you are ranting.

HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR PVC?
I do, infact i registered over 1000 people while volunteering to serve my country as a registration officer several years ago. Please get yours.

1 Like

Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by DWJOBScom(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2018
majorbravo:

Absolutely clear and sound.
I don’t even know who to vote for that will do something worthwhile for Nigerians and Nigeria. I just admire some politicians but admiration doesn’t help anymore
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by Emassive(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2018
Daura will be a very long trip that day.....lol
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by afos002: 3:26pm On May 25, 2018
SanusiGworo:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/999765657775419393?s=19

Do you agree with Deji?

Nigeria is blessed with Good weather, resources but our Leaders keep failing the country.
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by SoNature(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2018
Emekus92:
Even if he go no any other credible leader. The once coming are the same with him or even worst than him.

This country need total cleansing from the so called politicians

Every people deserve the leaders they get

Nigerians are some of the worst people I have seen in this life
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by Austinoiz(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2018
These frustrated Twitter kings self. Guy shift jare! Are you better than Buhari in your home, office and to your wife?
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by Handsomecole(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2018
THAT'S THE MAJOR REASON I REMAIN A BUHARI ST. THIS IS MAJOR PROBLEM WITH NIGERIANS WE HAVE A VERY TERRIBLE BAND WAGON MENTALITY . TILL NOW THERE IS A MAJOR CONTENDER . VOTING OUT BUHARI IS NOT A PROBLEM BUT WHOMSOEVER WILL REPLACE HIM MUST HAVE 101% QUALITIES OF THE REASON WE VOTED HIM IN .
majorbravo:

N.B: Let us make efforts to vote in credible people on all levels of government, not just the presidency. Let us encourage good people we know to run for office. If you have a good President and bad Constituency Reps, Bad Governors and Bad L.G.A chairmen. The situation will never change. Wake Up Nigeria, Wake Up!
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by Aditueledumare(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2018
musa234:
My fear is that even if buhari goes, we have no credible leader for now who I think can take Nigeria to the next level, most may have good intentions, but there cronies and allies can turn them into a beast just as the cabals turned pmb into a dictator and a bigot

Hmmmmm. did we voted for cabal or cronies?
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by liyaha(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2018
@ Mr Deji Adeyanju, thier are better ways of expressing one,s mind on national issues no doubt. However, you are referring to the president of a country. Also I think he is Old enough to be your father. irrespective of party afflifiation I least expect the topic from a cultured Yoruba person. Though my view
Re: See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju by engrelvis(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2018
Njeps:

I hope later you will not join some thugs to carry ballot boxes?
bro I don't like Buhari.i did nt even vote for him . every government is tribalistic.during Jonathan most appointment were from his side .militant gain power n money because dey felt their man was there.he spoilt n pampered dem with money.he created d ground for emergence of lpob by given dem money.now is herdsmen dat is d latest threat because their cow President is there.so is like a cycle.what will shud pray for is a good party with a sound n credible candidate n nt all these presently old politicians.d cycle will start all over again.frankly d present crops of aspiring candidates cannot take us anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malivelihood & Adeola Smart Adeyemi Pre-wedding Pictures / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.