Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,641 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Want To Share A Coke - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Share A Coke (254 Views)

Pls Can Any Share A Premium Grammarly Account With Me / I Want To Share This N18,000 ($49) Template For FREE To All Bloggers / How To Share Data On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Share A Coke by SotonyeBob(f): 2:30pm On May 25, 2018
Have u ever wondered why anyone anywhere in the world can relate with the Coca-Cola brand and its products?

Even a year old child recognizes a bottle of Coke on seeing one. Why?

Coca-Cola is one of the most comprehensive trademarks and this distinguishes it from other companies.

It’s packaging, online profiles, marketing strategies, shows and events have a set standard.

In over 130 years of their existence they have continued to maintain the core letters and font of their logo (Spencerian script, a popular writing style used then).

The colors red, white sometimes gray and black are colors you can always relate the Coca-Cola Company to. Even the video of the Coke Studio Africa hit song “Said” by Runtown and Nasty-C portrays Coca-Cola.

All of this was not left to fate.

On 8 May 1886, Dr Pemberton nailed the formula, but it was his bookkeeper who came up with the name. Frank M Robinson, suggested that “the two Cs would look well in advertising”.

So you see, they were all strategically orchestrated to create a profile they will forever be associated with and this is branding.

Branding is one of the most essential facets of any industry. Some businesses brand, without even knowing why they did.

A brand is the mirror of what your business stands for and it communicates the uniqueness, strength and traits of your business.

It is your promise to your customers and is derived from who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be.

Branding is not just for businesses or corporate organizations.

There are two kinds of branding; corporate branding and personal/entrepreneurial branding.

branding

Walt Disney, Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, Tony Elumelu and Strive Mayisiwa are entrepreneurial brands.

Creating a brand is like a journey of personal and business self-discovery. If you do not discover and know who you are and where you are going to, how do you intend to get people to trust your brand?

Your brand makes you stand out from your competitors and reveals to your customers what they can expect from your products and services.

According to Robert Kiyosaki, “If you are not a brand, you are https://www.tekxus.com/blog/2018/05/10/want-to-be-a-brand-like-coca-cola/

Re: I Want To Share A Coke by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 25, 2018
Lovely thread OP

Well done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would This Competition Really Unearth Capable Potentials In Africa? / 25 Ways To Fail As A Freelance Writer / Suggestions For A Robust Wordpress Form Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.