Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ (991 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Governor Okowa Hails Marvin, His Son’s Independence On His Birthday (Photo) / Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Reelectbuhari: 3:09pm On May 25, 2018
The Biafra Zionists Federation (BZF ) has said the Federal Government was trying to intimidate its members from carrying out their plans to declare Biafra Republic on May 30 by deploying fighter jets in the zone .
It declared that no amount of fighter jets deployed against the zone would stop the group from announcing Biafra and occupying the Enugu State Government House , which it said , was the designated headquarters of Biafra on May 30 .
The Guardian learnt that air surveillance by the joint patrol of Army and Police had increased in the zone since Monday ; fuelling fears of possible clashes in the event of security breaches .
BZF leader, Mazi Benjamin Onwuka , told journalists in Enugu that the group was prepared to face any kind of security apparatuses that may be deployed to frustrate the exercise .
He called on Biafrans to assemble at the Enugu Government House on May 30, asking Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi to steer clear of controversy “ by vacating office before that date . ”
He said already the , “ fighter jets deployed for that purpose are hovering everywhere in Enugu State and southeast. The agenda is simple , to intimidate and instill fear in us and in our members .
“ But , we want to make it clear that we cannot be intimidated; that era is gone. Should anything happen to any of our members on that day all those involved will pay dearly for it .
“ Nigeria and President Muhammadu Buhari are already in panic . You can see them flying fighter jets all over . This is intimidation . They have failed, ” he said .
Onwuka equally said his group expects “ all Biafrans to observe a public holiday on May 30, adding : “Nigeria will not escape independence of Biafra on May
30th , if they arrest us , they have dug their hole . If they don’ t arrest us , the announcement will be made .

https://m.guardian.ng/news/well-declare-biafras-independence-on-may-30/

Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 25, 2018
I think ipob is the only recodnised secessionist group these ones are hungry and looking for money

Having said that when I think back on alot of the predictions kanu made about this president I have to admit he was post on

Buhari has really work the garment of an islamist religious bigot perfectly

I would love to see an oduduwa republic from.edo state to hear and the rest of the south west

We would thrive better than being in this country try

Alas if wishes here horses , so for once instead of criticizing these secessionist groups I can relate to them after seeing all that this APC has done

Division would be the way to go in an ideal world but unfortunately we don't.libe in.an ideal world

We can only pull together and forge a history for ourselves by taking back the couch try from.politiciams

By the way whatever happened to that kanu fellow ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Xander85: 3:15pm On May 25, 2018
This is placing the cart before the horse! For now, i think the stay at home planned for the 30th should suffice.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Reelectbuhari: 3:17pm On May 25, 2018
Xander85:
This is placing the cart before the horse! For now, i think the stay at home planned for the 30th should suffice.

I do call this BZF detractors....

don't know if they are real to the course.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Africonji: 3:39pm On May 25, 2018
One day one day Biafra will come. No person born of a woman can stop it. Mark my words. cool

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Roger3D(m): 3:52pm On May 25, 2018
I had hoped that by now these IPOB miscreants would have realized what Nigeria does to rabble rousers and empty chest beaters. The example of Nnamdi Kanu is there for them to see. Another python is dancing its way to the east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Roger3D(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2018
Africonji:
One day one day Biafra will come. No person born of a woman can stop it. Mark my words. cool
If you dare try any nonsense eh

1 Like

Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by HisSexcellency(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2018
Roger3D:
I had hoped that by now these IPOB miscreants would have realized what Nigeria does to rabble rousers and empty chest beaters. The example of Nnamdi Kanu is there for them to see. Another python is dancing its way to the east
Mumu, if you read the first line there you Will know it states "The Biafra Zionist federation" and not Ipob
Or are you daft and blind at the same time.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Roger3D(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2018
HisSexcellency:

Its just some friendly piece of advice. Be warned
Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 25, 2018
Africonji:
nobody is stopping anything!your leaders do they believe in biafra?i don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by johnmartus(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2018
Blood is inevitable.
Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by isaacsegun(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2018
s
Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Roger3D(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

stop being a nuisance
Everything I said in my post is true
Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Reelectbuhari: 6:30pm On May 25, 2018
Roger3D:
Everything I said in my post is true

Truth a yoruba speaks is chronic

whoever believes them is at his own peril
Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by okc4nairaland: 7:14pm On May 25, 2018
Empty cheast beating cowardly
Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by dadark: 7:37pm On May 25, 2018
Africonji:

be careful oooo,when challenging people stronger than you....dont challenge the school bully if you are not sure you could win...

if you loose,your punishment will double....

sorry to say,its just life....

you cant get biafra without a fight....
Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by dadark: 7:44pm On May 25, 2018
its about money....biafra bla bla bla bla....

its the same story over and over again....rich vs poor.......and those inbetween that want to become rich too....
Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Almaiga: 7:55pm On May 25, 2018
Bring it on, the Nigerian Army are waiting to use you guys for Target practice. cool
Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by dadark: 7:56pm On May 25, 2018
look,let me explain something about human beings to una.....

forget this biafra stuff and survive....

igbos that have money will not give up a nation of nearly 200million people economy....

it doesnt make sense for business....

get biafra and still make business in nigeria isnt gonna work....

nigerians will block all of una.....many igbos know that fact....thats why you will not see igbo elites siding with groups like massob,ipob and others....they already have,they dont have to get it.....their own is to protect what they already have in nigeria....

and the last civil war is a prove that things dont go the way you want....

igbo elites are smart enough to dont try joining people that start from the bottom.....

i repeat.....:

this matter is about rich or poor....!!!!....simple as that.....its all over the world the same situation.....

has nothing to do with skin color or ethnicities......
Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Banmeallday: 8:39pm On May 25, 2018
Roger3D:
If you dare try any nonsense eh

as if you are even in control of the army which you are not. Even Buhari doesnt even control the Nigger Area sh.it hole..

Anyway as for this Zionist group until May 30th we will see if there bark will bring about a bite because I no trust dem.

In IPOB and Biafra we stand

1 Like

Re: We’ll Declare Biafra’s Independence On May 30’ by Oloripelebe: 9:06pm On May 25, 2018
grin

Is this guy mentally stable? grin

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Intrigues As Buhari Shops For New IGP To Replace Idris / Family And Friends Of The Soldiers Killed By Bokoharam Mourn / Does Trekking 800 Meters Automatically Qualify Buhari For A Second Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.