Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

4 Good Working Days, No Network In Bank Phb, Great Shame - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Good Working Days, No Network In Bank Phb, Great Shame (772 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / CBN Revokes The Licenses Of Afribank, Spring Bank And Bank PHB / Platinum Habib Bank / Bank PHB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Good Working Days, No Network In Bank Phb, Great Shame by Tadeus(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2010
I have been experiencing this problem from saturday morning when I branch one of there ATM machine to withdraw money to fuel one of my clients car which is supposed to be delivered to PH on sunday but I was denied access to my money. I wait til monday, I went to there nearest branch to lodge complaint but I was told that they have network problem. For the past 4 good working days, bank PHB her yet to find solution to this problem.

Its Only in Nigeria that this kind of shamefull and unbelievable thing will happen and the bank will not be probe by CBN,

Still waiting for there network to come back and I will close my account with them.

share your experience with me

cheers
Re: 4 Good Working Days, No Network In Bank Phb, Great Shame by 17million: 2:07pm On May 27, 2010
it so rediculous i cound't belive it myself, but then i reserve my comment until the so called Network problem will come back from holiday. Very shamefull.
Re: 4 Good Working Days, No Network In Bank Phb, Great Shame by ajila03(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2010
I manage to get some money today from Aguda branch.I hope this not the beginning of what I dont want imagine.

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farm Lease! / I Need $700 Lr.i Want To Buy / Any Fish Farmers In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.